Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad to know tomorrow is Mack Borwns last game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 846

Glad to know tomorrow is Mack Borwns last game

Dec 29, 2013, 11:23 AM

just sick and tired of hearing him and hearing about him and his job the last couple years

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and Mack Brown' too

Dec 29, 2013, 11:25 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen, Brother......

Dec 29, 2013, 11:44 AM

Mack Brown was highly over-rated before and during his time in chapelhole and honestly, with the money, facilities, fan base, etc., inherent in Austin, any head coach worth his salt could have accomplished what Brown did....and I'm not sneezing at the NC or the conference championships they won. Brown's successor will be expected to do the same. And if he's any good, he'll probably do better.

Mack married woman who was in the real estate business in chapelhole and there've always been tales that he'll retire back to that area. If they can him back there, perhaps the movers and shakers can groom him for the next ACC commish when Swoffie finally leaves. The nightmare never ends.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad to know tomorrow is Mack Borwns last game

Dec 29, 2013, 11:59 AM

I live in the Austin area. He is first class politician, but I heard one interview lately that changed my mind somewhat. He expressed his gratitude and love for Texas in a way that made me appreciate him more. He was very open to bringing less fortunate people to the Texas campus or his office to help inspire them. Ticket sales to the Alamo bowl are hard to get due to his departure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2013, 12:03 PM

well compared to whjat he makes we are all less fortunate. the guy impresses me as a phoney and I dont care for him. with the talent he had he really should have won more than one MNC there. A good gameday coach would have

I ran into Mack Brown in my High School

Dec 29, 2013, 12:06 PM

He was recruiting one of my students and I almost trucked him turning a corner. He looked old and frail and his teeth were bright yellow, but he must have done something right, because my 5* DT student signed on to suck for the Longhorns.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ol' Butter Teeth hanging it up***

Dec 29, 2013, 12:00 PM

Well, don't listen to it then....***

Dec 29, 2013, 12:33 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2013, 12:46 PM

not me, he has done a fantastic job of making UT irrelevant in the BCS rankings.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm tired too, but it's not exactly Brown's creation

Dec 29, 2013, 12:53 PM

It's a media (and maybe fan) creation. Any word on whether he keeps any official role at UT?

Replies: 9
| visibility 846
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic