Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure

Sep 14, 2018, 10:20 AM

Should be a nice day in tiger town!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure

Sep 14, 2018, 10:29 AM

IT'S NOT POLITICAL!! Stop making threads here blaming politics, "pc culture", "snowflakes", or "the media" - any cancellation would have been due to Emergency resources, law enforcement, and other emergency personnel being needed elsewhere.

Sep 14, 2018, 10:35 AM

WOW, another that believes that others aren't entitled to their own opinion, especially when their opinion isn't hurting or insulting!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2018, 10:37 AM

The guy is posting his hare-brained opinion as if it is fact and it is simply fake news.

Sep 14, 2018, 11:16 AM

And? I mean why did the opinion of another anger you so much when it doesn't affect you in any way shape or form. To much of really upsetting things going on in our world to allow yourself to sweat the itty bitty ####...Just saying!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What truly amazes me is that all these “trying to be

Sep 14, 2018, 3:06 PM

funnies” seem to be concerned about reporting more than the loss of property, utilities etc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait so he's not allowed to disagree with the OP's opinion?***

Sep 14, 2018, 5:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure ]

Wrong. It's always about politics and money.

Sep 14, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure ]

nm

Sep 14, 2018, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure ]

It's obviously political dude, c'mon. Our politicans want so badly for there to be a big storm and chaos so that they can show everybody just how great they are with their emergency response.

And sadly, much of our population eats it up.

Message was edited by: bmoretiger

Sep 14, 2018, 10:43 AM

Well McMaster definitely doesn't want to follow Hodges' response plan that's for sure

Sep 14, 2018, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure ]

True, all the legimate reasons mentioned would be prime considerations, but there is little doubt politics, etc enter into the picture as well. Especially with today’s “zero risk” mindset of living

It's not a "zero risk" mindset. It's one of responsiblity

Sep 14, 2018, 11:05 AM

Public officials, public employees, emergency responders, etc - have jobs that are require them to assist people that don't have many options, or may not have the ability to help themselves.

There is no "zero risk" situation that is possible. Evacuating across the street carries risk and public officials know this as well as anyone.

I often find politics in a lot of situations. But I also have several friends that are risking their lives, leaving their families behind to try to assist others in need during this situation. ANYTHING that makes their job easier during this mess is ok by me.

Sadly, people have all the answers until it affects them

Sep 14, 2018, 3:14 PM

and then they want to be placed at the front of the line.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not a "zero risk" mindset. It's one of responsiblity

Sep 14, 2018, 4:58 PM [ in reply to It's not a "zero risk" mindset. It's one of responsiblity ]

I agree!!! People have been warned of dangers of this Hurricane and they choose to stay until they see what a dangerous situation "they" have put them selves in, and they expect somebody else to risk their lives to save their dumb A$SESS. When they have been told to evacuate and they don't, the cost of risking someone else's life to save them, it should be very costly to them!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Sep 14, 2018, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure ]

PhilaTiger said:

IT'S NOT POLITICAL!! Stop making threads here blaming politics, "pc culture", "snowflakes", or "the media" - any cancellation would have been due to Emergency resources, law enforcement, and other emergency personnel being needed elsewhere.

Triggered much? Seems coot nation suddenly cares about the safety of Clemson fans. FWIW CUAD is fully capable of evaluating the situation and making a good decision plus CU fans are fully capable of evaluation and deciding if it is safe for them to travel

Sep 14, 2018, 11:05 AM

You can kill the politician but not politics. Political opinions are indestructible.

Sep 14, 2018, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure ]

It makes sense for you to think that I am a SCar fine - seeing as how the word Tiger is in my username and all.

Well at least you didn't dispute

Sep 14, 2018, 11:27 AM

That you were indeed #triggered! :)

Re: Well at least you didn't dispute

Sep 14, 2018, 11:33 AM

Oh give me a break - get outta here with that crap. Be better TigerNation.

Calm down snowflake.***

Sep 14, 2018, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Glad Clemson did not give in to political pressure ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2018, 2:45 PM

I believe politicians are very risk adverse, the first to find someone to blame, and eager to take credit for something they had nothing to do with.

Lighten up Francis!***

Sep 14, 2018, 6:30 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lighten up Francis!***

Sep 14, 2018, 10:13 PM

I don't think that Lighten up would be your response if it was you or a loved one risking their life going into a dangerous situation to save someone that made a foolish choice only to prove how brave they were after the danger had passed, then they find out they had taken on way more than they could handle!!! When people want to be prove that they are a brave bad A$S, then that is what they should do without wanting someone to risk their life to save their stupid A$S. And those that do it with their kids, they should go straight to jail for endangerment of the life of a child!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic