Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hatred for the Gamecocks is part our DNA
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,163

Hatred for the Gamecocks is part our DNA

Jun 9, 2013, 6:48 PM

Everybody's aware of this. Go over to their message board to wage war. But a good USuck joke here is always appreciated and worth a laugh. I personally don't give a flying #### what happens to them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it can be learned, but

Jun 9, 2013, 8:15 PM

it is passed on to the next generation through DNA

Going to their board makes Clemson like USCjr

Jun 9, 2013, 9:21 PM

This will only suck you down to their level. What separates Clemson from USCjr is our class and respect for human beings. If they allowed the fans to run onto to the field or leave at half time in Columbia then there would be a shortage of ambulances and police force for the rest of that city. They are like other countries trying to understand the American way of life in that they can never get it because they are not born into it. Even if they became Tigers, they could never really get what it is like to be born with such a gift. There is a reason A Clemson Man Needs No Introduction

Re: Going to their board makes Clemson like USCjr

Jun 9, 2013, 10:05 PM

Right on! We have class, respect for humanity, a Maharishi prophet for a head football coach, a beautiful campus, mothers who love us, dogs and cats that love us, a totality of blissful arrogance........the only thing they have going for them is a better athletic program......hmmmmm? I'll trade!

well...bye.***

Jun 9, 2013, 10:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,163
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic