Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Update: National Championship boat "Orange Crush" on Alaskan Kenai River
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

General Update: National Championship boat "Orange Crush" on Alaskan Kenai River

Jun 17, 2017, 9:46 AM

National Championship boat "Orange Crush" on Alaskan Kenai River

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: General Update: National Championship boat "Orange Crush" on Alaskan Kenai River

Jun 17, 2017, 9:54 AM

Nice! My wife wouldn't even consider doing something like that. Now, if they had great shopping close by, she might go on the trip, but not to fish. Then again, I go fishing and hunting to be by myself or with buddies. Why spoil the great outdoors with nagging?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: General Update: National Championship boat "Orange Crush" on Alaskan Kenai River

Jun 17, 2017, 10:49 AM

+1 for truth.

Jun 17, 2017, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Re: General Update: National Championship boat "Orange Crush" on Alaskan Kenai River ]

I completely understand. I'm blessed that Sandra loves to fish and hunt. She not only loves it but she is pretty good at it also, just like our two daughters. We met in English class at a Clemson. I ran track and she shot on the rifle team for Clemson. It's been great fun ever since!

Jun 17, 2017, 2:52 PM

Special story. I have fished the Kenai. Nothing better except eating em. Sockeye was my easy favorite, but hooking a King was almost as good a feeling as chomping a gamecock. Love your boat. BTW, my wife is a Tiger too. She loves boating but shies from fishing. She also loved the Kenai.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2017, 8:32 PM [ in reply to Re: General Update: National Championship boat "Orange Crush" on Alaskan Kenai River ]

Nice! You are fortunate to have a wife that likes shooting sports and hunting/fishing, and as long as you enjoy being with her on those outings, that is all that matters. My wife had an aunt, and she loved to hunt and was a great shot in the dove field. She was great.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2017, 3:00 PM

Great story! Congratulations to both of you, and enjoy that beautiful boat!!

Jun 17, 2017, 5:33 PM

:)

Jun 17, 2017, 9:44 PM

Awesome. Maybe I'll get to see the boat when I'm in Kenai next month.

Jun 18, 2017, 8:33 PM

By the way, I'm lusting in my heart for the boat, or one like it. NICE!

Jun 19, 2017, 2:06 PM

Growing up in South central Alaska I have fished the Kenai river hundreds of times and you don't see many boats that are THAT out of the ordinary. My only comment is they should put another motor on the stern. Ive also sent this pic to all my Alaska friends with a BOLO warning.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic