Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock lurkers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,729

Gamecock lurkers

Jan 14, 2020, 8:04 AM

Y’all are the absolute most pathetic fan base. LSU fan base is the trashiest but y’all are the most pathetic. All I hear out y’alls mouth now is how we proved we didn’t belong and we got whipped because we played a real team. Our D isn’t too 25.

Y’all have been sitting around for 29 games waiting to say this BS. Fact is we are the top two teams in the country. LSU proved to be #1.

Quit riding other teams coat tails. USuCk won’t ever even be in this discussion EVER. Swallow that. We’ll be back next year and pound your pathetic team again. You will be begging for just 5-0. It’s about to be 15-0.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock lurkers

Jan 14, 2020, 8:05 AM

dont even give them the time of day.. all they need to hear is "6" 6.. and no end in sight. :)

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Jan 14, 2020, 8:23 AM

Have a few coot fans at work that I deal with on a daily basis. For the most part they stay quiet as they have absolutely nothing to brag about and people up here in North Carolina could absolutely care less about coot women's basketball.

Sitting down in a meeting yesterday with about 50 people and just before it starts one of the coot boys walks in, looks at me and says "you will be pulling for the wrong Tigers tonight buddy boy." This coming from a coot fan that graduated from Gardner Webb. Absolutely nothing wrong with pulling for a school after graduating from another school unless you come at me with your dumb crap at work in front of other people.

MY response to his dumba$$ was that I would actually be pulling for the team of the school I graduated from, and that I didn't realize the coots received a trophy for their case if LSU won the game. He didn't like my comments but the Duke and NC basketball fans in the room got a good laugh at his expense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2020, 8:27 AM

they might cluck on the message boards.. but even the chickens i work with and family cluckers know that this clemson run is far from over. Clemson will be right back in the playoff again next year.

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Jan 14, 2020, 8:28 AM

USuCk won’t ever even be in this discussion EVER

I used to think that, but Clemson showed you’re just one hire away from being able to win a national championship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jan 14, 2020, 8:35 AM

Ray has proven he is excellent in that department.

#AllGasNoBrakes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,729
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic