»
Topic: Georgia aint making no playoffs
Replies: 17   Last Post: Nov 3, 2019 8:02 AM by: leftie
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

Georgia aint making no playoffs

[11]
Posted: Nov 2, 2019 11:22 PM

they still have Mizzou, Auburn, and TAMU ... plus SEC champ game ...

Only real concern is loser of BAma / LSU sneaking in giving the SEC 2 spots.

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Georgia aint making no playoffs

[5]
Posted: Nov 2, 2019 11:24 PM

I would’ve said they’d win those three and lose the SEC but after that loss to Scar all bets are off. They can lose to anyone.

2020 orange level member

[3]
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 12:13 AM

It is absolutely shameful how SEC homer voters has no shame or any pride in their hearts on doing what is clearly the right thing... It's shameful and they are clearly shameless I tell you, and they are willing to sell their souls just for the chance to be dishonest and absolute liars and cheats.

None of them must don't have any children or living parents bc there is just no way I could do the things that are willing to do and have close family members living, or for their kids to see what completely dishonest liars they are with such a low self presence they have for themselves, I just couldn't do what they freely do for Clemson or anything else bc of a game that they benefit nothing from, other than false pride or dishonest bragging rights, and honestly, I just couldn't do it, not even with a mask hiding my face from exposing who I really was bc I would know!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

This is the best dern post I ever did saw!***

[3]
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 12:33 AM

2020 purple level member

[4]
Posted: Nov 2, 2019 11:43 PM

Bama will lose to LSU and Auburn. LSU will destroy UGA. Only 1 SEC team in this year

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 1:34 AM

Bama beats LSU & loses to The Auburn War %$& Eagles ??. Auburn loses to UGA & both UGA and Bama get in.

We get UGA in the 1st game & break the scoreboard & play Bama in the second and kick they butts again 30-0.

They’ll talk crap about us again next year until we stay undefeated with Trevor 45-0 4 of the last 5 Natty’s.

Whole SEC has a heart attack and dies!

Tigers have weak schedule in 20-21 but remain #1 three weeks despite being undefeated 48-0. Had close game with Notre Dame only won 35-21. Dropped to # 3.

2020 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 1:39 AM

Then they rank Bama #1 the next year and whine about how Clemson doesn’t play anybody.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 6:23 AM

Bama beats LSU then loses to Auburn. Georgia loses to Auburn then beats Bama. Oregon, Oklahoma, and Ohio State win out. We beat all of the O's in an SEC-less CFP. NCAA changes the rule requiring an SEC team for 2020.

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 7:58 AM

Hope you are correct.

[3]
Posted: Nov 2, 2019 11:46 PM

I’d say with bamas schedule they’d be out. Only chance to climb would be to beat albarn

2020 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

I may be naive but

[3]
Posted: Nov 2, 2019 11:52 PM

I don't see the SEC getting two teams in unless something weird happens like it did in 2017 when Bama got in. Wisconsin lost to a two loss Ohio State and previously unbeaten Badgers did not represent the Big 10 instead Bama got in.

If Ohio State goes undefeated and Clemson goes undefeated - they are in.

Where it gets tricky is how well the loser of Bama/LSU finish the season. If they still are playing well after the loss - maybe.

If they allow 1 loss to either beat them twice or make them play uninspired football and barely escape late in the season to a inferior opponent - I doubt it. Mindset will be everything for the loser!

Georgia no matter what I don't see getting in b/c they lost at home to an unranked opponent. An opponent that lost to a lowly ACC school, "snicker"!

Bama/LSU loser will have to finish strong and look more impressive than Oklahoma! Oklahoma will likely beat Baylor Twice! Late season impressions are so important it's hard to under state.

Oklahoma that lost to K State?

[2]
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 12:29 AM

If things finish out the way I think they will, I'd have it as:

1) LSU
2) Ohio St
3) Clemson
4) Toss up between Penn St, Bama, and maybe Oregon

I really don't see Bama getting in again if they don't make the SECCG again though. However, I never underestimate the power of the Bama homerism and Saban's lobbying efforts. Penn St would have the best one loss. Oregon would be a one loss conf champ with a loss to Auburn. I'm guessing the nod might go to them as conf champs and wanting to avoid the 2 teams thing. I would see Oklahoma behind those 3 teams and UGA behind that.

Re: Oklahoma that lost to K State?

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 6:30 AM

If LSU is 1 and Ohio St 2, how is Penn State's loss better than Bama's? I know Bama's will be at home but they will be crying that Tua was not 100%.

Sure. Late season.

[1]
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 1:47 AM

Next to last CFP poll, TCU is #3. Win their last game 55-3 and are dropped to #6.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Re: I may be naive but

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 8:02 AM

Not Naive, but Georgia could get in if they win out, including the SECCG.
Doubtful, but a 1 loss SEC Championship does not get left out.
Also, consider two 1- loss SEC teams getting in if the winner of the West(undefeated) loses the Championship game to Georgia, and both end up at 12-1.

[2]
Posted: Nov 3, 2019 12:31 AM

Save them running the table, I think you nailed it.

2020 purple level member

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 6:27 AM

They could easily win all of those. Although, I bet they lose in the SEC Championship. It wouldnt be a bit surpriaing if they won all 4 though. They will win those 1st three.

2020 white level member

Posted: Nov 3, 2019 7:58 AM

Probably not, but they have not been mathematically eliminated either.

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I pay 3600 a year Pay half and can buy 4 tickets lower deck on about 30 yd line at the cost of seas...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2237 people have read this post