Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think its great we have a new defensive coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I think its great we have a new defensive coach

Jan 5, 2018, 2:10 PM

Since its clear from the other night what an offensive juggernaut we are. No help needed there. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think its great we have a new defensive coach

Jan 5, 2018, 2:18 PM

Yeah. I like our offensive coaches as people, but I firmly believe a near house cleaning is in order. Dabo needs to hire a top name coordinator and let him bring in his staff. I think its time to hire a NFL coordinator. Y'all do realize that possibly the two most boring, most NFL type offenses in the power 5 are playing for the title. I am ready to line up with two backs one or two tight ends and just put the old school beat down on the defenses. Pound, eat clock, pound, eat clock, pound, eat clock. Of course Bama showed they can go tempo in their old school sets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yikes***

Jan 5, 2018, 2:19 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol good one***

Jan 5, 2018, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I think its great we have a new defensive coach ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Yeah, lets clean house

Jan 5, 2018, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I think its great we have a new defensive coach ]

After 3 consecutive trips to the playoffs and a national championship.

Sounds like a great idea.

Is this what it means when folks call other fanbases spoiled by success?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think its great we have a new defensive coach***

Jan 5, 2018, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I think its great we have a new defensive coach ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2018, 2:46 PM

In all seriousness, and I do hope you’re kidding, I don’t understand why we didn’t make adjustments and least try a two te set . We really don’t need that many wr or two back. Choice and etn would have been nice.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too soon***

Jan 5, 2018, 2:55 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

The Sugar Bowl

Jan 5, 2018, 3:13 PM

was an indictment of our offensive line recruiting.

Re: The Sugar Bowl

Jan 5, 2018, 4:45 PM

Good OCs work around OLine mismatches/discrepancies. (Our opponents do it with a 1/10th of the talent) We never adjusted. I’m tired of hearing about the Oline excuse. Roll the pocket, quick slants, running to the OUTSIDE instead of up the middle every time.

You're a riot.

Jan 6, 2018, 1:01 AM

Thanks for the laughs bro.

Bullcrap

Jan 6, 2018, 12:56 AM [ in reply to The Sugar Bowl ]

Basically the same OL whipped Bama's ____ last year , and some of them the year before that as well.

Jan 5, 2018, 5:18 PM

Another sign of people who need to get a life. Clemson football won 12 games this year, beat the crap out of Miami and has one of the top recruiting classes in the nation this year not to mention being top ten for a couple of other years. We have won more games in the last five years than we have in any other five year span in the history of Clemson football. But the geniuses on this site want change and know exactly what we should do.
I would like to see you lead anything instead of walking behind those who do and complain.

Jan 5, 2018, 11:30 PM

Ummm. We have a life. And Clemson Football is a BIG part of it. We are all entitled to our honest opinions. But to blindly ignore the obvious is ignorant. There’s a lot of work to be done offensively and what we have won’t get it done. (As shown the other night) I mean, of course we’ll out-talent our opponents 90% of the time. But we need to out-coach our opponents as well. I love Scott and Elliot and their ability to recruit. They’re AWESOME ambassadors for Clemson. But in the end, we need an OC/OCs that is proven and aggressive. If not, that need to wake up and start calling a better offense.

Jan 5, 2018, 11:44 PM

So winning a national championship and rolling up 500+ yards twice on a Saban defense isn't proven?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jan 6, 2018, 12:50 AM

Deshaun Watson and company “proved” it. They made them look like geniuses. Fact is, they aren’t. I hate like he!! saying that. But the apparent truth is right in front of us. For those who want to see it that is. I may be blasted for the statements (don’t really care either way) but that’s the way I see it. Our former QB (DW4) was allowed to change/call plays at the line and make plays according to what he saw. He made our co-OCs look great. We’ve lost all of our former aggressiveness and this was before DW4 left. Numbers may not show a huge difference, but it’s visible to all. Our talent has made our offensive staff look good. Plain and simple. Come on... Most (most as in some) of Tnet can call a better gameplan a majority of the time. I just need to freshen up my resume..... You know. Just in case I get the call.

Get outta here with that bullcrap

Jan 6, 2018, 12:58 AM

You're making it up as you go along.

Re: Get outta here with that bullcrap

Jan 6, 2018, 8:47 AM

No need to make anything up. It plays out on TV every time. Do you watch the game?

Jan 5, 2018, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I think its great we have a new defensive coach ]

Ummm. We have a life. And Clemson Football is a BIG part of it. We are all entitled to our honest opinions. But to blindly ignore the obvious is ignorant. There’s a lot of work to be done offensively and what we have won’t get it done. (As shown the other night) I mean, of course we’ll out-talent our opponents 90% of the time. But we need to out-coach our opponents as well. I love Scott and Elliot and their ability to recruit. They’re AWESOME ambassadors for Clemson. But in the end, we need an OC/OCs that is proven and aggressive. If not, that need to wake up and start calling a better offense.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic