Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 1

Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Aug 7, 2017, 6:22 AM

Went up to Hendersonville Friday morning. Hit up a soul food restaurant we had read about. 'Twas excellent, wood eat there again. Walked through downtown like good tourists should. McFarlands Bakery is a fat guy's heaven.

Came home Saturday, went to Jeep place and bought wife a Wrangler Unlimited they had. The price they told me and the internet price were $5000 apart so wound up getting a steal of a deal. Got home from dealership and went and worked a jamboree.

Sunday church, lunch, visited my folks, back to school shopping, Outback and home to finally just chill.

9.5/10 but still dat natty doe

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intense. Currently ######## it out as I type

Aug 7, 2017, 6:45 AM

Trying to teach the kid how to ride a bike sans training wheels.

Egged some wings.

Cut grass.

A little work.

6.3/10

Eventful. In a good way. (Mostly.)

Aug 7, 2017, 7:28 AM

Things got started early Friday when I woke to see that which cannot be unseen in Mauldawg’s YLYL. I went to work and didn’t think much more of it until I checked and saw Mauldawg had done been banned! (Stay skrong playah! You pawkski keep hope alive. Me and Beefie will see y’all on da other side.)

Otherwise, I worked half a day then headed down to the high country of North Carolina, for a reunion at the PAW folks’ ancestral homeplace in Avery County. Diddy PAW had gotten us a cabin on Roaring Creek. It was THE AWESOME. Temps in the 50s at night and in the morning. No need for AC. The cabin didn’t even have AC. And there is nothing better than being able to open the winders and go to sleep to the white noise and alpine smells of a mountain creek.

On Saturday, we went to the reunion and caught up with cousins we see once a decade or so. The weather was perfect. Few clouds, low humidity, temps in the low 70s. HAW!!! Then to the homeplace proper to see the holler where APM’s great grandmaw and other relatives lived. Then back to the cabin. After a short rest, it was off to dinner. Turns out there is a brewpub at a lodge once owned by the APM clan. Five years ago, the family sold the lodge. The lodge still retains the family name. The brewery is the Blind Squirrel in Plumtree, NC on the North Toe River. Beautiful location. I thought the beer and food were quite good, but we basically took over the place and the relative that was in the direct line that owned the place happened to be there for dinner, so I am guessing we got treated extra well.

Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/BlindSquirrelBrewery/

Then back to the cabin for some toasted marshmallows at the firepit. Then back to sleep to the sound of Roaring Creek.

Sunday, it was up early and back to the ‘noke, where we had to pick up the dog from the kennel, get groceries, get ready for work on Monday, etc. But before I did that I did take advantage of the tax-free weekend to go get me some new running shoes. Going with Brooks Adrenaline for long distance this training cycle.

The week ahead will be busy and then Friday I will go down to Winston-Salem to meet up with an old Clemson buddy to see the Guns n Roses show. Been a busy summer for ol’ APM.

Reunion, brewery, creek, cabin, tax-free shoes – 10/10.

Maudawg gettin’ banned like da skraite up gangsta he is – 0/10. But hey, we all got it comin’.

That’s part of gang bangin’ up in da Lunge. He knew how this would end. We all do. Ungh.

Dat Natty Doh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, too bad you get Live opening up...

Aug 7, 2017, 7:31 AM

instead of ol' Sturg like in Miami tomorrow night.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know. Sucks. I don't even know who Live are.***

Aug 7, 2017, 7:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Live as in Throwing Copper, Lightning Crashes, and the like?***

Aug 7, 2017, 8:37 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess?***

Aug 7, 2017, 9:43 AM

10/10 still ongoing until Thursday.***

Aug 7, 2017, 7:33 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning, how was everbody's weekend?

Aug 7, 2017, 7:34 AM

Friday - can't recall what I did

Saturday - Daugtherof wanted to bake cookies for the new neighbors across the street, so we did. Took them over there and I see all this Clemsonrulez09 car flags and rocking chair on their front porch. I half expected to step is human urine when I walked up on the porch. Rang the door bell and nothing happened Shocker right. Well a few seconds later their 10 and 7 yr old come bouncing out of the garage. The parents never show. They must have been intimidated by my Natty Swag

Sunday - lazy day, watched some Ozark, Breaking Bad, and GoT. Best GoT episode to date. I feel like they did that for my bday. Thanks GoT you're the best

How is Ozark? Wife and I thought about watching but decided

Aug 7, 2017, 7:39 AM

it looked a little to violent/intense for a relaxed Sunday evening.

Its like Breaking Bad on steroids

Aug 7, 2017, 7:44 AM

Jason Bateman is phenomenal and Julia Garner explodes on the scene as a great love/hate character. Im only 4 episodes in and Im hooked.

Meh.....

Aug 7, 2017, 7:54 AM

Friday-Played Golf.....watched Hand Maiden Tales.

Saturday-Cleaned house, did laundry, shot biatches on Battlefield 1 PS4, finished Hand Maiden Tales.

Sunday-Ate lunch with some of my homeless peeps, played golf, shot biatches, grilled steaks, watched the most epic GOT episode eva!!! I had a full fledged bone when Danarius was killin biatches on the dragon.

No booty call this weekend. I could have but she's a 5 so not worth the effort.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 8:02 AM

Friday - pool time and great taco dinner with family. Lot of trail miles on this day, about 9 in total.

Saturday - set my son up for a lot of disappointment. Ha! Nah, we went down to the Detroit Lions Fan Fest. It was actually super awesome. Lots of kids things to do and cheerleaders and former players and good food. People watching was fabulous as well. They played a mock game/practice too. Pool time after naps, dinner was grilled chicken.

Sunday - took my boy for a canoe ride before church. Ran some more miles, then naps for everyone. Dinner was pizza.

I am almost didn't make it out of Ford Field without this helmet. The meltdown wasn't terrible, but wasn't great.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2017, 8:05 AM

And to the cheerleader that gave him that packet of thundersticks, "thanks for the cleavage shot as you bent down, that one is still in the mind.....but damnnn you for giving him those. Those things were also a meltdown once they both popped at home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting

Aug 7, 2017, 8:13 AM

Friday: new band, didn't see it coming but loud rock and roll and the internet is serious business

Saturday: work on cars all day

Sunday: drove to Cootlumbia, couldn't get robertn® or ryanadidas® to meet up. Phone call from TRDJ after he had a few cerveza's

My dickheat thermometer reads 0***

Aug 7, 2017, 8:16 AM

Stop pointing it at yourself***

Aug 7, 2017, 8:19 AM

Re: Interesting

Aug 7, 2017, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Interesting ]

Hate I missed out.

The grandma-inlaw decided that making 1.5 cups or rice was an appropriate amount for 8 adults and 2 kids. GD woman, it's not the Great Depression anymore! Rice is cheap. The shrimp stir-fry was as to be expected from a 90 year old woman from Walterboro... Let's just say it lacked authenticity. Lemon-aid was on-point. Store-bough chocolate cake was decent.

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I was at the Mellow Mushroom waiting on you but you never

Aug 7, 2017, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Interesting ]

showed.

/actually took a better offer to play 18. Shot an 81. feelsgoodman.gif

#obligatory

Aug 7, 2017, 8:42 AM

What did you shoot on the back 9?

Re: #obligatory

Aug 7, 2017, 8:45 AM

Pretty boring

Still dealing with wisdom tooth and root canal crap, so the pain meds are a plus.

Drank some beers and mowed the grass, in mixed order.

Got my D sucked real good (by a girl).

Ate hibachi. Went to church (i.e. took a nap).

Saw my pawpaw in the hospital. He's been in there since Wednesday with no diagnosis. We're getting ready to move him.

FRIDAY
Made pimento cheese burgers and raw fries for dinner, as well as a peach pound-cake. Everybody other than me "wasn't hungry". A$$holes...

SATURDAY
Smoked a Boston Butt on Saturday. Wife added baked beans and tomato pie. It was a #### good feast. Coupled with delicious and rare beer. Stayed up late watching Rage Against the Machine Concerts and getting hammers.

SUNDAY
Slept in, went to lunch at wife's grandma's. Food was so/so, as usual. Bought school supplies for the kids at Target - what a joke. More on that later on. BBQ Tacos for dinner. Found coolant leak in wife's POS van. Fixed the leak. Went to bed early.

Kids were rotten, wife was PMS'ing. 3/10. Almost glad to be back at work. Next weekend will be better.

"Stayed up late watching Rage Against the Machine Concerts

Aug 7, 2017, 8:27 AM

and getting hammers."

#Heart

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Stayed up late watching Rage Against the Machine Concerts***

Aug 7, 2017, 8:34 AM

Re: "Stayed up late watching Rage Against the Machine Concerts

Aug 7, 2017, 9:09 AM [ in reply to "Stayed up late watching Rage Against the Machine Concerts ]

My wife said that she came into the room to hang out with me, but after assessing the situation, she thought it would be better to leave me alone.

Probably a good call on her part.

Aug 7, 2017, 8:30 AM

Congrats on car payments

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Intensely average

Aug 7, 2017, 8:35 AM

Fri - left over pizza for dinner. Nothing eventful.

Sat - Up to run (8 miles @ 7:50 per mile), watched the kids while wifeof- went over to the gym. Afternoon at the mall for clothes for a wedding later this month after lunch. Hit the drive-thru carwash then dinner out before heading home for ... lord I can't remember what we did Saturday night.

Sun - late church since we had a faith formation classes parents' meeting at noon. Lunch then grocery store. Cut out half of one of the massively overgrown shrubs in the back yard before the sky opened up. Big Brother then GoT. #muthafuckingdragons

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Fun and exhausting

Aug 7, 2017, 8:44 AM

Whirlwind Chicago tour started Friday at 3 when I left work. Ran home, grabbed wife and luggage and headed for the air port. I will never get over how great security as GSP is. We maybe waited 3-4 minutes. Once we were through we had a beer and then boarded. United flights have more leg room than others.

Landed in Chicago and headed to friend of wife of ST's place. Dropped our stuff off and headed to a tapas style Mexican place called Chilam Bilam. It was awesome. This could also have something to do with it being BYOTEQUILLA, which we did and when we left there was no more. From there we walked toward boystown to a bar called Matilda's which has a small club called Baby Atlas in the basement. Partied there for quite a while until things started to wind down since they closed at 2. We thought 2 was too early so we ubered back to Lincoln Park and went to a place called The Drop which stayed open till 4. Sometime in there we ordered Pequods pizza and timed our arrival home with it's delivery. We did not stay out till 4 and were probably home sometime around 2 (I think this is when I checked in).

Saturday we woke up somewhat early (9) and showered and met another friend of Lady of ST at Stan's Donuts. His donuts were delicious, but his coffee was only acceptable. From there we went to our brunch reservation at Revolucion. Many bottomless mimosas later we stumbled out and ubered to the zoo. We wandered the zoo while consuming more beverages until maybe 5ish and then went home for a nap before rallying for the night. Slept from 6-9 by accident and then ordered Portillo's. By the time it finally got there we had decided not to go back out because we were already hungover from brunch. I ate an awesome Italian Beef Sandwich and then we watched tv till midnight because after our nap no one was tired. Tried to sleep with moderate success.

Sunday we were up early, got coffee to survive and prepared for the day. We went downtown and walked around Millennium park where we could. Most of it was blocked off for Lollopallooza. Speaking of Lolla, holy #### when did it become teenybopper fest? Seriously 9 out of 10 people walking around with a wristband had to have been a half dressed 9th grader. It was uncomfortable. We grabbed some Shake Shack though and took it up to the 74th floor of a building overlooking the park. We ate lunch and listened to the building vibrate from the bass.

From there we walked down to the Cadillac Palace theater and saw Aladdin. I was largely unimpressed but wife of and her friend thought it was great. We did a little more walking around downtown after the show just to see the sights and then we headed back to Lincoln Park. Packed up, pounded a final beer or two, headed to the airport. Security was surprisingly quick there as well and we sat in the terminal for a while waiting for our flight and realizing how tired we were. Arrive back at GSP around midnight and then home and in bed by 1.

Here we are today. One large cup of coffee down, another coming soon.

10/10 would do and will do again as one of wife of ST's friends is getting married up there next November.

ROH

Re: Fun and exhausting

Aug 7, 2017, 8:49 AM

Security at Flagstaff was pretty amazing as well. I think my dad had a jar of peanut butter in his carry on. When they found it, instead of throwing it out, they go and get his checked luggage off the cart, wrap the jar in bubble wrap and pack it in his already over 50lbs bag. They didn't charge him for the bag being overweight either.

I think they were just happy to have something to do.

Aug 7, 2017, 8:54 AM

Wife went out of town for the weekend. Did a lot of work around the house...

saturday - Pulled wire for moving A.C condenser around corner of house. Hung and mudded 2 sheets of drywall. other various activities

sunday - mudded drywall and nailed up some door trim. Watched the london marathons

Wet from lake water and beer/booze

Aug 7, 2017, 9:00 AM

Fri: Pretended to work for a while, left for Keowee mid afternoon, margaritas by the water, then cruised across to Lighthouse restaurant, had some decent Memphis ribs, back across to more ritas
Sat: Sausage egg casserole/grits, then cruised lake all day, beached for lunch with swimming (not SwimminTiger), went by Jocassee ###, waterfall party area, and rock-jump area. Cedar plank salmon and a good cab for dinner then crashed
Sun: Moar BFast, laid around a while, drove back

Not many moar beautiful places around than Keowee!

Tremendously sensational.

Aug 7, 2017, 9:10 AM

Friday, walked pup, mowed grass, rode to NC Noodle Bar and picked up pho 'fo me and the Mrs. Had a Tsing Tao while I waited for the take out...turns out that's an excellent thirst-quenching post lawn mowing cold beer. Of course, Donkey Urine Light is probably a great beer right after mowing, so who knows. Food was excellent, drank a couple more beers and watched something on TV, which obviously wasn't memorable or I would have remembered it this morning.

Saturday, got up and finished mowing. Gathered stuff to go to the dump and took the pup on her Saturday ride in the truck. Came home and cleaned up, gathered bass and took off to meet the band around 4:00. Loaded all the gear we needed and took off to party at the lake, set up stage, ate shrimp boil and drank free nastybeers. Tried to stay with Corona because the only other options were Bud Light and Bud Light Lime. Good time playing, but toward the end of the night I had a bass string that sprung on me. Never had that happen. Never SEEN that happen. We finished out the night doing a lot of solo acoustic stuff so not a major blow.

Sunday, did a bunch of nothing in the morning. Took pup for a long stroll. Went to grocery. Went over to RH Mom's to cook burger by the pool. Drank a couple of crowlers of Jekyll beers, caught far more of a buzz than I needed for a Sunday night, went home and crashed. May have a slight hangovery type feeling lingering in the back of my skull this morning, but oh well.

Still pretty much a 5 out 5 Yelp stars weekend.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Donkey Urine Light?

Aug 7, 2017, 11:05 AM

Thomas Creek Brewing is really starting to get creative with their names.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AB InBev is buying them just to get the name.***

Aug 7, 2017, 12:04 PM

So if they hadn't had Corona would you have just drank

Aug 7, 2017, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Tremendously sensational. ]

water?

I'm going to say no, you would have had a Butt Light or 2 because free beer is free beer no matter how shiddy.

I'm not a Butt Light person but if that's all there is then that's all there is.

We took a gallon of pre-mixed Margarita with us.

Aug 7, 2017, 12:23 PM

When the Corona was gone, I switched to the tequila. To make the drive home more adventurous, I mean.

Average

Aug 7, 2017, 9:33 AM

Friday: FIFA, running and went to grab some tacos with a friend.

Saturday: Went beer shopping. Picked up all of the beer for the wedding and transported it to Greensboro. Got some takeout barbecue for the parents and myself. Hung out and talked with my parents and the neighbors all night. Ran two miles and called it a night.

Sunday: Watched Chelsea #### the bed against the Gunners. Ran 3 miles. Went back to Raleigh and cleaned the entire apartment. Grabbed dinner for Red and I. She got back into town with all of her wedding shower gifts. We now have a full adult level kitchen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

good, except for this

Aug 7, 2017, 9:35 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21906294#21906294

doh!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent!

Aug 7, 2017, 9:37 AM

Friday-not notable. Something something 4:30pm work meeting, something something more work, then some TV.

Saturday-Went to boat to work on the transducer placement, got that sorted out, installed a NMEA2k network on the boat and was let down by the radio interface, washed up the boat, then it rained so I had marina guys put it back up.

Not sure what happened the rest of the day, but apparently, I forgot to eat. By the time I thought about it, it was 7:00. Drank a couple beers, some friends came over, and eventually we went to see Uncle Mingo at the Windjammer. I had no idea It was sold out show, but luckily we were able to buy tickets on line standing in line on the Windjammer steps.

Surprisingly. Mingo they had some new stuff that also was very good, and it was good to see RT back on drums. Boots only jumped on the pogo stick and played sax once, and only for a short time. They played all their originals (One more drink, Friends, Bottle the moonlight). And it wasn't near the Wando High reunion I thought it would be. EXCELLENT show, even if Bryan did forget some of the words. Later went to Waffle House at 2 am..and I finally ate.

Sunday--Slept late because got in late. Made our way to the boat around 1:30, drove around the harbor, turned around, came back and sat at the marina and dranks some beers. Went home, ate, and watched TV until about 11.

Very very excited, very very proud...

Aug 7, 2017, 9:45 AM

Friday afternoon I when to Finishmasters in G'ville and picked up a half gal of Sem Color Coat to refinish the Benz alpaca gray interior Friday. I'd given them a swatch of the leather from GAHH interiors which the front seat skins were made of a day earlier. Strangely enough, when they handed me the swatch and the Color Coat I couldn't find the spot where they had put the paint on it. It was a perfect match and I was delighted to pay them after I conned them down 30 bucks and guilted them into giving me a pint of paint to help me learn to spray using my new HPLV gun system.

Sat morning I started stripping the door's interiors. Of course I had to move the glass up and down and clean/re-grease the window tracks. I had gathered several sets of front door grips/panels/covers so I waded through removing the wood grain panels then selected the best of the parts for cleaning/ refinishing.

Sunday afternoon I realized I'd gotten so obsessed with interior work and reaching the point of hooking up the airline to the paint sprayer I'd slept only a few hours so I took the entire afternoon off and watched a season of Malcolm in the Middle.

10/10 on the work but wood never do again for love nor money, perhaps for love and money...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shweeeeet

Aug 7, 2017, 10:18 AM

Took off friday and headed to lexington fot a wedding. Got up and drive to thw beach Saturday. Laid out on beach on sunday with Jai Alai and rum and coke. Getting ready to pack my 2 claws and head to the pool and get my day drunk on.

Aug 7, 2017, 10:23 AM

Long story short...worked on dryer...would not do again! 0/10!

enjoyable, seemed like the calm before the storm

Aug 7, 2017, 10:35 AM

Rode on the boat all weekend, almost ran out an entire tank of gas. Went to some areas I hadn't seen in awhile, quite enjoyable. Not too hot either, made for a great weekend.

I wish I could have savored it more, I'm expecting the "can I stay with you" calls for football to start heating up toward the end of this week/beginning of next. Weve also got 3 weddings in October and some BBQ thing in September. The weddings will be the biggest test of our marriage yet, because I don't like any of the people who are being wed. I feel like I'm on the ship looking at Normandy beach. Still safe, but I know what lies ahead.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any woman who plans a wedding in the fall

Aug 7, 2017, 10:38 AM

should expect low attendance. The world doesn't revolve around them.

trust me, these women do

Aug 7, 2017, 10:45 AM

One of them is more like a child than a woman, but I digress. One in particular hates me because I wouldn't let her cut in front of me at the porta potty line. Said I embarrassed her when I took a poll of the people behind me to see if they'd approve. They did not.

and I'm not wearing a gd suit, either. Actually one of them is in Charleston, half way debating hauling the boat down there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you come down, let me know

Aug 7, 2017, 10:46 AM

And bring the boat. We can ride over to either a sand bar, Morris island, something.

Will do, I think it's the weekend we have a Friday game or

Aug 7, 2017, 10:52 AM

Something. I figure a day in salt water won't hurt anything even if I don't change the anodes.

Nah, won't hurt it.

Aug 7, 2017, 10:57 AM

Just hose it down good.

Be consoled, my brother,...

Aug 7, 2017, 10:42 AM [ in reply to enjoyable, seemed like the calm before the storm ]

if they are getting married during football season they will receive their just rewards. A marriage without football is doomed and one which accommodates the desires of only one gender of the participants is even worse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't expect 2 of the marriages to last

Aug 7, 2017, 10:51 AM

One of the chicks has been engaged like 5 times, and one has more or less devoted her life to getting married to this guy. I think just having the wedding for social media pics has been the main goal, after that it'll be downhill.

Shorty, you didn't buy the purple Jeep did you?

Aug 7, 2017, 10:43 AM

it's been there longer than I thought - I figured somebody in Clemson would have snapped that one up quicklike.

i want that orange Ram 2500

Aug 7, 2017, 10:46 AM

There was an orange Hellcat up there too at one point.

Re: i want that orange Ram 2500

Aug 7, 2017, 10:52 AM

http://www.lakekeoweechryslerdodge.com/exotic-new/Dodge/2017-Dodge-Charger-Greenville-South-Carolina-ed94d0bd0a0e0ae813b5e94d61301d34.htm

This was in the showroom

Aug 7, 2017, 12:03 PM

Sticker price is $184,000 but it's on the internet for a mere $169,000

It's actually not a good looking car at all

I'm resisting the urge to TD you for throwing shade on a

Aug 7, 2017, 12:08 PM

Viper ACR.....

Negative

Aug 7, 2017, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Shorty, you didn't buy the purple Jeep did you? ]

Butt Piedmont in Anderson has a purple sitting by the road the other week that had orange lettering. It was sweet, well as sweet as a purple Jeep could be.

congrats on becoming a fellow Wrangler owner

Aug 7, 2017, 12:43 PM

I'll "Jeep wave" you when I see ya.

It's amazing how many more Jeeps there are in the Clemson area than just about anywhere else I know.

Stoopid busy

Aug 7, 2017, 11:51 AM

Sattiday: Bought new lawnmower. Gran Torino reel style lawnmower ain't handling bermuda grass growth during the AZ monsoon season. Signed up for Lowe's rewards programs, automatically gives me my 10% veterans discount so I don't have to explain that I'm a veteran without ID every time I go to the store. Grass is now minimized, yard is edged perfectly, and pool skimmed properly from all the grass clippings that escaped the bag and went straight to the pool.

No heat stroke acquired, so 8/10, because fatigue, but that grilled pork tenderloin and asparagus was the shiznet for dinner.

Sunday: Emergency request for a conference call for 10, so sent in lilmissgrouching (no pigs) and wifeofgrouching (no pigs) into soccer practice while I sat in the car for 20 minutes listening in and not required to say a word. I hate those emergencies. Fulfilled emergency request to go visit my buddy who unfortunately is descending into an alcoholic induced dispair and ruining family life...got him set up to go to an AA meeting this evening (hopefully). Evening was spent on a conference call with our folks on a project in Taiwan.

4/10, cause too many emergencies, but I think my friend is seeing the light finally. We'll see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 58
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic