Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gentlemen, I come in Peace
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Gentlemen, I come in Peace

Nov 11, 2019, 10:55 AM

Louisville fan here, posted on Tigernet in the past. Needing help regarding visiting NC State. Normally, I would post on the opposing team board's, but apparently they are all premium services. No thanks to that. And, I know Clemson fans have a long tradition of traveling to Raleigh.

Anyways, where are visiting fans seated at Carter Finley? I've read or hear that pretty much the upper four corners of CF are for visiting fans. Also, where to park? Again, Googling brings up the NC State vet school parking structure, and some business lots off Edwards Mill Road. Any help? Finally are how Wolfpack fans? I've read some not so good stuff on here about NC State fans being verbally abusive to you guys during and after games. I'm *planning* on bringing my family, but will adjust accordingly if this is another Morgantown or Maryland Stadium.

Good luck going forward, and I hope Clemson moves up in the CFP poll this week!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have never been to a game at WVU but attending a game

Nov 11, 2019, 10:57 AM

at NCSU is similar to Maryland. The only thing is they have a terrible football team so they may not even show up for the game or care enough to be as belligerent as normal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

After Maryland bolted

Nov 11, 2019, 10:57 AM

NC state became the worst fans in the acc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

plenty of parking all around the stadium. Not an issue.

Nov 11, 2019, 11:02 AM

the fans rank up there with Maryland.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gentlemen, I come in Peace

Nov 11, 2019, 11:05 AM

As for parking, it is in the city so... I say there are a few places to find but no real go-to spot. Depends on how long of a walk personally. As for the fans, a lot better than Morgantown. A bit more abrasive than y'all. However, they will not have the hate out for you and I bet most don't show up.

The again, you will be wearing red so I bet most folks will not be literate enough to actually read the same on the shirt. Basically, it is either Blue/Red town turf area... you should be fine.... sometimes Purple or Yellow

Trinity Rd @ Edwards Mill Rd headed away from the stadium.

Nov 11, 2019, 11:10 AM

Usually ample parking in the lots for businesses and organizations closed on Saturday. Not too bad of a stroll down to the game from there.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 11:40 AM

There's a Ramada on Blue ridge rd. It's about a 5 minute walk to stadium. It used to be a Courtyard by Marriot.

It is still only $89 a night - hotels.com

Has some nice outdoor areas in center of hotel. I took the kids a few years back and we just grabbed a gazebo and tailgated there and got to stadium just before kickoff. Their fans are not the nicest around.

Free breakfast too.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 12:33 PM

Thank You for the help and suggestions!

I live in Raleigh

Nov 11, 2019, 1:08 PM

I'm about 10 min from the stadium. Been across the street to a ton of the hockey games. The stadium is located next to the fair grounds and a lot of the fans are tailgating around there. Theres plenty of parking if you dont mind a few minutes walk. Blue Ridge road. And Edwards Mill road have places to eat and stay.

As for the fans, i havent been to a game there for a few years. Some of my friends are ncsu grads or fans. Wouldnt think twice in tailgating with most of them....a few of them like to drink and then start talking crap. I can tell you, no place ive been has been as bad as an lsu or coot game

Nov 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

I just got back from the NC State game. Find the backyard Bistro on a map. The road in front of it has free parking that was pretty available 3 or 4 hours before the game. The Bistro is a great place to hang out and have a pregame meal. I met a couple of #### headed NC State fans, but many of them were very cool - invited me to join their tailgate to watch the end of LSU _ Bama.

I think you are right about the four corners, but all levels of the stadium are accessible and you should be able to move easily to better seats

Another option: Find Honest Abe's on a map. It's in a

Nov 11, 2019, 12:57 PM

little business park with lots of free parking. I don't know how old your kids are - but there's actually a little grassy area there to throw a football...

Honest Abe's has "OK" food - but there are TVs and lots of different beers.

Down side: it's a one mile walk from there to the stadium gates. (Be sure to notice where the tunnel is that goes to the stadium BEFORE you start walking...) Not a bad walk really.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic