Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks know themselves pretty well
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Gamecocks know themselves pretty well

Sep 12, 2014, 9:53 PM

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=203995196&mid=203995196&sid=1017&style=2

I've been to so many Clemson games and I have never felt I can't take my kids. I would never take them to the cockroach however. Many coots are at least smart enough to know this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Gamecocks know themselves pretty well

Sep 12, 2014, 10:00 PM

It all starts with the upbringing. If you call a (ock something that you love ...there has been a mistake from the very beginning. So glad to be a Clemson Tiger.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 12, 2014, 10:42 PM

What really did any of them expect. Never has such a low life fan base existed. It really is just that simple, and it is not a new thing. It has gotten, and and it continues to get, worse, though since they have had a snippet of success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2014, 10:49 PM

You realize Clemson has bad fans too right? Because I have seen some rude an obnoxious fans at Death Valley. I will never hesitate to bring my kids to Williams Brice. I will also raise them to believe that football is a sport and not to judge people based on the school they cheer for. But I guess that's just me, dirty scrub coot.

Sep 12, 2014, 11:04 PM

It's not just you fella ...you are all dirty scrubby Coots .
The fact that you don't hesitate to bring your kids to that rat infested warehouse district train yard plainly illustrates what you indeed must be ....so verified by your own piteous admission.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 15, 2014, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Gamecocks know themselves pretty well ]

I hate you saw a very, very few exceptions to our very stellar fan base one time, but at Clemson we are known very well for our hospitality and cordial fans. I quit going to WB many years ago, even before you started seeing a modicum of success, because of the drunken, obnoxious fans at your games. I've been to stadiums all over the country, but I never have seen anything as bad as those at your games. I guess you do know that, though, by the way you ended your post. Sad, really. Hopefully, your child will choose better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 15, 2014, 10:53 AM

I have been to both stadiums many times . I have found that when you have night games you almost always have to deal with drunks fans at both stadiums.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly

Sep 15, 2014, 11:09 AM

S.Car has more night games; more night games = more opportunity to drink to excess.

Clemson has one or two home night games per year (if that). The students all want more night games for the very reason stated above. The administration wants fewer (if any) home night games for the very reason stated above.

It's tough to get that belligerent when you only have 3 hours to pound drinks instead of 10.

I've been to WB plenty of times; when I was a student, and after... The time of the kickoff will relate directly to the level of sheer drunkeness in almost any stadium with young college age kids.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

I just can't get over people referring to themselves as c******

Sep 15, 2014, 11:13 AM

LOVE the bit about teaching your 13 year old to

Sep 15, 2014, 11:28 AM

hold his liquor ! ! !

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! !

Excellent, excellent reading right there ! ! !

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic