Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I guess the ACC and ticketmaster were bored this weekend.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I guess the ACC and ticketmaster were bored this weekend.

Oct 4, 2016, 7:53 AM

I would think with us and Unc winning that if there were any ACC championship tickets left for Charlotte they would have sold like crazy this past couple of days. I guess pleasing a certain group was more important than money.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess the ACC and ticketmaster were bored this weekend.

Oct 4, 2016, 7:54 AM

You can probably get all tickets to Charlotte you want...for as little as you want to pay! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sure gave them my two cents! We had 12 for Charlotte but

Oct 4, 2016, 7:57 AM

will not buy any for Orlando so TV it is for ACC championship! Thanks ACC for more political correctness.

My personal opinion, if the ACC felt like they needed to make a statement, then announce it for next years game not for one that was less than 2 months away with tickets already purchased and plans made. Makes no sense other than trying to make themselves look good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I sure gave them my two cents! We had 12 for Charlotte but

Oct 4, 2016, 7:59 AM

Well, think of it this way: They put money back in your pocket...and it it's 30 degrees with rain and wind in Charlotte on December 3, you're gonna be a happy camper!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trudat!***

Oct 4, 2016, 9:17 AM

I with Dabo..I'll go to Pluto to Watch the ACCCG

Oct 4, 2016, 7:59 AM [ in reply to I sure gave them my two cents! We had 12 for Charlotte but ]

Plus I want to go back to Disney..Orlando is a better trip...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

I agree totally...

Oct 4, 2016, 8:02 AM [ in reply to I sure gave them my two cents! We had 12 for Charlotte but ]

And why stop at just ACCCG? Acc should require all NC institutions to move their home events to away or neutral sites out of state. Completely stupid move, just because shared shower law, totally sensible, is a political football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

buying tix or not buying tix to Orlando

Oct 4, 2016, 9:15 AM [ in reply to I sure gave them my two cents! We had 12 for Charlotte but ]

won't make a hill of beans difference in what they do with the ACCCG moving forward.

For me, this is my bucket list season, and I'm going to Orlando. EVERY.GAME.THIS.SEASON. don't care where.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

To each his own! I hope we still have good representation

Oct 4, 2016, 9:20 AM

but I'm peeved at the ACC. I could be wrong as we get closer but I don't think it sells out. If it does, it will only be because Clemson is there. Any other team representing the Atlantic with maybe the exception of FSU, the game wouldn't come close to selling out.

Got my refund this past Saturday.

Oct 4, 2016, 8:47 AM

It will not be going back to the ACC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Got my refund this past Saturday.

Oct 4, 2016, 9:05 AM

Agreed. I hope the ACC loses big time over this social justice crap.

Re: Got my refund this past Saturday.

Oct 4, 2016, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Got my refund this past Saturday. ]

Same here. Refunded my 4. Won't be going to Orlando. I live in Charlotte, so definitely changes things when you then have to factor more gas, hotel, higher food cost, etc. Think I'll be staying at home this one.

I'm going to the ACCCG to support my Tigers and also to

Oct 4, 2016, 11:48 AM

PEE in the ladies room...hope Swoffie's wife is in there when I do

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just received a call about...

Oct 4, 2016, 11:52 AM

the refund. I haven't checked to see if it hit the account yet but they are processing refunds by the end of this week. The lady said she would reach out to me tomorrow as a "preferred customer" for tickets when they are available - tomorrow. I had 8 tickets to Charlotte. I am undecided about Orlando. Principle.........

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic