Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General admission question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 862

General admission question

Oct 19, 2015, 12:57 PM

I have never been to a Clemson game or any college football game for that matter not that I would want to go to any besides Clemson but I live all the way in Kingstree and money is a little tight right now so my questions are if I was to go to up there for either one of the last two home games what is the chance that I would be able to get into the game and if I was able to get in how much does general admission cost

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should be able to get a ticket to the Wake game

Oct 19, 2015, 1:01 PM

pretty easy and fairly low cost.

The ticket office still has seats for WF.

FSU, not so much. Been sold out for some time, and the second hand market is holding pretty steady right now.

If money is an issue shoot for the Wake Forest game, you will still have a great time.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

and if you like purple, Wake is the Purple Out/Military Appreciation game.

Oct 19, 2015, 1:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: General admission question

Oct 19, 2015, 1:03 PM

Wait until right before kickoff and you'll find tickets for absurdly low prices. I had 4 friends buy tickets right before the game this week - 4 tickets for $100. And then as we were walking in, a guy was selling 2 for $20. Bring binoculars and watch out for low flying aircraft, but you'll at least be in the stadium.

Oct 19, 2015, 1:04 PM

FSU will most likely cost you a pretty penny. Especially if we are both undefeated.

Wake you can probably get in for $20 max per tickets. My buddies have bought two tickets the last two games for $20 per ticket but they waited until literally the last minute to buy one. Even missed a couple minutes before they made it to their seats.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2015, 1:20 PM

Awesome! Thanks everyone for the info looks like I will be busting out some purple for the wake forest game! Go Tigers!

Wake $20 or less. You got big #####. . Free.***

Oct 19, 2015, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 862
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic