Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecocks drill Tigers 29-7
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 4,108

Nov 27, 2010, 11:57 PM

South Carolina converted two Clemson mistakes into touchdowns, overcoming an early Clemson score, and beat the Clemson Tigers 29-7 in Death Valley Saturday night, the first time since 1968-70 that the Gamecocks have won the rivalry game in back-to-back seasons. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is one game we could've done without a recap

Nov 27, 2010, 11:58 PM

but thanks anyway

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just shut up Daboo.***

Nov 28, 2010, 12:00 AM

Dear Tajh, you have potential but winning against USC is

Nov 28, 2010, 12:05 AM

not only for the fans, but should be more about you wanting to win it for your team. This is your rivalry now, forget about your high school VA rivalries.

Re: Gamecocks drill Tigers 29-7

Nov 28, 2010, 2:02 AM

Swinney said of Boyd. “This was a great experience for him to draw on." Too bad that experience didn't start weeks ago. He may have been prepared for this game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo: "Wait 'til next year."

Nov 28, 2010, 2:04 AM

Is it sickening to anyone else how much this reeks of coot-ness?

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

Nov 28, 2010, 1:00 PM

Tire of dabo's salesman act and constantly putting a positive spin even though this team continues free falling under his watch. This team self destructed all year long and whose fault is it that is was never corrected? We missed this play and we had a couple of plays that were there but we didn't execute and that caused us the game.

Same old two step after all the losses during his press conferences. The problem here is coaching or in this case the lack of any coaching. These problems starting showing up early in the year and it was never corrected, and just kept getting worse. How many times to do have to keep shooting yourself in the foot to realize "Geez this really hurts"??? Many of the clemson fans I know and what I have been reading are fed up with just mediocre coaches being brought in to try and restore clemson to what it used to be.

If we continue to keep going in this direction more and more clemson fans are going to get fed up and quit supporting the university. I have several close friends who live in other parts of the country who now don't even follow the first game anymore because of how average our program has gotten. These same friends not to long ago were diehard clemson fans that had their blood running orange and lived and breathed clemson football. Sad to see how far this program has slipped and continues to fall!

Nov 28, 2010, 9:00 PM

Well, this is the first game in a long time that we have were not in it - prob. the first game since last time we played USC last year.

Yes, we would like to win, and we would not like to self destruct. Our penalties are ALWAYS at worst possible times. Anyway, yes, one can get tired of watching losses but to let football wins/losses be the most important thing in one's memories/loyalty to their college, I don't know.

Anyway, we need to improve. 6-6 is not worth a bowl game, but I guess practice will help.

Replies: 7
| visibility 4,108
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic