Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Getting very annoyed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Getting very annoyed

Jan 22, 2016, 10:14 AM

By all these "tiger fans" who keep trying to blame Green and Kearse for the loss to Bama. Y'all seriously act like those guys were garbage and its freaking ridiculous. They both were a huge part in the 14-0 run and both had game saving plays numerous times.

Fact is you don't know what was going on, for all you babbling idiots know those guys were playing through injury. Pretty sure Watson and Beasley both played through major injuries last year. Some positions can be more exposed than others when there's a mismatch. These guys are true tigers and Clemson men, I never heard y'all complaining about them when they committed to the tigers. Why don't you all practice what you preach and remember they are part of the Clemson family, the thing that makes recruits want to play for Clemson.

Now I'll step off my soap box and hope some of you people keep your mouths shut about former players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

^^^I like this guy!****

Jan 22, 2016, 10:24 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Green's blown coverage lead to 2 easy TDs

Jan 22, 2016, 10:30 AM

Kearse's effort (or lack thereof) was obvious and didn't help us any

Love these 2 guys to death and they certainly aren't the only reasons we lost, but it is what it is and you can't sugar coat it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Green's blown coverage lead to 2 easy TDs

Jan 22, 2016, 10:39 AM

Can't sugar coat it at all... We all know who had the busted coverages, we know Kearse had a lack of effort. If we know all of that, why is it such a problem to say something about it? Great players? yes, did they have a good NC game? No

Jan 22, 2016, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Green's blown coverage lead to 2 easy TDs ]

Why only highlight the negative? Why park the bus solely on 2 players that were good enough to go pro? Why down and berate members of the Clemson family? You all brag about the Clemson family, I don't kick my family when they are down. Do you?

They did great things at Clemson and now they left. The way people on this site act you'd think they threw the #### natty on purpose. People claiming a walk-on can replace the skill and PRODUCTION of Kearse and green with ease. Gtfo here with that nonsense. If the fan base continues to treat players like this do you think recruits will start to wonder if Clemson has a phony family atmosphere like other schools?

I'm not saying they didn't stink in that game, I'm saying we the fans are getting to be obnoxious and not showing loyalty to our team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 22, 2016, 10:50 AM

It's called Freedom of Speech

Im not only highlighting the negative...

Jan 22, 2016, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Green's blown coverage lead to 2 easy TDs ]

But you were on the topic of the National Championship game and there just weren't many positives from either of those two and it shows.

Now, if you want to talk about their seasons as a whole or entire career, that is much different, and Kearse will always be remembered as one of my all tine personal favorite tigers.

But like I said, it is what it is. They both had poor showings against Alabama and it cost us. I dont see why people feel the need to TD, facts are facts.

Jan 22, 2016, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Green's blown coverage lead to 2 easy TDs ]

"Why only highlight the negative? Why park the bus solely on 2 players that were good enough to go pro?"

Where are you reading all these posts that do that exactly? Yes, I've seen some negative comments about them, but minus a few people who troll on here (who are probably not even Clemson fans) most of those negative comments are not to the extent that you claim.

Re: Getting very annoyed

Jan 22, 2016, 10:49 AM

http://images.memes.com/meme/564739

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 22, 2016, 10:50 AM

Agreed! On all accounts. But if you watch the game , effort was lacking. And most of us give a lot of money to Clemson to help with their scholarships, so its no different then me expecting my son and daughter to Do their best in class. So tiger fans have every right to complain about lack of effort. To blame them for the loss is over the top, but to be angry with their play is understandable.
GO TIGERS !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2016, 11:06 AM

I fully agree but that one game doesn't define their career.

Keeping the former tigers close to the program has been great for Clemson in all aspects of the game especially in recruiting. Some of the best recruiting comes from former players who still love Clemson. Don't leave a sour taste in the former players mouth, you never know Kearse may be the guy that hits a guy up on twitter and gets that guy thinking he needs to check out Clemson. I know CJ spiller, Jacoby Ford, and Tajh Boyd do stuff like that.

null

Jan 22, 2016, 11:11 AM

I completely agree. Blaming them for the loss is unjustified.
GO TIGERS !!!

Jan 22, 2016, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Getting very annoyed ]

Wish I could see this lack of effort.

Lack of effort is in the eye of the beholder. As one stated, you don't know what was going on.

Kearse could hardly talk after the game and was in tears.

If he didn't give 110%, that's on him. He says and acts like he did, I have no reason to believe otherwise

Jan 22, 2016, 11:52 AM

I have coached and played football so I can watch the game and see it. Lack of effort and focus. I 've watched it many times and saw it. In saying that , they were not the reason we lost! You win as a team and lose as a team. What I'm ultimately saying is everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is America. Many kids the same age as these players died for that right. I have personally witnessed it! So maybe you should honor them by allowing others to exercise that right they died for.
GO MARINES!!!

Pretty sure a marine didn't die***

Jan 22, 2016, 12:36 PM

So people could excercise there freedom to talk about football players .

You can spot a fumble. You can spot a interception. How in the hell do you spot a lack of effort, better yet, I really want you to explain this, how do you spot a lack of focus?

I played football too. Watched it. Never coached. Dad did. Not saying I have credential, but I do have common sense.

anyhow, the marines have provided you as you stated, and anyone on this site, young and old, the freedoms to bash players.

So without further adue.

You may continue, to exercise your freedoms

Re: Pretty sure a marine didn't die***

Jan 22, 2016, 1:00 PM

"How in the #### do you spot a lack of effort, better yet, I really want you to explain this, how do you spot a lack of focus? "

Pretty simple . I'm sure we will hear something about it during the draft process . You know what they say "The eye in the sky doesn't lie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pZVX1O73SE

Jan 22, 2016, 2:57 PM

As jaws said... You have to "Stop it...slow motion....rewind it" watch it 20 times.

I don't thInk anyone here's done that, or qualified to speak on watching film.

Is Streeter on the board

Jan 22, 2016, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Pretty sure a marine didn't die*** ]

If you don't know then your not worth me explaining it. And you want to talk about bashing players, wait till next year. If they make a team. They will be picked apart. In which if you read and understood anything I said you know I didn't bashing them was right. But if you can't watch a game and see missed assignments , blown coverages and missed tackles and know if it was by lack of effort, lack of focus , bad angles . then learning those things will enhance your football watching experience.. Many who watch football can tell if it was on the coach or on the player. Its a chess match and it's better when you know the game. That's why in post game the coach will say" we had a lack of focus. Poor tackling, out of position. Bad angles. All signs of either focus or effort. Now in saying that it is not their fault we lost!! I've said that for the last time. And it doesn't matter now any way. The game is over and done with. Those player are gone. We have to focus on who we have and who's coming in. For the record kearse was one of my favorite players. I hate to see him GO.
GO TIGERS !!!

Go watch the highlight of Kearse tracking down Louisville defender

Jan 22, 2016, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Getting very annoyed ]

In 2014, and then go watch some of his highlights from the second half of this year

I saw at least a dozen poor effort plays by him, including uncharacteristic arm tackles. The proof is in the tape. Maybe he was hurt or tired, but again, it is what it it

Go watch the highlight of Kearse tracking down Louisville defender

Jan 22, 2016, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Getting very annoyed ]

In 2014, and then go watch some of his highlights from the second half of this year

I saw at least a dozen poor effort plays by him, including uncharacteristic arm tackles. The proof is in the tape. Maybe he was hurt or tired, but again, it is what it it

Jan 22, 2016, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Getting very annoyed ]

Wish I could see this lack of effort.

Lack of effort is in the eye of the beholder. As one stated, you don't know what was going on.

Kearse could hardly talk after the game and was in tears.

If he didn't give 110%, that's on him. He says and acts like he did, I have no reason to believe otherwise

Jan 22, 2016, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Getting very annoyed ]

A lot of tiger fans don't give, and get on message boards and talk sh*t. Not everyone donates to iptay. Not everyone's ballin, idk where your from, but times is hard. Sure we have a good financial back bone, but it isnt from your run of the mill Clemson fan.

Jan 22, 2016, 11:27 AM

Alot of players give back afterwards. The fans make the experience that much better at Clemson, the players feel the love and alot come back around to help. Cj donated a large amount to Clemson, how much I don't remember.

null

Jan 22, 2016, 11:45 AM

The only answer to all of this nonsense is we lost. We win as a team and we lose as a team. No one player is at fault for any event in the game. It is a team game. Time to move on and lets dream about what it will be like next year when we do take it all.

Jan 22, 2016, 12:07 PM

This is why I disappear after signing day until before the spring game as it will start
up again after the game ,. All these Dabo haters ,., Coots and experts ,. coaches ,.and just
plain A ,., holes see you later .,

Very well said

Jan 22, 2016, 12:09 PM

Some people are just like...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Very well said

Jan 22, 2016, 12:13 PM

null

Hawt!***

Jan 22, 2016, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Very well said ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2016, 3:19 PM
image.jpeg(132.6 K)

;) +1 Great post

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic