Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA Problems...
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

NCAA Problems...

Apr 29, 2012, 1:23 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

Priceless.....I love it***

Apr 29, 2012, 1:25 AM

Re: Priceless.....I love it***

Apr 29, 2012, 8:14 AM

true story

Re: NCAA Problems...

Apr 29, 2012, 8:54 AM

Serious question for ya...how does it make the mighty ACC champs look when getting blown out by 3 TD's to the 5th place coots? Then the big east scores the most points ever in a any bowl against those same champs. Do clemson players actually wear those rings? This is why we love Dabo soooooooo much. We don't want the cheerleader to ever stop with the rah rah speeches to motivate the fan base. You get blown out and he rants with a set up inverview from David Hood. The fan base goes nuts and that seemed to make people forget you just got blown out by a gas pumper, new quarterback, backup running back and a point guard. You guys DO NOT understand how much we love Dabo. You can keep your speeches and we'll take the blowout wins.

Good Morning

Apr 29, 2012, 9:10 AM

All the things you have just said seem to demean your institution more than it does Clemson.
Yeah I've heard all the arguments, but for me I'd rather lose and hold to my standards than win and compromise my integrity.
And by the way I wish South Carolina had not gotten caught and it would have been even better if they ran a clean progam.
Why? Because it would have made next November even sweeter if folks like you had no excuses.
You can't come upwith a reason when you win but seem to have a bunch of excuses when you lose.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Re: Good Morning

Apr 29, 2012, 9:20 AM

Not me. Read some of my posts. I know you've owned us over the years. Ur up 25 games and I'm not making excuses. I'm just surprised so many people rally around some of his speeches when he gets blown out. I know it's different looking from your standpoint. Tommy Bowden goes 7-2 against the coots, but when you are used to beating us it's not enough to keep the job. We get 5th place and get rings for it. Look...I get it. However, when it's a ring for the best season ever and not a conference ring like you guys laugh about then I understand the rings. I will say this...for a clemson fan that is a pretty good joke you guys started about 5th place because Lord knows we would have done the same thing.

Dude, do you hear yourself? Your "best season ever"

Apr 29, 2012, 9:50 AM

landed you in 5th place in your conference. That's just sad.

But wear those 5th place rings with pride cooties, you certainly earned that mediocre finish that was your best season ever!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Good Morning

Apr 29, 2012, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Good Morning ]

i still support Dabo because i recognize the strides he's making towards turning us into a great program. He seems to recognize his strengths and weaknesses pretty well. He does a jam up job of recruiting, and generally leaves the Xs and Os to those who are a little more savvy in that regard. Just my attempt at a little lighthearted humor in light of your recent NCAA issues....happy Sunday :)

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

Forgive them. For they know not how to win...

Apr 29, 2012, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Good Morning ]

Seriously...it's a foreign concept so they just don't know how to act. It's sad really.

LMAO......another chickentroll with his feelings hurt.....

Apr 29, 2012, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: NCAA Problems... ]

shove it

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny stuff***

Apr 29, 2012, 9:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2012, 1:03 PM

I don't understand...aren't you just demeaning your own program? You do realize you got spanked last year by that same 5th place SEC team...while the loser, the ACC Champions, got embarrassed shortly afterwards on National TV forever emblazoning the phrase "pulling a Clemson" into everyday vocabulary.

lol payback is heck, baby

Apr 29, 2012, 1:06 PM

keep crowing, yours is coming.

Re: lol payback is heck, baby

Apr 29, 2012, 4:35 PM

Not this November.

Apr 29, 2012, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: NCAA Problems... ]

Pulling a Clemson also indicates a national championship when no one thought it was possible.
I remember the bumper stickers "Where is Clemson",
everybody knows now.
Might happen to others, who knows but the chances are not as good in some places as others.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Apr 29, 2012, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: NCAA Problems... ]

and you can tell that had a huge effect on recruiting because...o wait,nvm, dabo's still killing it, so really that doesn't matter. You can try to spin, spin, spin it all you want, but the reality is, you lot suuuuck at everything, even cheating.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic