Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
God bless for Dabo and his family!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

God bless for Dabo and his family!

Nov 26, 2018, 8:57 AM

I, as all Clemson fans should, thank God for bringing Dabo, his family, the staff and their families, and the administration to Clemson. God has given Clemson great people to love, mentor, and help build the character of the students they serve. Winning football games is great, but pales when compared to the lives they have and will continue to impact. I am not talking just about the star players, but everyone in the greater Clemson community. They are worth more than money can buy!!!

God Bless them and guide them now and always!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: God bless for Dabo and his family!

Nov 26, 2018, 9:12 AM

That is a superb message to all Clemson Tiger fans and supporters. There is a 'Top Drawer' aura about how they interact with the state, community they live in and the University from the Swinneys and the CU coaching staff. Tiger team and fans are basking in a lot of sunshine right now but in times where we were not such an awesome football program, Dabo and the team have given Clemson many reasons to be proud.
The thing that comforts is that when we stumble or seem to fall short, this coaching staff and team will be exerting valiant effort to reclaim a top position under Dabo's leadership. I will take a 21 point victory over our opponents every time and even were it a 1 point margin, it is still a win.
Enjoy it Tiger Nation and be "All In" for this program every day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: God bless for Dabo and his family!

Nov 26, 2018, 9:35 AM

We have a coaching staff that raises young football players into young men. Football will only take them so far. However, the Godly principles and accountibility of actions will be with them for ever. Thanks Dabo and staff.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic