Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gonna miss this guy next year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,053

Gonna miss this guy next year.

Jan 3, 2018, 3:09 PM

https://twitter.com/ChrisObarski/status/948080283261308928

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep

Jan 3, 2018, 3:14 PM

a lot

there have been some great tigers - but christian, he was something else.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Gonna miss this guy next year. Yep love him as a player

Jan 3, 2018, 3:17 PM

and his drive and personality. Always one of the first to encourage other guys when they had success.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gonna miss this guy next year.

Jan 3, 2018, 3:34 PM

Wow...thanks for sharing. That's tough to watch. When you see a guy with his personality that hurt you know that's about as real and raw as it gets. He'll always have a home at CU and a special place in this fan's heart. What a loss he's going to be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i remember a few years ago

Jan 3, 2018, 3:43 PM

I was watching the Under Armour game on tv and there was two guys playing who were fantastic. One was a qb named Boyd from Virginia and the other was a receiver named McNeil (I think) from Minnesota. When they both committed to Clemson I was one happy fan because I knew we had hit a home run with those two! Don’t know where the receiver ended up!

I had the same feeling when I saw Wilkins in that game.

I’m hoping CW stays one more year...... but he will probably be playing for someone else!

Jan 3, 2018, 3:37 PM

Feels like yesterday he was a true freshman catching that fake punt in our first ever CFP semi against OU.

More confetti ... last year happy confetti; this year sad

Jan 3, 2018, 3:38 PM

confetti.

Thank you for picking Clemson CW42 and for always giving us 110%. The Clemson family loves you!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 4:04 PM

Thank you CW42 and Dabo.

CW42 thank you for what you have done for Clemson and what you have meant to our football program!

Dabo thank you for molding this young man into a true Clemson Man, who I am sure will represent us well no matter what he does.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, 42 belongs in the Ring of Honor

Jan 3, 2018, 4:48 PM

now my all-time favorite Tiger. May he never have to buy a drink or lunch in Clemson again.

No doubt. CW will be sorely missed.

Jan 3, 2018, 4:55 PM

What a freakin guy, player, and ambassador for Clemson.

The guy is obviously a tremendous young man and speaks volumes about what Dabo stands for.

Heard the other day - his name was circled on our recruiting board, in permanent ink with the words "national championship" inked in beside his name. Believe it was Thad Turnipseed who was quoted saying that. Talk about being prophetic.

Jan 3, 2018, 5:05 PM

One of my all-time favorite Tigers. Total package. Charismatic, intelligent and talented.

Jan 3, 2018, 5:12 PM

The main reason I thought Clemson would beat Alabama is because I couldn't wrap my brain around Christian Wilkins losing his last game as a Clemson Tiger. It just doesn't compute!

Light years more class than Tony "Punk" Brown!***

Jan 3, 2018, 5:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,053
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic