Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Go Seahawks!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Go Seahawks!

Jan 17, 2016, 2:06 PM

End this run and make America proud!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You aren't currently watching the game, huh?***

Jan 17, 2016, 2:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You aren't currently watching the game, huh?***

Jan 17, 2016, 2:13 PM

No, I am not watching I don't care who as long as somebody destroys the Dream,

Re: You aren't currently watching the game, huh?***

Jan 17, 2016, 2:14 PM

Ok its 31-0 carolina

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Go Seahawks!

Jan 17, 2016, 2:09 PM

Lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go? They gone.***

Jan 17, 2016, 2:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Go? They gone.***

Jan 17, 2016, 2:12 PM

Why do we sport? It's so confusing!

Uh, they'll be lucky if they score at all in this game! Go Panthers!!!!!

Jan 17, 2016, 2:16 PM

Nm

Jan 17, 2016, 2:17 PM

I'm with you. I've lived 20 minutes from Bank of America my entire life and cannot stand the Panthers. Can't stand the "hometown team" narrative. Charlotte is not my hometown. Never seen so many people jump on a bandwagon as I have this year. Doesn't look like Seattle is going to do it but I really hope someone crushes the Panthers' hopes and dreams

Jan 17, 2016, 2:19 PM

I've never been a huge NFL fan and primarily just cheered for former tigers and their teams. Think part of the reason I've always hated the Panthers is because they seem to almost avoid drafting Clemson players. Don't know the last player we've had that played for Carolina. Pretty odd considering how close the proximity is. Oh well, go Seattle!

Jan 17, 2016, 3:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 17, 2016, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Go Seahawks! ]

Well, there are many reasons for me personally to hate the Charlotte panthers but them having an aversion to drafting Tigers is just one but the main reason is most of the Panther fanbase is made up of white trailer trash coots that use them as a "go to" team when they suck, which is forever... Most panther fans are so much like coots, at least from where I sit. Love the Falcons, Saints, Bills, Cardinals, colts, Bucs Texans, 49r's and whoever else because they have Tigers on the team!

Jan 17, 2016, 2:36 PM

Brenso Buckner was a good Panther and Tiger

God is punishing the Left Coast...***

Jan 17, 2016, 2:22 PM

D'oh!***

Jan 17, 2016, 2:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic