Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got muhself a secret admirer ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 4,133

Got muhself a secret admirer ...

May 12, 2018, 8:34 PM

Don't often check the TMail but went in there a little while ago and found a new one from April 26th that sort of caught me off balance .
I was in no uncertain terms threatened with being beaten , told I was ruining another's TNet experience by my childish posting and generally told to get bent by a fellow poaster .

Now I have to revisit who I am , and what I am to other humans alive on the innerwebs today . I certainly didnt think that outing Coots as Coots would get my teeth kicked in through a keyboard ... and I never thought that making sure this person knew that I saw through their Hide-A-Coot ramblings would incite them to tell me that they would'nt turn my neck loose in a choke fight .

Gosh . I offended .

Now I just need a few minutes to put it all back together , to self-affirm my ok'ness ... that's all . I am not crying either .. there's just a little bit of dust in my eyes .

Anybody else want to shame or mistreat me , say your peace below in public and dont be like that horse-lovin' loser ... shim's a real social misfit .

#haveAtyou!

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Got mself a secret admirer ...

May 12, 2018, 8:49 PM

Better start packin a heater, teeth are expensive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2018, 8:55 PM

Does a heater somehow protect teeth ? I knew they were lying on those toothpaste commercials .

I'm gonna go turn my broiler up and smile at it for an hour .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 13, 2018, 8:17 AM

Heaven forbid !!!! Sweet, lovable and innocent Tigerdug accused of heinous crimes against someone's precious child. Say it isn't so Francis. Oh, the perfidy of it all !!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2018, 9:12 AM

Ha Ha , he isn't the first to tell me I rustle his leaves Joe ! Its a redeeming quality of mine ...so far as I see it ;)

DB23

There’s only one way to make this right...

May 12, 2018, 8:51 PM

Blame a certain non-Clemson alum from 2008 to 2010 and get him banned for life.

It’s called justice!!!

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2018, 8:54 PM

I'll be your Huckleberry! Oh wait, we are Buds. I suggest they pack a lunch. In all seriousness, this is a message board where we can post OUR opinions and if others have a legit, thoughtful retort, then they can state it. No need for threats. Just Difference of opinions. We should ALL be TIGERS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2018, 8:57 PM

I guess he doesn't like my constant picky picky or the fact that I make jokes around 80% of the time I poast . No idea why that is a problem ... I think it's hilariously helpful .

DB23

what 89 Tiger said! I agree

May 12, 2018, 9:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Got mself a secret admirer ... ]

Go Tigers

May 12, 2018, 8:54 PM

There are much more childish posters out there than you

May 12, 2018, 8:55 PM

Yeah !

Wait , wut ?

DB23

Think he meant it as a compliment

May 12, 2018, 9:03 PM

Pretty sure

Re: Think he meant it as a compliment

May 12, 2018, 9:07 PM

Even if it wasn't .. I hate losing at anything .

I paddle out about 5 feets further into the shallow end of the gene pool if it means I can be viewed as the silliest poaster on the TNets . Pretty much all the respectable designations were taken by the time I got here .

DB23

If it is as you say, I would forward it to the mods...

May 12, 2018, 9:12 PM

...there is no room for that kind of crap here.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: If it is as you say, I would forward it to the mods...

May 12, 2018, 9:21 PM

I would , but since internet tough guy wanted to do it in such a hush hush way , and since he wasn't bright enough to keep it a secret that what I say and do on his posts bother him so very much ... think I might enjoy it for a little while .

DB23

May 12, 2018, 9:31 PM

You acting a fool Dawg. You better check yourself. You be trippn'.

May 12, 2018, 10:35 PM

That is actually my credo .

DB23

What's TMail?***

May 12, 2018, 9:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's TMail?***

May 12, 2018, 9:19 PM

Its where people go to talk to people that they don't want other people to see them talking to .

'parently

DB23

Re: What's TMail?***

May 12, 2018, 9:30 PM

Thought that was the jounge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD23, you can always invite the offended to meat you at the

May 12, 2018, 9:36 PM

next Cherokee Clemson Club meeting. I here that's where grievances are settled.

Re: TD23, you can always invite the offended to meat you at the

May 12, 2018, 9:42 PM

Consider the source, whoever that may be, and keep on truckin' Dug. Your posts are good with me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2018, 10:39 PM

Aww man I don't get too upset or uneven when someone tells me they aren't in love with my internet-self . The very reason this person tried to bully-up is because they were so wrinkled up over my not being in love with theirs .

It is sorta satisfying to know that I made a difference in this person's life .

DB23

May 13, 2018, 9:35 AM

You're a effing mess Doug!
Keep on tugging my friend.

May 12, 2018, 10:36 PM [ in reply to TD23, you can always invite the offended to meat you at the ]

I live in Florida now ... and what with the price of gasoline .

DB23

This also reminds me of some sage advice that I got from a

May 12, 2018, 9:46 PM

co-worker when I was young and dumb (early 20's). He always said, "It's better to be pissed off then to be pissed on." You might try that with your secret admirer and see if it makes sense to them. But, with coot tendencies and all, it probably will fly right over their head.

May 12, 2018, 10:43 PM

I can almost bet you made this up

May 12, 2018, 10:54 PM

A bettor ? I propose a wager that if I show you the proof of it that you will delete your TNet account once and for all and never return to these hallowed halls ...would you bet that ?

DB23

May 12, 2018, 11:00 PM

Show it then ?
I want to see it and I’m sure the rest of Tnet does also.
It’s not hard to start a new account

May 12, 2018, 11:23 PM

So yes ? I show , you go ?

I mean , you said you'd be willing to bet .

DB23

May 13, 2018, 9:14 AM

I guess there's no bet then , just an empty challenge .

DB23

May 12, 2018, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Got mself a secret admirer ... ]

I mean if I got a TMail like that I would attach it to a thread to show how stupid the sender was.
I mean if it really happened I would ??

May 12, 2018, 11:09 PM

Why ? Calling someone out publicly to shame them ? This dude knows who he is . Maybe he sees this post maybe he doesn't . May just be another TMail for me in the offing .

He sounds like he thinks he can take me . But he doesn't know just how big a boi I am .. and he also doesn't know that my crippling spinal arthritis gives me the advantage in a grapple due in part to angular momentum but more than that once I grab aholt of ya there's 30-35% chance that I will be able to maintain that grip until the authorities arrive .

DB23

May 13, 2018, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Got mself a secret admirer ... ]

I bet it's you are your diamond butt buddy

May 12, 2018, 10:54 PM

Dang dug, I feel left out and I guess I need to up the silliness a bit cause I’ve never received such a threatening t-mail. Lucky you. I could think of a ton more poasters on here that are way way more offensive than you. Sounds like somebody has a touch of the tender hearts. Poor wittle guy.

May 12, 2018, 10:57 PM

I got a pretty snarky one from another guy in 2013 after I made a little comment about his love of the coot ... he was put out to pasture by the mod-farmers about a week or so after that TMail so I think it kind of took care of itself .
Although , he may still live here and is planning his revenge to this day .

He's very measured .

DB23

May 12, 2018, 11:03 PM

You sure do have Coot on the mind , always.
You are not really this stupid in the real world are you?

May 12, 2018, 11:10 PM

Did you have an account banished in 2013 ?

DB23

May 12, 2018, 11:11 PM

Nope

May 12, 2018, 11:03 PM

Makes me want to check my T mail to see if I have a secret admirer . I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed .

May 12, 2018, 11:26 PM

Think I meant admonisher , instead.

DB23

Just keep doin' what yer doin', dug.

May 13, 2018, 12:00 AM

Coots gone coot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

And here I thought you were a tug boat steerer.....

May 13, 2018, 9:28 AM

Did not know you were a feather ruffler also. Give them the old Furman cheer. Internet bullies. lol.

Re: And here I thought you were a tug boat steerer.....

May 13, 2018, 10:45 AM

I find the time to do both , somehow .

My crew would NEVER tell you that I came off as smarta** OR gruff ... go ahead , ask em'

DB23

I literally feel responisble,indirectly, considering the pic

May 13, 2018, 9:33 AM

I posted.

Re: I literally feel responisble,indirectly, considering the pic

May 13, 2018, 10:47 AM

You mean the one where the dude's junk is all falling out the crow's nest ?
That was classic .

DB23

Yes..and apparently it was appealing to Coots.***

May 13, 2018, 11:52 AM

Please quit trying to knock the Pilings out at the Wappoo

May 13, 2018, 10:16 AM

Cut Drawbridge while steering your Lil tugboat by my Grady! Ok, I said it to your face and did not hide!!!

Re: Please quit trying to knock the Pilings out at the Wappoo

May 13, 2018, 10:49 AM

I will let the guys I know at Steven's Towing know you said that ... thankfully I have only had to make one trip through there in the last 7 years or so .

DB23

get a life

May 13, 2018, 10:17 AM

Coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

The sarcasm is extremely rich in TD23

May 13, 2018, 12:14 PM

Congrats

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

You're a find man dug

May 13, 2018, 1:13 PM

I don't care what the other tugboat captains say, I think your wonnerful! ;)

Send Me a Recent Full Body Pic And I Might Be Your Buddy

May 13, 2018, 1:22 PM

Please start using lots of skin lotion everyday. Also, what size are you roughly?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Send Me a Recent Full Body Pic And I Might Be Your Buddy

May 13, 2018, 8:07 PM

Vroom , Vrooooom !

Bermuda , October 2016

DB23

May 13, 2018, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Send Me a Recent Full Body Pic And I Might Be Your Buddy ]

Here's another one . I'm the male with the beard .

DB23

May 13, 2018, 8:58 PM

What’s up with the jersey?

lol @crump i don't think he means it***

May 13, 2018, 8:02 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Must be nice to be regarded.***

May 13, 2018, 8:47 PM

Now you should be all full of yourself for being such a stimulating person.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Avengers assemble!***

May 13, 2018, 9:09 PM

Replies: 58
| visibility 4,133
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic