Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Getting down to what’s really important..will WiLL Mustcan’t be fired IF he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Getting down to what’s really important..will WiLL Mustcan’t be fired IF he

Jul 17, 2018, 7:52 PM

loses that payback 5-Finger game vs our magnificently talented DaBO-led Clemson Tigers in Death Valley #1 come Nov.?

I say NO since he’s all the Coots have to fall back on..plus they know the writing’s on the wall for this year and are gearing uP to ambush us at WillieB with a combination of dry ice (aka: dooo-dooo ice), 1001 music turned up a full notch, white flags a flying, scary Cockk-a-doodle sounds from the score board, throwing full water bottles at our players after they score..

and radio announcer ex-qb guru Ellis saying we’ll fold soon & are giving uP when we go in at the half to catch our breath from scoring so much.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Getting down to what’s really important..will WiLL Mustcan’t be fired IF he

Jul 17, 2018, 8:02 PM

I don't think he will get fired, right now they hail him as the greatest thing since Clowney. They have invested skewed mindsets due to him doing well in getting through one of the worst SECLeast conference games in recent memory. UF UT MsSt and Ark will have new coaches and he will manage most of these games again due to them just getting their feet wet at their new schools but once they start pushing back and Muscant starts losing those games and we put a beat down on them then they will start to cry for a new savior. Just losing to us is acceptable and expected to them right now, no way they choose to base his success off us they forget losses to us too quickly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not the same scenario

Jul 18, 2018, 7:39 AM

By any stretch but aren’t you glad we didn’t fire Dabo after the 5th straight loss? If they think he’s building something there he’ll still be around.

But to me their record last year (and likely record this year) is extremely smoke and mirrors and hopefully they realize that they can’t get used to beating up on Florida and Tennessee for long but I highly doubt they will.

Re: Not the same scenario

Jul 18, 2018, 9:28 AM

Muscrap could actually have a team to win seven/eight games with a bit of outright luck, but his team's depth is lacking and he is a few key injuries away from disaster. His regime reminds me of CTB's teams with reasonably good skill players and a lack of quality defensive and offensive linemen. GC fans, especially in Cola, are anxious to see his team beat up their foes such as UK, but the chickens have multiple toss-up contests which could spell trouble. If Usuck loses badly to our Tigers after a disappointing season otherwise I feel like Muscrap will have a short window of opportunity, especially with BAMA and the other better SEC West squads on upcoming schedules.

Once Florida, TAMU, Arkansas and eventually UT return to prominence I believe USCe will struggle to compete and he will seek another job having compiled a decent winning record overall, but a poor SEC record as well.

It should be quite entertaining to say the least.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic