Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Update: Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

General Update: Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead

Feb 21, 2017, 12:29 PM

Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for his family.

Feb 21, 2017, 12:31 PM

:(

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sad news...rest in peace, Tiger

Feb 21, 2017, 12:35 PM

Praying for the family

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers for his family*************

Feb 21, 2017, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Prayers for his family. ]

oh geez, how sad

Feb 21, 2017, 12:37 PM

I've known Bert for a long time. Managed our LD IPTAY and always there to answer questions and be helpful. This just stinks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Condolences and prayers for his family***

Feb 21, 2017, 12:39 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: General Update: Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead

Feb 21, 2017, 12:41 PM

Rest in Peace Bert. You have been a great friend and I will miss you, but I know you are where you wanted to be. You will be missed and loved here. Jimmy Barnette

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh this is soo sad

Feb 21, 2017, 12:41 PM

Just when you're praying for good news and a safe return. Wow, will be praying for his entire family...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh this is soo sad

Feb 21, 2017, 12:47 PM

so sad. Good msn gone. Join me in praying for his daughters, family and his many friends.

Very sad news......

Feb 21, 2017, 12:45 PM

Maybe all the trainers (if not everyone) can wear a black stripe on their sleeve this year in remembrance....Burt was there for a long time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers for the family

Feb 21, 2017, 12:50 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh no, no!

Feb 21, 2017, 4:10 PM

Prayers for his family

Feb 21, 2017, 12:52 PM

Bert was a Clemson man to the core. He will be greatly missed by the entire Clemson family. Rest in peace.

Feb 21, 2017, 12:55 PM

Happy trails to you. A life ending way too early. RIP!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sad thing to hear.

Feb 21, 2017, 1:07 PM

We do alot of celebrating achievements or venting frustrations about our Tigers on here, among other things. This is 1 of those things that make you take a look, remember there's a bigger picture to this life, to cherish the people we have that are near & dear.

Prayers for the family, friends, colleagues, & everyone else touched by this sad event. Rest in peace, Mr Henderson

Feb 21, 2017, 1:07 PM

heat breaking news. Prayers sent for all impacted

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely Heartbreaking and Sad...

Feb 21, 2017, 1:10 PM

to see this news reported.The Clemson Family lost a good one as well as the IPTAY Office.Bert will be missed forever.

Feb 21, 2017, 1:12 PM

Have known and worked with Bert as an IPTAY Rep for many years he will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go to his family

Feb 21, 2017, 1:18 PM

So sad for his daughters and family and the entire Clemson family.

Sad day...

Feb 21, 2017, 1:21 PM

feel as sad (or worse) as the day Glenn Brackin passed away almost 5 years ago...both with thick orange blood gone too soon.

Feb 21, 2017, 1:46 PM

RIP Bert, and you will be busy in Heaven bragging about all the excitement you had in watching our Tigers win the 2016 National Championship inside the stadium in Tampa. But I bet they will tell you that they had better seats in Heaven. Prayers for all the family and friends, and to say that Bert is in great company, bc Heaven has more allin Tiger fans than we do here on earth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really sad news

Feb 21, 2017, 1:53 PM

Prayers for his family for strength during this difficult time. The Clemson family will miss this great man immensely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2017, 1:55 PM

This is so sad my dad has been very good friends with mr Henderson for over 30 years back to when he worked for my great grandfather when he was ticket manager in the 70s and 80s for Clemson. So sad just lost his wife couple of months ago now both his kids have lost their mother and father so sad. My prayers go out to his family couldn't imagin so glad he got to see us climb that mountain and become champs again

Feb 21, 2017, 2:07 PM

So sad. Praying for his family and friends. I can't imagine losing my wife of so many years. I hope he's at peace now with his wife

I first met Bert in 1981. He was an incredible human being..

and always had a smile on his face. Every Clemson athletic or Iptay function I attended, Bert would single me out and spend time with me even though there was lot more important people in the room.

I remember seeing and speaking to Lee Ann as I was walking in to a game in mid season with my grandson and then learned that she had passed away the day of the Clemson - S. Carolina game. It makes me wonder if he died of a broken heart.

Rest in peace, Bert. You will be sorely missed by myself and the entire Clemson family.

I hope that when I pass away

Feb 21, 2017, 3:54 PM

At least one person will stop to think about the impact that very brief encounters with me in the grand scheme of things had on their life. It is with tears in my eyes that I wanted to take a moment to let those you who may not have ever crossed paths with Bert, what a young man in the early nineties learned from his actions.

I learned that nice guys don't always finish last. That a genuine interest in what was going on in someone else's life makes the other person feel valued and worthy.

I have rarely measured up to the standard that Bert Henderson set for me. Thanks for showing genuine kindness to both friends and strangers over the years. You will truly be missed Bert

RIP Mr. Henderson. Prayers for his friends and family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Praying for Bert's family and friends that they will have

Feb 21, 2017, 2:52 PM

Peace, Comfort and love during this time of grieving a Clemson legend. I pray this in Jesus name, Amen.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Feb 21, 2017, 3:10 PM

Such a sad situation... I was fortunate enough to get to meet Bert and Lee Ann for dinner at their house one evening. He drove me around his farm in his pick up and then they threw on highlight reels of the 1981 season. Truly nice family, and I cannot begin to imagine the grief he was probably dealing with, with the unexpected loss of his wife. Prayers that his two girls are able to find peace in such a bad situation.

his wife passed away in November

Feb 21, 2017, 3:25 PM

It had been a hard few months for him. Really sorry to hear this

Prayers for the family

Feb 21, 2017, 3:31 PM

So sorry to hear.

Feb 21, 2017, 7:05 PM

I am so sad about this devastating news. He was such a kind man. Prayers for his family.
RIP, Bert.

Feb 21, 2017, 8:30 PM

Sorry to hear this. He was such a dedicated Clemson man, especially in his roles with IPTAY. Prayers for his family.

Feb 22, 2017, 10:09 AM

A broken heart? ??

Feb 22, 2017, 10:22 AM

Praying for the family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic