Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going to Wake for the first and could use some ticket info p
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Going to Wake for the first and could use some ticket info p

Oct 2, 2018, 11:51 AM

Would I be better off buying tickets from the Clemson ticket office or could I find some at the game. Never been to Wake so I’m not sure what my best option is. Thanks to anyone who can steer me In the right direction. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have been to Wake 4 times.

Oct 2, 2018, 12:01 PM

Twice I was bale to pick up discounted tickets outside the stadium. One time I bought ahead of time and then once I had to purchase tickets from the Ticket Window because nobody was selling outside that I could find(that was the cold game 2014?)

Sure that was no help, but just know that tickets won't be a problem.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I got tix for $20 each to that game from Wake fans over in

Oct 2, 2018, 7:31 PM

... Their parking area. Clemson fans had absolutely no extras that game and yet the stadium was only half full.

Go immediately to the Wake parking area and hold up a $20 bill ... lots of tix available,

Don’t go to the ticket booth except as a last resort.

Message was edited by: apextiger®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would buy them in advance...

Oct 2, 2018, 12:05 PM

that's a long way to drive without tickets in hand and not knowing if you can even get them (not because tickets aren't available, but because A LOT of Tiger fans make this trip).

Call the Clemson and Wake ticket offices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

If you are going to order in advance, you can actually find

Oct 2, 2018, 12:18 PM

better seats on VividSeats or SeatGeek or StubHub for less than 75 bucks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

The thing about Wake...

Oct 2, 2018, 12:23 PM

is you just need to get in the gate. Once inside, you can sit just about anywhere you want.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Going to Wake for the first and could use some ticket info p

Oct 2, 2018, 12:22 PM

I have been to several Clemson games at Wake Forest. The big problem that they have at Wake Forest is their fans that have tickets don't show up. So, a couple of times I've gone and couldn't even find anyone selling tickets, so I ended up paying full price at the ticket window. I don't think that the game is a sellout, or at least from what I can see on the school's website.

Mecklenburg Tiger

Re: Going to Wake for the first and could use some ticket info p

Oct 2, 2018, 12:49 PM

I live in W-S and never had trouble getting tickets to see the Tigers play at Groves Stadium. Heck one year we bought tickets in the parking lot. Then saw people unable to sell & just discarded their tickets on the ground outside the ticket gate.

I'd go to Wake's website. You can pick your seat. Otherwise

Oct 2, 2018, 2:13 PM

if you're looking to save money I'd buy a hill ticket on stub-hub, etc and sit in an empty seat at the game. They have ton of alumni that live out of state and just buy season tix to support the school. I live in Winston-Salem and rarely sit in my ticketed seat when I go to Wake games.

Re: I'd go to Wake's website. You can pick your seat. Otherwise

Oct 2, 2018, 3:08 PM

How much are hill tickets at wake ticket window? Thinking about going.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wake sold out of all of their Hill season tickets but on

Oct 2, 2018, 3:15 PM

the secondary market they are around $45 (not including fees). There's a good many on the Winston-Salem craigslist. I'm guessing those will be floating around at game time.

Re: Wake sold out of all of their Hill season tickets but on

Oct 2, 2018, 5:04 PM

Thanks for the info.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There were maybe 25 people on the hill in 2016 and

Oct 2, 2018, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Wake sold out of all of their Hill season tickets but on ]

... the stadium had thousands of empty seats,

Granted, it was at night and cold, but still ... Wake will always have cheap tix available outside the stadium and at worst, face value for sale at the ticket booths.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic