Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good luck, Gamecocks!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Good luck, Gamecocks!

Jun 23, 2012, 9:55 AM

Although I'm a Tiger, I'd much rather that National Championship trophy be in the State of South Carolina rather than Arizona. Best of luck!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deer CT88

Jun 23, 2012, 9:56 AM

is he serious?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A TRUE TIGER

Jun 23, 2012, 10:04 AM

Never pulls for USuC! I hope they lose every game they play. NEVER EVER SHOULD A TRUE CLEMSON FAN EVER PULL FOR THEM PLUCK CAROLINA. GO TIGERS

i hope they lose 11-0, repeat

Jun 23, 2012, 11:21 AM

i hope they lose every single game they play, in every single sport they take the field in, period. Call me immature, call me misguided, call me not proud of my home state, call me whatever you want to call me but i don't care.....the only thing i call myself is a TIGER FAN.
P. S. i don't give a #### if they would root for us or not......i'll despise them til they day i drop off of this earth.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calm down, it was 0-11.***

Jun 23, 2012, 11:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...subconsciously i was thinking 0-11

Jun 23, 2012, 11:35 AM

that's why i chose 11-0....it would be a fitting score since they're familiar with 11's......

Hey, I had to calm down to figure out what 11-0 didn't work.***

Jun 23, 2012, 11:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'll root for Arizona like a U of A grad today.....***

Jun 23, 2012, 11:44 AM

I hope Zona beats them 11-0.***

Jun 23, 2012, 11:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Why only 11?

Jun 24, 2012, 8:49 AM

;)

What about tom? Guide us!***

Jun 23, 2012, 12:25 PM [ in reply to i'll root for Arizona like a U of A grad today.....*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I am with you!***

Jun 23, 2012, 10:33 PM [ in reply to i hope they lose 11-0, repeat ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i hope they lose 11-0, repeat

Jun 24, 2012, 5:52 AM [ in reply to i hope they lose 11-0, repeat ]

i got your back on that one, orngpurple. right there with ya. i know i'm not supposed to hate, but i'll just have to bite the bullet on that one, 'cause i friggin' hate usuc.

I'm sober so I'll keep this simple.

Jun 23, 2012, 11:31 AM [ in reply to deer CT88 ]

No way he ever stepped foot in a Clemson classroom without a broom in one hand and mop/bucket in the other.

^^^ I'll take

how to make my tiger pulse drop like a stone for 500 please.

Boooo! Boooo! Never pull for a ####!***

I agree. Between a SC team and any other state I'd rather

Jun 23, 2012, 10:01 AM

see a SC team win the title, regardless if it's the G'cocks. I would hope USC fans would think the same if Clemson were in their situation.

Come on man, you know they would'nt pull for us.***

Jun 23, 2012, 10:04 AM

next boston will pull for the yankees because they're in

Jun 23, 2012, 10:05 AM [ in reply to I agree. Between a SC team and any other state I'd rather ]

the same division?

what in the wide wide world of sports is a goin on here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as a lifelong Yanks fan

Jun 23, 2012, 11:27 AM

i laughed out loud at your post....this type of stuff makes me miss my childhood in the '70's and '80's where you'd NEVER hear or read anything like this......i'd root for a Canadian Junior College over the Chickens in any sport, in any tournament, at any time, period.

I'd pull for a radical muslim group that want to make me...

Jun 23, 2012, 11:34 AM

worship an idol first.

i suspect that me and you are cut from the same cloth

Jun 23, 2012, 11:36 AM

and from your screen name, it looks like we grew up in the same era where this type of stuff would have gotten you looked at like something was seriously wrong with you.

Your from NC ? You don't have to listen to them everyday.***

Jun 23, 2012, 5:43 PM [ in reply to I agree. Between a SC team and any other state I'd rather ]

Re: I agree. Between a SC team and any other state I'd rather

Jun 23, 2012, 11:01 PM [ in reply to I agree. Between a SC team and any other state I'd rather ]

They wouldn't, they always pull for us to lose at everything.

Can't pull for them but

Jun 23, 2012, 10:16 AM

there are several good players on their team that wanted to be Tigers. Hard to figure just like the Wingo situation.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good luck, Gamecocks!

Jun 23, 2012, 10:42 AM

Very classy. A lot of those kids that are from SC grew up being lifelong Tiger fans but never got recruited to Clemson. (pankake, roth) So pulling for them is not so bad.

Jun 23, 2012, 12:25 PM

Your team is about to play in the Championship series and you are on a Clemson site.

How ####### pathetic are you?

null

Jun 23, 2012, 3:05 PM

What is The Citadel playing in? smdh moron

Re: Go to hell, Gamecocks!

Jun 23, 2012, 11:27 AM

that is all.

in the 4th grade at Bradley Elementary School

Jun 23, 2012, 11:41 AM

in my hometown of Columbia, i wore a shirt to school that was orange with purple letters......it said, "#### a doodle doo, #### a doodle doo, Carolina Gamecocks to hell with you!"......bad mom, no coffee for letting me wear it.....i got sent to the principals office who made me turn it inside out and i noticed her USuCk diploma on the wall....looking back my mom shouldn't have let me wear it but deep down she'll always get cool points from me for letting me. it's been a life long pleasure of mine to despise the Shamecocks and it's not mellowed at all in middle age. Maybe one day i'll grow up....hmmmmmm, maybe not.

This TD is for you!

Jun 23, 2012, 11:35 AM

I hope you know how to mouse across my pulse and see how few times I'v TDed a poster. Well, this one's for you.

LOL***

Jun 23, 2012, 12:33 PM

we are all Wildcats now***

Jun 23, 2012, 11:56 AM

Jun 23, 2012, 12:15 PM

I used to feel as you do. I use to try to be the nice tiger fan.. I use to be graceful when we beat them over and over and I didnt throw it in their face and I wished them well and cheered them on in games they played other than against Clemson.

Then they won a few and I saw what they were all about.

I hope they never win another win in any sport.

Jun 23, 2012, 12:23 PM

i think usc's successes have to help cu. I'd ride their wave. clemson is the next thing to usc, they can't recruit everyone and you can guarantee all prospects that they will get to play against usc. usc's successes can help clemsom if used in the right way. it's good for southcarolina and generally what's good for sc, is good for clemson.

Jun 23, 2012, 12:24 PM

You can't be serious you never pull for your rival

F@@k them

Jun 23, 2012, 5:17 PM

There is no part of me that would want them to be successful.....Only way Id want the title in this state is if we or any other school other than the coots won it

One of the worst posts I've ever seen on this site.***

Jun 23, 2012, 5:26 PM

By somebody not named Blue Caddy or Low Co or whatever

Jun 23, 2012, 5:50 PM

his name is this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jun 23, 2012, 10:13 PM

would pull for Russia first!

Jun 23, 2012, 11:19 PM

Oh, I'll pull for them. I want their fans, their nasty, uncouth, classless fans, to think they're going to get a MNC in football. I want them to win every game until November. Then I want to look across the Valley at their faces as they ram straight into reality like a rotten ship that somehow made it across the ocean rams into jagged, black rocks on a cold, windswept coast. As far as football, I want them to ride a rocket that blows apart as soon as they can have one millisecond to appreciate the view. I used to wish them well until they had a slight taste of success, but their fans' behavior upon achieving decency could gag a maggot. Now I wish them a life in a Dante-esque circle where they are constantly chasing a carrot.

As far as baseball, I am with the rest of the country:
I can't give a fart, and wouldn't have any idea how they're doing if it weren't for this forum.

Jun 24, 2012, 12:21 AM

You homos rooting for the dirtpeckers should just go ahead and come out of the chicken closet and profess you love for #####. You people are disgusting, weak and pathetic., and its a shame that people so spineless can call themselves Clemson fans.

GTFO

ZA

What the #### is this ####?***

Jun 24, 2012, 6:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

You don't sound like a Tiger, you sound like a d@mn fool!***

Jun 24, 2012, 8:50 AM

Absolutely not

Jun 24, 2012, 10:13 AM

Unless a Gamecock win *directly* affects Clemson in a positive way (for example, USC knocking off a #1 team to move Clemson into the #1 position), never NEVER root for them. I don't care if it's football, baseball, steeplechase, women's volleyball, tiddlywinks, or debate team. NEVER NEVER NEVER root for South Carolina. I want them to lose every game, in every sport and competition, every year.

It's not being immature as some suggested. It's called being pure about the rivalry. It doesn't destroy me if they win, but I sure as #### won't be pulling for it.

I said it before...

Jun 24, 2012, 10:18 AM

I'll say it again. Go to ####### hell coots!

Live in or anywhere near Cootlumbia

Jun 24, 2012, 1:09 PM

and you will change your tune.

Same thing in Charleston

Jun 25, 2012, 12:35 PM

Carolina fans already outnumber Clemson fans about 3-to-1 here. With the bandwagoners on board, it's more like 8-to-1. EVERY out-of-state family I've met (via scouts) in the last two years has shown up at one event or another in Carolina attire. It makes me want to vomit.

I went through the trouble of finding my password

Jun 24, 2012, 2:26 PM

Just so I could thumbs down this post!

GO FOR IT #####...AND WE'LL SEE YOU "NEXT YEAR"! ***

Jun 24, 2012, 2:29 PM

GO TIGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sir are not a real Clemson fan.***

Jun 24, 2012, 5:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are no Clemson fan. A Clemson fan never pulls...

Jun 24, 2012, 5:41 PM

for the dirtpeckers

My post saying gamedicks can go to hell gets deleted,

Jun 24, 2012, 7:07 PM

yet this one is still up. Crump might as well be a coot.

Word on the street is that they are hiring egg gathers.***

Jun 25, 2012, 12:37 PM

Classy post. Very nice. Point for you! (-=

Jun 24, 2012, 7:09 PM

nm

Posts like this make me hope

Jun 25, 2012, 2:43 PM

the Mayans are right.

This is ####### unacceptable. I bet you're in favor of the "everyone's a winner" train of thought in elementary schools now too, aren't you?

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic