Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia meeting Clemson at the hill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,480

Georgia meeting Clemson at the hill

Sep 1, 2013, 4:33 PM

Am I the only one that thinks classless teams(like UGA and USuCk) that run to the bottom of the hill and taunt our players should be flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't throw flags because they already expect them to***

Sep 1, 2013, 4:33 PM

Re: Georgia meeting Clemson at the hill

Sep 1, 2013, 4:34 PM

Nope...I think something needs to be done about that BS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Like whooping the other's team rear?***

Sep 1, 2013, 5:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

yet another reason i despise them only a tiny bit less

Sep 1, 2013, 4:39 PM

than the Chickens...they've been classless for years under Richt and the sad thing is that people actually give him credit for being classy, etc...he runs a program that reminds me of FSU under Bowden...NFL talent all over the place, zero class, underachieves every year, etc....What made it even worse is that there were coaches over there holding the players back instead of ORDERING their ##### back to the sidelines....not surprising at all to me because the inmates run the asylum at UGa anyway, just like FSU was and other programs like that. I hope they are sitting in Athens licking their wounds this AM with Richt wondering what just happened.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yet another reason i despise them only a tiny bit less

Sep 1, 2013, 5:43 PM

The Georgia program has been a bunch of thugs and convicts ever since Richt arrived. To me, they are 10 time worse than Coots. Total lack of class.

Wait until FSU gets here..........

Sep 1, 2013, 4:41 PM

they may be the worse!

i am probably in the minority when i say this, but

Sep 1, 2013, 5:09 PM

i have no problem with it. football is a game of emotions and trying to mentally intimidate your opponent. standing at the bottom of the Hill is just one way to do it. if it gets our guys upset and to where they start chirping, then what UGA did worked.

if we stay classy and just run by them and then kick thier #### i primetime, then it didnt' work.

Traditions, no matter what school, should be respected....

Sep 1, 2013, 5:13 PM

Yes it was classless. SC doing it in 2004 is what precipitated the brawl, i.e. they started it and Clemson emphatically ENDED IT! Classless and SEC go hand in hand.

can't spell classless without SEC***

Sep 1, 2013, 5:30 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

I like that.***

Sep 1, 2013, 5:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It absolutely should have been flagged....

Sep 1, 2013, 5:31 PM

but the the win was the best way to shut-up UthuGa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 1, 2013, 5:32 PM

I agree.

"You can't spell PENIS without ESPN!!!"

Sep 1, 2013, 5:34 PM

Sure did a lot of good didn't it?

Deion Sanders and FSU players, too***

Sep 1, 2013, 5:35 PM

Sep 1, 2013, 5:39 PM

I emailed Pres Barker and D Rad to express my displeasure. I hope they will work with Coach Swinney for one of two resolutions:

1. Inform the officials to warn the visiting team that it would not be tolerated and an unsportsmanlike penalty would be enforced. Of course, if we kick off the 15yds wont make a difference seeing as we have a kicker who can kick it thru the endzone quite regularly. If we were to receive the 15yds would definitely help.

2. Have the State Highway Patrolmen on the field or security line along behind the band and prevent them from coming over...this would protect the band members.

It's not right...what if our team met Renegade at midfield....spooked the horse...hehe...it's all the same the way I see it

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most SEC teams and a majority of their fanbase are classless

Sep 1, 2013, 5:41 PM

The competiveness make some fans a have concussion of what is really important in life

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,480
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic