Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gonna be several fights at the #### game this year. Maybe
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 3,085

Gonna be several fights at the #### game this year. Maybe

Oct 30, 2012, 7:58 AM

even amongst the players.

I would love to see Lateek sent out to take out Spurrier's legs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say

Oct 30, 2012, 8:03 AM

We build Sgt Rodriguez a machine gun nest in the upper deck corner that never fills in.

Re: Gonna be several fights at the #### game this year. Maybe

Oct 30, 2012, 8:03 AM

> even amongst the players.
>
> I would love to see Lateek sent out to take out
> Spurrier's legs.

No, run a play and put Region in and tell him to body slam white trash Spurlid to the ground and lay on top of him for a while!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2012, 8:05 AM

Lets just hope that our guys would never lower their class down to the coot level. That would mean that a classless stamp would be in the making for us. Unless our guys are attacked by any of theirs. I hope they will leave at the normal Jawing back and forth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think mainly in the stands. Think there's gonna be more

Oct 30, 2012, 8:06 AM

fights than usual.

Re: I think mainly in the stands. Think there's gonna be more

Oct 30, 2012, 12:27 PM

I don't see any reason that a coot could win a fight in our stands. Its just to many of us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2012, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Gonna be several fights at the #### game this year. Maybe ]

Remember how they tried to block us from running down the hill and started the brawl at the end of the game a few years ago? Remember loosers start fights. Well, the media made us look like the bad guys, which will happen again due to the love fest for the sec and sos. Stay above the fray both fans and players. We have infinitely more class than usuc.

Oct 30, 2012, 8:52 AM

> Remember how they tried to block us from running down
> the hill and started the brawl at the end of the game
> a few years ago? Remember loosers start fights. Well,
> the media made us look like the bad guys, which will
> happen again due to the love fest for the sec and
> sos. Stay above the fray both fans and players. We
> have infinitely more class than usuc.

For the record I didn't say I would start the fight but I am not taking one insult from anyone this year. I can't stand coots getting away with being ######### disown me if you want. I am sick of the double standard. I will not take it anymore.

Oct 30, 2012, 8:19 AM

To even suggest that we send a player after that blowhard of a coach insults the class that our university has. We as a fan base need to stay classy and let those from that other school act as they will. But make no mistake, if they come in our house and start crap then take the defensive route and protect our house. I know Dabo, Chad and Brent will have our guys fired up and ready to unleash hell and serve up some fried chicken at the end of the game. A beat down of historic proportions would be the ultimate revenge for three years of crap. But at the end of the day as long as we register a W I don't care what the score is.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

twas a joke***

Oct 30, 2012, 8:22 AM

Oct 30, 2012, 8:23 AM

I know I am going loaded (drunk) and ready to rumble screw class they have none we shouldn't show them any.

commas can and will be your friend***

Oct 30, 2012, 1:28 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

No fighting please

Oct 30, 2012, 8:37 AM

Lord, I hope not. The LAST thing I want to see is a brawl. I don't care who starts it, it would punish both teams. All I want to see is a hard fought butt whooping from the Clemson tigers. I know this won't be popular either, but I don't want it to be a night game either. I can't stand being around a bunch of dumb drunks, who have had all day to build up their liquid courage, starting fights in the stands. I'll be there doing my duty by yelling my head off for the tigers!

I'd like to see a 3:30 game...***

Oct 30, 2012, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3:30 game we'll lose, 7pm game we'll win***

Oct 30, 2012, 8:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I think we win either....***

Oct 30, 2012, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

night game significantly improves our chances***

Oct 30, 2012, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

why?***

Oct 30, 2012, 8:45 AM

Half the game is night at 330***

Oct 30, 2012, 8:49 AM [ in reply to night game significantly improves our chances*** ]

Oct 30, 2012, 8:55 AM

I hope our players have more composure than that. Dabo will have our boys ready. They won't have to say much just show up on the field. I would hate to lose out on a bowl game because of another brawl in Death Valley; especially with the good season we have going.

I would hope that Clemson fans would opt for having

Oct 30, 2012, 9:00 AM

the toothless, inbred rabblerousers removed from the stands.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Oct 30, 2012, 9:50 AM

Just hope if there any cockerel's sitting around us they refrain from slinging the towels in my face or hitting me, 1st time I will ask them to be more careful, next time will not be so nice, on the bright side we might get to eat at the PC LEC

Oct 30, 2012, 1:19 PM

Stay classy tigers...haha. Seriously you guys going to fight people just for being "coots?"

Oct 30, 2012, 1:32 PM

classy

If anybody can help me out here...

Oct 30, 2012, 1:40 PM

I want it to be like the year (can't remember when it was but I do remember Reggie carryin the rock) when we stoned them on the opening kickoff and caused them to fumble. That scenario around 8 pm on a November Saturday in Death Valley would literally be a top moment for me as a Tiger fan.

When we come out and hit them in the mouth, set the tone...I don't feel there's much they'll be able to do to stop it.

Oct 30, 2012, 1:43 PM

Their little chicken azzes need not come out and meet our players at the bottom of OUR HILL. That is all.

Replies: 25
| visibility 3,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic