Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you voted for Obama twice...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 401

If you voted for Obama twice...

Dec 20, 2014, 12:03 AM

...you are an idiot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweetness, I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head.

do you feel better now?

Dec 20, 2014, 9:56 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good things Obama has done: 1) killed Osama Bin Laden

Dec 22, 2014, 8:12 PM

2) Opened up relations with Cuba
3) Tried to do the healthcare thing (hey, at least he tried, who knows how it will eventually work out).

And yes, I voted for him twice, after voting my conscience in the primaries. If you don't like that, maybe the GOP should field better candidates.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mega dittoes.***

Dec 22, 2014, 8:23 PM

Re: Good things Obama has done: 1) killed Osama Bin Laden

Dec 29, 2014, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Good things Obama has done: 1) killed Osama Bin Laden ]

You forgot the economy, joblessness, and cessation of two major wars begun by his predecessors. He is gaining favor for this to some measure.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVj4TYKBU568ARUEPxQt./RV=2/RE=1419825299/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cnn.com%2f2014%2f12%2f23%2fpolitics%2fobama-approval-rating%2findex.html/RK=0/RS=yt_zSvz6n6ym9fyBUC0Qh3qtpI8-

Wow. What policies did he enact that fixed the economy and

Dec 29, 2014, 11:30 AM

created jobs? No doubt historians and public policy scholars will be writing about the actions he took that lead to this dramatic turnaround. It's especially impressive when you consider that he PRETENDED that he couldn't do ANYTHING because of those evil Republicans in Congress. I guess some of his wise policies somehow got through? Or maybe doing nothing WAS his genius plan all along? That President Obama...always three steps ahead of everyone else.

null

Re: Wow. What policies did he enact that fixed the economy and

Dec 29, 2014, 3:04 PM

You are one smart Wookie. Now tell me what Dubya did or did not do to get us in such a mess, other than pick a warmongering veep. Happy New Year and Go Tigers.

Why would you ask me to do that? I haven't even mentioned W

Dec 29, 2014, 3:22 PM

nor do I recall being a big W fan. I do, as always, enjoy when defenders of the current President use W as the benchmark against which he is measured, though.

You're the one that was touting what a great President Barrack Obama is, and all of his accomplishments. Surely you can explain what this great man has done, policy or leadership-wise, that resulted in this great economy.

And thank you...Happy New Year to you too! Looking forward to the game!

null

Oh, and IF we were to play the "But what about Bush" game,

Dec 29, 2014, 3:31 PM

then what do you think your reaction would have been if W had shut down a couple of Captains' wedding in Hawaii because he wanted to play a round of golf?

As for what President Bush did well, I'm not sure. I'll give him credit for putting good people in leadership positions instead of cronies and door mats like Obama does. Bush didn't have the background to be the driving force for economic or policy change, I don't think, but he wasn't afraid to have smart people around him. And I'm not sure I would get down on the man for getting us into a war in Afghanistan, but certainly the war in Iraq seemed like a poor decision. Plus he never saw a spending bill he didn't like.

null

Re: Oh, and IF we were to play the "But what about Bush" game,

Dec 29, 2014, 3:54 PM

The more I think about it, I should have added a suffixial-assed to the word smart in my first response. Boy you are full of CIC-hate and nothing else. It's a shame is what it is. Happy New Year and Go Tigers.

Oh Geechie. Don't give up so easily. I've never seen such

Dec 29, 2014, 4:19 PM

steely resolve in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary of your position! You keep at it! Perhaps one day we'll raise a beer together to toast the presidential genius of Barack H. Obama!

null

Re: Oh Geechie. Don't give up so easily. I've never seen such

Dec 29, 2014, 4:49 PM

Evidence, there is none at all. Again, you have shown the potential of being wise (no suffix). Let's keep it that way. A quick walk with my dog and what I hope is a great Tiger game. That will be my evening.

Attaboy! Go Tigers!***

Dec 29, 2014, 5:03 PM

null

Re: Good things Obama has done: 1) killed Osama Bin Laden

Dec 29, 2014, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Good things Obama has done: 1) killed Osama Bin Laden ]

1.). He did not kill OBL and should get almost no credit for saying yes to something that any of the other 320 million Americans would have said yes to.

2.). What has he agreed to in the Cuban deal and was it on balance good for us and the Cuban people or not? Castro is a murderous slave holder, not a cool revolutionary.

3.) Obamacare stinks and strips rights from the population. Reform is needed but not that statist disaster and no, doing something is not always better than leaving well enough alone. The wholefoods model would have been great but it is a free market system so your side hates it to the point where Demos boycotted the store after the CEO went public with it. The big draw for the Demos was millions more on Medicaid to lock in votes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow,

Dec 29, 2014, 5:29 PM

you make other the radical Obama-haters look anemic. Personal hate of the CIC is not very convincing evidence. I'm done with this for a while. Happy New Year to all and Go Tigers.

Re: Wow,

Dec 29, 2014, 5:35 PM

..no hate. I am not a big government statist.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 401
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic