Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Going strictly by the eye test, I don't think anybody
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,513

Going strictly by the eye test, I don't think anybody

Nov 16, 2019, 11:19 PM

looks better than us right now. Ohio State may be close. For what it's worth, I'm not a fan of the eye test when it comes to determining teams for the playoff; I prefer settling it on the field with conference champions. I think we're good there too.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Going strictly by the eye test, I don't think anybody

Nov 16, 2019, 11:25 PM

I kinda agree with the eye test if you’re honest about it. Not like we’ve been treated for one game that we won... uga is NOT one of the 4 best teams. Got to consider how ugly their loss is to the coots and their offense is serviceable. Uga has been lucky all year to have a weak schedule when it comes to offensive teams. Haven’t faced a good offense yet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 11:34 PM

Call me biased. Call me whatever you want. There is no team that is on the same level as Clemson right now. Ohio St is the closest. I think the Buckeyes are a smoke and mirror side show and that they will be exposed soon enough.

Everyone talks about how Clemson hasn't played anyone this season. Its true. Neither has Ohio St. I think that if Dobbins is held in check on the offensive side and Chase Young is as well in the defensive side, then it levels the playing feild for the opposing team. You cant jus hold a single guy in check on both sides of the ball against Clemaon and think its equal footing from that point. The Tigers are loaded with several players who can change the game on both sides at any tine.

Cle
Son isn't just depending on one or two players. The Tigers are built to destroy whatever and whomever is in their path.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 11:35 PM

Great chance OHio st drops one vs Penn state next week. If so they could drop out or down to that court spot depending on PAC 12 play

Nov 16, 2019, 11:41 PM

I think Ohio State is going to beat the living daylights out of Penn State. PSU peaked early and their vulnerabilities on defense have been on clear display the last two games.

Other than us, Ohio State is the only complete team. If they beat Michigan handily, good chance for them to finish #1.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,513
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic