»
Topic: Gamecock rant
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 5, 2013 8:43 PM by: sspassport®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Gamecock rant

[2]
Posted: Sep 5, 2013 6:08 PM

My son who works at Wal Mart came home for lunch today and told me there was a irate customer demanding to talk to a manager. He said he was yelling and ranting and saying he would never shop there again. He was drawing a lot of attention of fellow customers and employees. I asked him what was his problem. His reply was the guy was upset because according to him the store had more Clemson items on display than Gamecock items. My son was taken aback and didn't know what to say.

I've heard of a guy doing the exact same thing in BestBuy

[2]
Posted: Sep 5, 2013 6:14 PM

I'd inform him to look at some yard sales for shamecock apparel.

Re: Gamecock rant

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 6:41 PM

I'd like to know how this was resolved. The disgruntled shopper should go to Dollar General stores in Spartanburg--only scar stuff there.

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 6:51 PM

you must be in the upstate. You'd never see more Clemson stuff down here in Cootville.

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 6:57 PM

This was in the Greer WalMart

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 7:16 PM

There is not much difference but here is the top 25 in sales in the Country.

South C.#20 Clemson #21 can't get much closer!

(1.) The University of Texas at Austin (2.) The University of Michigan (3.) The University of Florida (4.) Louisiana State University (5.) University of Notre Dame (6.) University of North Carolina (7.) University of Georgia (8.) The University of Alabama (9.) The Pennsylvania State University (10.) University of Tennessee at Knoxville (11.) University of Oklahoma (12.) Auburn University (13.) University of Wisconsin (14.) University of Kansas (15.) University of Kentucky (16.) Florida State University (17.) University of Nebraska (18.) University of Illinois (19.) University of Arkansas Fayetteville (20.) University of South Carolina (21.) Clemson University (22.) University of Miami (23.) Cal (24.) University of Missouri (25.) Duke University

military_donation.jpg

You should have told him

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 7:23 PM

The Salvation Army and Goodwill have a ton more SC items than Clemson items. Then suggest he go shop there with the other coots.

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 8:05 PM

He probably couldn't afford Wal Mart anymore. Would have said Dollar General is down the street loser.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg

after the dawgs pluck some cockerel's

[1]
Posted: Sep 5, 2013 8:43 PM

Goodwill.jpg(27.7 K)

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 LOWER LEVEL North Season Tickets. Sec S, row K. Near the start of Sec R. $985ea. Located in Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1727 people have read this post