Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

FGF

Feb 27, 2016, 8:59 AM

Thought you guys might get a good laugh out of FGF this morning. Some of our fine feathered fans have yet to figure out that it's way past time for them to find a new toy. That Dabo thingy they keep toying with just is not doing it for them, but a blow to the head with a 2X4 will still not bring some of them to that realization.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/dabo-to-tennessee.146085/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo has a "cult following" that 2 yrs ago "wanted him gone?"

Feb 27, 2016, 9:09 AM

Which is it, stupid birds? They are such proud losers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: FGF

Feb 27, 2016, 9:37 AM

Lol nobody's calling Dabo? The media is appointing him as the heir apparent of Saban.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

When did Muschamp learn to coach? Florida says hello. ***

Feb 27, 2016, 9:41 AM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Feb 27, 2016, 9:54 AM

And of coarse you get a classic from Manafold. He said.......

"The biggest hurdle every year for Dabo will continue to be Carolina. He might be able to beat us in the valley this year but we should go back to beating him on a regular basis soon. Last year everything imaginable went just right for Dabo. Even playing weak ACC schedules every year, his best will always be an occasional ACC title."

That's quality delusions right there! That person is the gift that keeps on giving.

Feb 27, 2016, 10:05 AM

Same Ole Same Ole.....Stupid C0cksuckers
from
The
University
of
Stupid
Chickens

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

its got to be difficult getting thru life

Feb 27, 2016, 2:15 PM

while being that stupid.

I guess those maroons think Coach Swinney should send back the 5 or 6 Coach Of The Year Awards given to him just a few weeks ago

which cootjackass on Tigernet is this "manafold" idiot?? You can bet he's a regular like mollym, or confessedcoot,...etc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2016, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF ]

When ignorance, stupidity and envy are rolled into a message for public consumption, that easily wins first prize for a comedy show.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st off, we don't play UNC every year. Things are back to

Feb 27, 2016, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF ]

normal and the chickens can't stand it. All of those FGF comments are worthless and pedestrian attempts to make themselves feel better. It really is tiresome as a Tiger fan to have to constantly be the measuring stick for success in Columbia. Sombiches just don't get it.

Re: 1st off, we don't play UNC every year. Things are back to

Feb 27, 2016, 2:28 PM

They haven't gotten it in a hundred years with from 1896 through 1959, every game we played against them was played in Columbia. We beat them 7 straight games with all 7 being played in Columbia. The 5 games they won against us, only 2 of those games were played in Clemson. IMHO, coots would not have ever had a 5 game streak against us if all 5 would have been play in Clemson. Their best in history win streak, 3 of those games were played in Columbia. Clemson's best ever 7 straight wins against them, all 7 was won in Columbia. I'm betting that less than a Quarter of their fan base even know that. Not a one of those Idiots that talk themselves into believing that it will change for them, have never looked backed to see how it's always been for them. I'm sure they have heard about it, but has never had the courage to look it up and see it for themselves in their own history records. I believe that they are to afraid to actually see the truth, bc it would ruin any hopes they try and hold onto for their future. Coots it don't/won't get any better, all of you are destined to a miserable, unchangeable FB future forever!!! Clemson will always own dirtpeckers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should respond

Feb 27, 2016, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF ]

That we don't play Carolina every year since they are in the coastal division.

I wonder how many of those idiots believe what they

Feb 27, 2016, 10:16 AM

are saying. They are the stupidest bunch I have ever seen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The jealousy and envy behind these comments is......

Feb 27, 2016, 10:20 AM

unbelievable!!!!! Typical Cocck fans blaming trying to put-down our program in a failed attempt cover up their worthless program and its history.

Things are definitely back to normal in the college football world with us having the superior program over their failed efforts. And that failure of a HC they desperately had to settle for and hire because no proven HC wanted any part of them.

Got BANNED again anbd post deleted in that thread

Feb 27, 2016, 10:51 AM

All I done was mention that Dabo was probably thanking God that he didn't have to play power houses like the Citadel . Asking how not being able to beat a mighty power house like the Citadel has anything to do with SEC dominance will get you BANNED LOL.Plus I did post a link to the USuC/Citadel game LOL.

Re: Got BANNED again anbd post deleted in that thread

Feb 27, 2016, 11:41 AM

I got banned by FGF as well sometime ago for speaking the truth there in a frank manner. Otherwise, I would have posted my comments to this thread over there. As to the Citadel loss, a Clemson loss to a team currently playing Division II football goes back to the late 30's or early 40's (I researched this one time, but I cannot remember exactly).This fact also applies to any team playing Division II during that era that has since elevated to Division I. How many losses does the Gamecock program have from the 40's-present to include the Citadel last year? This barometer alone underscores the historical differences between the programs. As we all know, there are many others.

Re: Got BANNED again anbd post deleted in that thread

Feb 28, 2016, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Got BANNED again anbd post deleted in that thread ]

Well you are not getting, they can't handle when someone throws the truth in their face like that. They wipe it out of their memory, and they are ready to kill anyone that causes them to think about games like the Citadel!!!

To the person called clemsuck on fgf

Feb 27, 2016, 11:11 AM

the last post on that first page was a typical, stinking, jealous coot that sits around dreaming up whatever they can because Clemson is successful and they are NOT!!!

In response to his entry:
1) How many frickin SEC titles does Carolina have after 25 years of participation? answer-0
2)What bowl did you participate in this past season? How many major bowls ever? answer-0
3)Clemson was 14-0, division Champs, STATE Champs, Conference Champs(15th),and Orange Bowl Champs! I'll ask Citadel what you've done!!
4) and as far as taking Clemson's spot in the next couple years, you've been trying for 125 years and it hasn't happened yet. Sit back and watch the Tigers play REAL big boy football!!You are a JOKE!!!

Wish I could give you a million points......

Feb 27, 2016, 1:57 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can give him one.***

Feb 27, 2016, 2:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're gonna be dumb you have to be tough.

Feb 27, 2016, 2:19 PM [ in reply to To the person called clemsuck on fgf ]

I've toughened up enough to know that the power of their venom is directly related to the misery in their souls. You just have to ask yourself, 'Would I trade places with them,' or 'Would they trade places with me,' to gain the understanding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2016, 11:41 AM

I really liked the "Dabo can't coach a lick" then "Say what you want about our guy Champ but he can coach, recruit and manage a team"

Saturday morning pretend time is fun.

Ha, Dabo can't coach?

Feb 27, 2016, 11:50 AM

Yep, these are clear signs of a well coached team...

Dumb ### coots...

every fan base has haters & stupid followers but this Coot Bunch

Feb 27, 2016, 12:44 PM

Is as evil tongued (and jealous) as they come. DaBO has exceeded EVERYTHING Spur ever did in Cola..

Like win conference twice, win several BCS bowls, go 14-0 straight in regular season & 6 straight #1 rankings in 2015..and going to a Natty!

Oh, DaBO didn't quit in mid-stream. Nuff said!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: every fan base has haters & stupid followers but this Coot Bunch

Feb 28, 2016, 8:41 AM

Exceeding everything Spursucked done in less time!!!

Regarding Muschump, Coots I know are hopeful but not ...

Feb 27, 2016, 1:05 PM

optimistic. They would NOT lay money of on him being successful with USuC.

Same here.

Feb 27, 2016, 2:24 PM

I don't fool with the trashy, ignorant masses of the SEC. The folks I know wish they'd just put the interim label on one of their previous assistants coaches and waited another cycle.

It reminds me how wonderful it is to have Dabo. I mean, who knew he was a freaking genius?

Re: Regarding Muschump, Coots I know are hopeful but not ...

Feb 28, 2016, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Regarding Muschump, Coots I know are hopeful but not ... ]

The last person they wanted in their cocksucking city when they thought they were getting Herman, was Muschit Inpants!!! But when Herman let it be known that he was an idiot by turning down in their mind big time SEC school. Then Muschit Inpants was the man to take them to the top the way he did Florida. How did they not know that Muschit chit his pants in Florida and was fired!!!

Feb 27, 2016, 1:05 PM

Sometimes I forget what total and complete losers USuC fans are. I don't waste much time thinking about them but when I do, I really hate them.

Feb 27, 2016, 1:32 PM

Losers will always allow winners eat their hearts until they grow old and die losers. The only thing that ever changes with them is the year!!!

Can't believe I read that $#!+

Feb 27, 2016, 1:54 PM

Now I have to take ,at least, 2 hour shower.......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Saturday.

Feb 27, 2016, 2:25 PM

Don't tell me you don't even take a shower on Saturday!

Feb 27, 2016, 3:15 PM

Those trailer dwelling ingrates are jist about the dumbest group I have seen since the last time I walked by the Llama exhibit at the Coastal Carolina fair .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 27, 2016, 10:06 PM

The jealousy, delusion, stupidity, and butthurt over there is beyond amazing. What a bunch of clowns.

Pure gold!!!! ??

Feb 27, 2016, 11:51 PM

I wish I could make a copy of this and sell it, or at least save it for any time I'm down and need a big pick-me-up & laugh!!!
There are people this stupid everywhere....Hillary & Trump keep on winning. That should tell us all we need to know.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic