Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia fans perspectives on Clemson players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Georgia fans perspectives on Clemson players

Aug 21, 2014, 6:14 PM

They will play in opener = 2 star talent, no good, inexperienced, will balk in the face of the the hostile road environment, can't replace X great Clemson player from last years victory. Couldn't stop Gurley.

They are injured or otherwise unable to play in the opener = 4-5 star talent, will greatly diminish what X coach can do with his offense/defense. Coach X will look to take advantage of the gap that player leaves behind. They were a large part of why Clemson won last year.

Did I miss anything?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia fans perspectives on Clemson players

Aug 21, 2014, 6:20 PM

lol. The same level of hyperbole could quite easily be constructed from uninformed Tnet comments about Georgia.

Aug 21, 2014, 6:21 PM

Nope, you covered it. Same stuff that is said ab other programs but being a Clemson fan means Clemson doesn't apply to what you say about other teams, even if in the same boat. You know how it goes lol

Aug 22, 2014, 8:24 PM

I like reading both boards. There are always the idiotic fans that predict a total blowout and I've seen both sides do it. On the Clemson side, it's that UGA will never be able to run on your defense, and on the UGA side, it's that your offense isn't as good. I haven't seen anyone trash your defense. Fact it...it SHOULD be pretty close, but blowouts are always possible in spite of how it looks on paper. We'll have to see. I give UGA a slight edge because it's in Athens and I think our defense has improved and your offense might be a little down, but then again, you may have some surprises in store.

What's the best UGA board for Clemson visitors?***

Aug 22, 2014, 8:56 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 22, 2014, 8:32 PM

I think you haven't talked to any UGA fans and you just made that up.

1. We recruit the same players
2. We haven't faired well in these OOC games especially when they are the opener.
3. Your boards are a lot higher on you team than our boards are about ours. Probably because we have under achieved the past 5 or so years.

Georgia fans enter the year cautiously optimistic to say the most and it has been that way the past 5 years or so.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic