Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Give it a rest.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 94
| visibility 1

Give it a rest.

May 7, 2015, 9:58 PM

Everyone gets it. Y'all want Jack fired. Every thread either starts with a that or is hijacked with it. Again, we get it. Yawn. It's a weird Internet "club", guess.

This board was ecstatic the first game of the season when we lost 2-0. Clemson would have to have gone undefeated and even then I doubt the Fire-Jack-Circle-Jerks would have been happy enough to stay off the message board with their mantra.

Here's the thing: DRad doesn't read these boards. Prospective recruits do. Go ahead and bash your dark hearts away. You only hurt Tiger baseball moving forward by proving that in EVERY sport Clemson is a fair-weather fan base. Aways has been.

"I'll come to games when we start winning"..."I'll come to games when Jack is gone"... "I support the team but I don't support Jack (btw, how is that even possible). That is the very definition of fairwearher fan.

It's easy to hide behind a screen moniker. Truth is y'all are bully cowards. No? Prove it otherwise by signing your first and last name to your posts. $100 bet that there will be no takers. I said it before and I'll stick with it. You guys are cowards. Shameful cowards.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By all means, let's keep him and see if the trend line can

May 7, 2015, 10:02 PM

reach an ever steeper slope.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

psssst...

May 7, 2015, 10:13 PM

you forgot to sign it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i-ro-knee***

May 7, 2015, 10:14 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack.

May 7, 2015, 10:14 PM

Why do you feel that way?

Is it because you disagree with the trend most of us observe, which is that our baseball program has declined over the past five years and reached a low not seen in 50 years?

Is it because you feel that Jack's overall positive and successful tenure here outweighs the recent decline?

Is it because you like him/his personality and think he should be given more time beyond this season?

I'm not arguing, just trying to understand your minority position on this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack.

May 7, 2015, 10:50 PM

Finally, a legit reply.

Here is why I don't trash the team (and believe me, when you trash Leggett you are trashing the boys):

1. The game has changed in the past 5-10 years. How? Travel ball. These boys have played with and against each other since they were 8 years old. Steel sharpens steel. They are good players; all of them. Unfortunately, the Clemson roster and scholarship allotment cant accommodate 219 players. They go elsewhere. They go to smaller schools/other schools where they get playing time right away. Our boys may redshirt instead and lose valuable experience.

2. Clemson used to be the only ACC game in town. Now UNC, VA, GT et al are very real competition. In a nutshell, we face very strong competition whereas we never did historically.

3. Miami and FSU are now in the ACC mix and they never were before. We struggled to be better than them when they weren't in the conference. Now they are in it.

It's reality. Face it. The game and competition has changed.

Pull your collective heads out of your rear and wake up. It ain't 2000 anymore.

Is change warranted? Perhaps. But show the man some respect and stop portraying the Clemson fan base as a bunch of whining bullies. It's demeaning.

Flame away...

May 7, 2015, 10:53 PM

Like jack we can still stand behind the team right!? He's not giving up on them...

That's a huge pile of bovine excrement right there

May 8, 2015, 6:23 AM [ in reply to Re: So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack. ]

1. FSU has been in the league longer than Jack and they have at least made a regional every single year. They have five ACC titles since Jack was hired as HC.

2. Georgia Tech didn't all of a sudden get good 10 years ago, they have made at least a regional in all but two seasons Jack has been HC here and they also have five ACC titles in that time frame.

3. Wake Forest also has three ACC titles and seven NCAA tournament appearances.

4. None of these false flags you are throwing up has anything to do with how fundamentally flawed in every single phase of the game this team has become over the past few years.

Are those the same excuses you were spouting off

May 8, 2015, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack. ]

when Mickey Plyler beat your #### at a game?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I am pretty sure these changes are the same for all teams

May 8, 2015, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Re: So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack. ]

however some teams have adapted and ours has not.

You can make excuses, but at the end of the day, I see a once proud program that is laughable right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bahaha, what?

May 8, 2015, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack. ]

So you're basically saying that we should accept being a .500 baseball program from here on out because we play tough teams? Get outta here

^^^^Is content with being an average .500 program^^^^

May 10, 2015, 12:55 AM [ in reply to Re: So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack. ]

Pathetic.

Newsflash, Jack has won a whopping 2 ACC championships in 22 years. That was even before the rise of UNC, UVA, Louisville or FSU. Take your lame excuses and allegiances elsewhere. If this program wants to win championships then it has to hire a new head coach.

I'm so sick of the lame fans that are satisfied with being mediocre. This program has to much pride and tradition to be getting the below average results that they are getting.

Re: ^^^^Is content with being an average .500 program^^^^

May 12, 2015, 10:06 PM

You talking to a recruits dad you moron ####

May 12, 2015, 10:13 PM

Shove it said he was a recruits dad not baseball tiger

Message was edited by: clemtiger117®

null

May 13, 2015, 9:38 AM

No sh!t what's your point

May 13, 2015, 9:41 AM

You just accused a poster of talking to a recruits dad when he did not reply to anything Shoveit said....

CUD replied to a post by Baseball_Tiger. You accused him of saying something to SHOVEIT4K. He has said nothing to a recruits dad as you have accused him of doing.

Not that hard to figure out.

null

May 12, 2015, 10:03 PM [ in reply to So I'm guessing you don't want to fire Jack. ]

50 year low. Lol

We want Clemson to be relevant in baseball again.

May 7, 2015, 10:22 PM

If Jack was getting the job done, great. But he's not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

and your name?***

May 7, 2015, 10:22 PM

Re: and your name?***

May 7, 2015, 10:34 PM

I'm not a coward basher. No reason to post my name. I have posted no vitriol. Nor will I ever.

lol***

May 7, 2015, 10:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Your original post was full of vitriol

May 8, 2015, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: and your name?*** ]

Or do you use that word without knowing what it means? Here, let me C&P the parts of your post I am referencing:

"It's a weird Internet "club", guess."

"Clemson would have to have gone undefeated and even then I doubt the Fire-Jack-Circle-Jerks would have been happy enough to stay off the message board with their mantra."

"in EVERY sport Clemson is a fair-weather fan base."

"Truth is y'all are bully cowards."

"You guys are cowards. Shameful cowards."

Now do you see it? Was that helpful? Did that help?

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^ Helpful post is helpful.***

May 8, 2015, 8:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

germanically speaking, the w in gwp stands for witriol...***

May 8, 2015, 8:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HAHAHAHAHAH

May 8, 2015, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: and your name?*** ]

Hypocrite

Oh,

May 8, 2015, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: and your name?*** ]

he skerd

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Of GWP or to play this baseball team?***

May 8, 2015, 9:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Give it a rest.

May 7, 2015, 10:37 PM

Soooooo are we still for firing jack ?

May 7, 2015, 10:55 PM

Holy crap what a load of pure bull ####.

One championship in 20 years enough is enough with the loser excuses.

null

May 7, 2015, 11:02 PM

As much if not more than Wilhelm. I see no bashing of him. Why the double standard. Did you meet Jack and wasn't nice to you? Bummer.

May 8, 2015, 11:50 AM

You must really love poor fundamental baseball.

null

How about we post our IPTAY numbers instead?

May 7, 2015, 11:01 PM

You first, assuming you are an IPTAY member.

Maybe post you level as well?

Re: How about we post our IPTAY numbers instead?

May 7, 2015, 11:44 PM

As if IPTAY membership buys you license to bad mouth the players and coaches. Get a grip and keep your $50, loser.

that didn't take long

May 7, 2015, 11:51 PM

"I have posted no vitriol. Nor will I ever."

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that didn't take long

May 8, 2015, 12:16 AM

I will post none against the team. Never will. The cowards/posters on this board however deserve no such respect whatsoever.

Where are your baseball season tickets located?

May 8, 2015, 5:34 AM [ in reply to Re: How about we post our IPTAY numbers instead? ]

And, my IPTAY donations for the past 25 years and my baseball donations and baseball season tickets ABSOLUTELY give me a right to complain!

You can take your prattle elsewhere!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

$50!!!! obviously you know less about IPTAY than you do this

May 8, 2015, 6:47 AM [ in reply to Re: How about we post our IPTAY numbers instead? ]

subject

you can donate $50 to IPTAY . I'm sure they'll be happy

May 8, 2015, 7:39 AM

To get it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

yessir I am aware of that....got much of a sense of humor?***

May 8, 2015, 11:50 AM

20 year IPTAY member. $2400 per year donation.

May 8, 2015, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: How about we post our IPTAY numbers instead? ]

I can't always afford it, but wish I could do more because I ACTUALLY SUPPORT CLEMSON ATHLETICS.

Before you call someone a loser you might want to do a little research. Show me one post where I have bad mouthed coaches or players.

I don't know what you hoped to accomplish with your posts, but you're coming across as an ignorant punk.

Re: 20 year IPTAY member. $2400 per year donation.

May 8, 2015, 9:59 AM

He has done that for years. He knows a lot about CBB, but comes off as an elitist ###### that only thinks his opinion is the right opinion.

Re: 20 year IPTAY member. $2400 per year donation.

May 8, 2015, 10:00 AM

Hmmmm, d0uche is hastagged out, who knew?

May 8, 2015, 1:15 AM

You contend that people being fairweather fans on a message board that recruits read hurts the team.

You then post on that same message board that recruits read that Clemson has nothing but fairweather fans.

So we can all logically conclude that you posted this message specifically for the purpose of hurting the team.

Every time I flush the toilet, something worth more than you goes down the drain.

My name is Thom Fabian

May 8, 2015, 1:39 AM

I am a 1998 Clemson graduate.
I am the brother to a 1994 Clemson graduate and son of a 1969 Clemson graduate.
I attended every football, basketball, and baseball game I could while at Clemson.

I refuse, by rule, to call for the head of any Clemson coach. It does not good and stirs up only bad feelings.

That said, it is hard to argue with the trending of the baseball program. It doesn't make me, or anyone else pointing this out, an enemy of Clemson. It makes us fans, looking at a program which has regressed over the last 5 years. My support is, as always, with the Clemson team. I hope they win out for their coach. That would be supremely awesome.

But barring some amazing finish, I can't help but think that the admin will determine it's time for a new direction for this team.

And I am not, in the least, ashamed to sign my name to this.

Again, Thom Fabian, class of 98.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No use arguing w/ Mrs Leggett.***

May 8, 2015, 3:14 AM

The noble Son follows his noble Father, who was a

May 8, 2015, 6:17 AM [ in reply to My name is Thom Fabian ]

good friend of mine at Clemson.

He like you was a fair, intelligent and reasonable man, and TigerNet is fortunate to have your contributions.

Thanks, Thom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was an amazing man for sure

May 8, 2015, 11:49 AM

If I can be 50% of the man he was I will consider myself a success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning practiceguy err baseball fan err Baseball Tiger

May 8, 2015, 7:32 AM

We've certainly missed that disdainful, bitter, acrimonious personality of yours.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

practice guy's world

May 8, 2015, 10:10 AM

More like.....

May 8, 2015, 11:19 AM

He had a major man crush on Larry Shyatt too.

In fact, I suspect he's still struggling to come to terms with the fact that Clemson actually fired Shyatt.

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

May 8, 2015, 7:49 AM

IMO the OP just does not get it. It took all of 1-2 games early in the season to know that these kids aren't really a "team". Yeah - we have 1-2 stars that will play in the bigs soon, but the rest are just here to have some fun in college IMO. I've only attended ONE game, and that was really one more than I should have. The weather was great though, and the atmosphere was nice, but the team played like they had no clue how to win baseball games IMO. And the coaching, geez, does anyone really coach this team???? Jack kept giving the game away with mistakes that I would think a rookie coach would probably have not made. Of course, that's just my opinion, but I like my analysis better than the OP's since he seems to have his head so far up his rear (to use HIS words) that he only sees brown(okay - it's ORANGISH brown).

May 8, 2015, 8:25 AM

OP requests real names yet hides behind his pseudonym

May 8, 2015, 9:33 AM

Jeff McCall from Cornelius, NC says that Jack needs to go. I would not want my son, if I had one, playing for him at this point.

As a matter of fact, I told a friend who has a son camping there in July that I hope Jack is gone by then, or he may not learn much..

There,

Jeff McCall, Cornelius, NC

LOL...Newsflash:

May 8, 2015, 9:35 AM

Recruits don't read the message board(s)

My name is Jack Meoff...I'll take my $100 now***

May 8, 2015, 9:39 AM

Good to see one "Clemson man" among the respondents...

May 8, 2015, 9:40 AM

per the reply: "I refuse, by rule, to call for the head of any Clemson coach."

Now there's a man with class, with integrity, with emotional control and maturity....

kudos to you sir.

If you want to call for a coach's job, do so in a private letter to the AD.

Re: Good to see one "Clemson man" among the respondents...

May 8, 2015, 9:57 AM

If a coach needs to go, he needs to go. It is not an insult to him or the university, just a statement of fact that he is not getting the job done. If this was a bad year, or even two, then it would be premature to say such things. However, this is a 5 year trend and it is just time for him to go.

It is not that what he has done is not appreciative, but if a man is not doing what he is getting paid to do, then it is time for him to go.

It is not like we are putting an old dog out of its misery. He will retire with millions in the bank, a legacy (and still a good one) at Clemson, and have the respect of many. It really is not a bad gig, and honestly, if he wants to stick around in a different capacity, then that would be fine with me as well. He is a baseball guy with a great mind for the game, but maybe with all the recruiting changes, and the changes that were originally stated, coaching is more than what it used to be, and we need someone that can embrace all those changes and be able to flourish in that new environment.

May 8, 2015, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Good to see one "Clemson man" among the respondents... ]

an open private letter?

I like those

when you let the general public start critiquing how you

May 8, 2015, 12:54 PM

do your job,

or how you parent,

or how you 'work' on a marriage,

or how you help mentor the kids in the neighborhood or at school,

well then maybe, just maybe, it would be reasonable that you think you have a say-so in who coaches at Clemson.

Until then, weasel, it's pretty obvious all you're looking for is a TU from your like-misanthropic brethren.

And if you have any doubts as to the legitimacy of those comments, then please address your questions of who does the hiring, evaluation, and firing, as needs be, of coaches at Clemson to the President or Board of Trustees.

I'm sure they'll have no problem putting you back in your high-chair.

Re: when you let the general public start critiquing how you

May 8, 2015, 12:56 PM

Someone is a bit of a cry baby today.

null

May 8, 2015, 12:58 PM

it's not just today. HTH

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Today? One of epifunny's best qualities is his amazing

May 8, 2015, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: when you let the general public start critiquing how you ]

consistency.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

May 8, 2015, 12:58 PM [ in reply to when you let the general public start critiquing how you ]

LOL, when you pay my paycheck I'll let you critique me.

The obvious difference is that those of us that donate to IPTAY absolutely have a say to a certain extent.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

So are you willing to provide proof of your

May 8, 2015, 1:00 PM

IPTAY membership, along with your first and last name?

Or will you remain a bully coward?

Waiting...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So are you willing to provide proof of your

May 8, 2015, 1:03 PM

I'm not giving anybody anything as it is absolutely nobody's business what I do with my money.

If someone really wants to know who I am they can send me a tmale or maybe we can setup a meating in the meat up section.

OK how about meeting at

May 8, 2015, 1:05 PM

Norma's?

I'm buying.

That is, if you have any teeth left after we get through "talking".

:D

Re: OK how about meeting at

May 8, 2015, 1:07 PM

I've heard about norma's. I'm afraid I'd ruin my vented seats before I got back home.

It's highly recommended the day before a scheduled

May 8, 2015, 1:09 PM

colonoscopy.

I disagree. . your iptay donation is a donation***

May 8, 2015, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: when you let the general public start critiquing how you ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I disagree. . your iptay donation is a donation***

May 8, 2015, 1:05 PM

so the fans and donors who keep the programs running with their hard earned money don't have a say?

You didn't answer my question,

May 8, 2015, 1:02 PM [ in reply to when you let the general public start critiquing how you ]

is it an open private letter?

hmmm..you owe some people $100...

May 8, 2015, 10:51 AM

LOL, you call people names like cowards and bullies, then say you are not a coward basher. You just bashed the "cowards". Yet you are a coward for not posting your name, Robert Key

LMAO, Robert Key..you entire post was vitriolic.

It is very easy to support the team and not support Jack, Robert. Anyone with any sense can figure that out.

These people you call cowards, Rob, are not fair weather fans. They are fans that actually care enough to voice their opinion instead of hiding behind the stands and locker rooms stalking players and coaches.

You are such a hypocrite. You are name calling and wanting people to post their names...but you won't do it yourself, Robert Key

Non-cowardly post***

May 8, 2015, 11:20 AM

May 8, 2015, 10:59 AM

good old baseball fan. my name is david roberts. most on here know i am a coach leggett supporter but if you cant see that changes need to be made with the program then you are the one that is blind. not my decision what the changes are but even you should be able to see things are not right with the program. please tmail me and i will give you the address where to send my 100 dollars. got a feeling i will be waiting a long time for that tmail, huh coward.

Re: Give it a rest.***

May 8, 2015, 11:39 AM

May 8, 2015, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Give it a rest. ]

Well done deroberts.

null

Yesssss! Nailed it.***

May 8, 2015, 11:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Give it a rest. ]

And we get it, you love jack hof.

May 8, 2015, 11:36 AM

can you prove that prospective recruits read tigernet?

Also, the irony of this post is killing me. You are ACTING like an internet bada$$ while attempting to call out internet bada$$es? LULZ EPIC FAIL.

you know what else we need to give a rest

May 8, 2015, 10:20 PM

calling you a coot, but it is just too easy!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fire Jack?

May 8, 2015, 11:05 PM

My name is listed on my profile. Has been for a long time. My address may be there too, you can mail the money, but I can also take credit card payments if you prefer.

By the way, do you find it hypocritical that you have like 3 or 4 screen names and you are calling out people for not using a real name? Practice guy, baseball fan,the guy Mickey whooped behind home plate...

He has not logged in today

May 8, 2015, 11:32 PM

I am sure when he does, he will see he owes me, you, and several others a hundred dollars.

heck you have or at least had my name and address

May 8, 2015, 11:33 PM

first name last name city state email all in profile
and you had street address at 1 time

Message was edited by: henry®

100 please***

May 8, 2015, 11:39 PM

Re: 100 please***

May 9, 2015, 9:59 PM

I read this baseball forum occasionally and am the the dad of a 2015 recruit. Other than the idiots who post football/basketball posts in the baseball forum, the one constant on this forum is the drumbeat calling for Jack's head. We are looking forward to being at Clemson and hope he stays.

May 12, 2015, 10:21 PM

Please don't confuse the miserable negative individuals who post the same things over and over with Clemson fans.

May 12, 2015, 10:23 PM

Yea people who think Clemson Baseball should be an elite program are not Clemson fans

null

May 12, 2015, 10:24 PM

Could you get any dumber

May 12, 2015, 10:26 PM

You should refrain from calling others dumb.

null

May 12, 2015, 10:30 PM

If the shoe fits wear it out.

May 12, 2015, 10:36 PM

A) you destroy the English language on here daily.

B) you obvious don't know how to use the board by your accusation above in which a guy wasn't even responding to the poster you were accusing him of attacking.

C) you have shown time and time again you know very little about baseball and other sports.

null

May 13, 2015, 9:33 AM

LOL you are the greatest is your name Walt?

May 12, 2015, 8:29 PM

You are either an idiot or out of your mind! A bomb could fall on your head and you wouldn't feel it! No the sky's not falling...it's just climate change! We are all fans just sick and I mean sick of the coaching... So please go find your rock and hide!

May 12, 2015, 8:30 PM

You are either an idiot or out of your mind! A bomb could fall on your head and you wouldn't feel it! No the sky's not falling...it's just climate change! We are all fans just sick and I mean sick of the coaching... So please go find your rock and hide!

May 12, 2015, 8:30 PM

Ps Leslie Gardnet

May 12, 2015, 8:34 PM

Looks like you lost your bet, Jack. You finished crying yet?

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Replies: 94
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic