Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good to be King...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 594

Good to be King...

Dec 29, 2014, 2:05 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamas-golf-game-disrupts-soldiers-154339830.html

Is it racist to ask a tall black person to help you get something off a shelf in a store? Most help without having to be asked, but I don't know because I am not a tall black woman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha ha. Man of the people.***

Dec 29, 2014, 2:29 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Good to be King...

Dec 29, 2014, 4:19 PM

That couple was nuts to invite a king and queen to a commoner's ceremony.

They should know golf comes before anything else.

Re: Good to be King...

Dec 29, 2014, 5:39 PM

.....i bet he would have attended if it had been two dudes...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow,

Dec 31, 2014, 1:58 PM

that's typical of a hate-filled radical. A bald faced lie about a man who handled the situation as well as he has handled the economy the other improved qualities in life. May the New Year bring you rattled radicals some sense of responsibility for the hate and ill feeling that you try to spread. Happy New Year to you, Wookie, and the whole Tiger nation. Go Tigers.

Some king. He issued a personal apology.***

Dec 29, 2014, 6:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SIGH, excuse me but there's a football game on! *******

Dec 29, 2014, 6:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My post only helped.***

Dec 31, 2014, 1:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SIGH, excuse me but there's a football game on! *******

Dec 31, 2014, 1:22 PM [ in reply to SIGH, excuse me but there's a football game on! ******* ]

seriously celt, call your own out on that. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I replied to the wrong post. But it was for both sides. ;) ****

Jan 2, 2015, 12:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some king. He issued a personal apology.***

Jan 2, 2015, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Some king. He issued a personal apology.*** ]

That's better than some here did. They dissed the CIC and didn't offer any excuse. I mistakenly hoped that the CIC would get an apology I posted but I guess a grossly inflated ego prevents that. I hope your year is good and Clemson U excels in 2015. Go Tigers.

Wwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaat? ******

Jan 2, 2015, 10:57 AM

null

Re: Wwwwwwwwhaaaaaaaat? ******

Jan 2, 2015, 11:42 AM

Calm down Wookie, you are stuttering like a beaten semi-hole, telling lies about a CIC is wrong and deserves an apology. When the CIC learned about the wedding that had to move, he apologized and declined the couples invitation to the reception because security precautions would have disrupted it. Then all the false tea party like lies ensued.

Regards and Go 2015 Tigers plus a happy and prosperous New Year.

What lies? How is the Tea Party involved in this?***

Jan 2, 2015, 12:19 PM

null

Re: What lies? How is the Tea Party involved in this?***

Jan 2, 2015, 1:46 PM

I gave you a TU for effort. Obama is no King and Lumbee's post is full of lies. The CIC is a normal guy who handled the situation well. The hate displayed and the TU for Lumbee are tea party doings. Now behave Wookiepooh and be Happy to be a Tiger

Ha ha. You are quite a character, Geechie. Should a

Jan 3, 2015, 1:50 PM

Republican win the Presidency, I look forward to this zealous defense of him or her in the name of truth as well.

null

Re: Ha ha. You are quite a character, Geechie. Should a

Jan 3, 2015, 3:10 PM

We gonna bushwhack y'all my friend. Clintons have a knack for that. Go 2015 Tigers.

So is it all about the (D) behind the name, or who is best

Jan 4, 2015, 2:25 PM

for the country?

We saw you drop Hilary like a hot rock and pick up Obama like he was teh on you wanted all all along when he won the democrat nomination.

Will you do that again? Do you even care who the person is, as long they are a democrat?

You really have no clue do you?

Jan 4, 2015, 3:23 PM

I supported Hillary until the results of the primary gave the CIC a win. Romney was the least capable of the three and I supported the second best candidate, not Romney. You had no viable candidate. And yes, I will support the Democratic candidate, y'all have no one who can touch her. Finally we will get the best qualified candidate elected though the CIC had a creditable 6 years going on 8..

Your post shows you have no understanding of me or what I do. I support love, honesty, helping those in need, a strong economy, low employment, non-discrimination, equal rights for all, healthcare for all and things such as that, If that makes me a Democrat, so be it.

So you don't really care who it is, as long as they

Jan 4, 2015, 6:23 PM

ar a democrat.

Thats what i thought.

Replies: 19
| visibility 594
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic