Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock graduate co-worker friend said this:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Gamecock graduate co-worker friend said this:

Nov 26, 2012, 3:05 PM

"You guys (referring to Clemson) might not EVER beat us (S. Carolina) again." Yes, he actually said that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am beginning to believe it.***

Nov 26, 2012, 3:13 PM

Could he be right? I sure hope not!***

Nov 26, 2012, 3:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock graduate co-worker friend said this:

Nov 26, 2012, 3:15 PM

That statement speaks volumes. You definitely don't have to be intelligent to "earn" a degree from SCar

Nov 26, 2012, 3:17 PM

Its very probably that the all time record gets turned around very quickly. There are dark times ahead for Clemson. The ACC has clearly defined itself as a Hoops conference. IPTAY is nice but it can't compete with SEC money, resources, and TV contracts. Not to mention Clemson has zero leadership, unless you are counting on Chode Kelley to take you to the promised land? How long do you think Dabo's charade will last?

Nov 26, 2012, 3:30 PM

I agree completely. It is concerning. I have been dragging my @ss up there to see us play conference teams that struggle to beat Southern Conference teams on a regular basis, get a little excited throughout the year, and then get drilled by South Carolina. I am tired of it! Maybe the depression will wear off...something has to give though...

Nov 26, 2012, 3:17 PM

My Clemson grad son said that this morning. He had done an analysis of the game on Saturday,coaching,recruiting and he has come to the conclusion that USC has jumped ahead of us in every aspect except for out student athletes and their academics.

Nov 26, 2012, 3:21 PM

Well we do have one 0 for... on our side (UNC in Chapel Hill) so we have proven that we can go a long time without doing something. Gamecock fans should feel that way to a certain extent (obviously he/she is being ridiculous with that statement). ####, I don't see us getting blown out like the last three years before this year, but could see this turning into us vs. N.C. State of late if things don't change soon (d@mn that 12 man recruiting class hurt!) and we have already begun.

Remind you feathered friend that we have had quite a few 4 game winning streaks through the years and that in the last 12 years we are 6-6 versus them. Having Holtz and Spurrier during that time has brought them even with us and it looks to be that way going forward. It could still be a few years though...

You lost me at "Gamecock graduate"...

Nov 26, 2012, 3:41 PM

and then again at co-worker "friend". I, as a Clemson fan, have several SC acquaintances... but not one SC friend. It is much better that way.

Also, Clemson fans were saying the exact same thing to SC fans after we finished off their 0-21 streak in 1999... and after we went 4 straight against them in 2000... and another 4 straight against them in 2005.

They may have an advantage, but the sun doesn't shine on the same dog's a$$ every day. The Clemson Tigers will be just fine.

Re: You lost me at "Gamecock graduate"...

Nov 26, 2012, 4:07 PM

Well, I graduated from North Carolina at Asheville. My father graduated from Clemson, but I've been going to Clemson games since I was 3-years-old.

I am thinking the same thing we need to Improve on everythin***

Nov 26, 2012, 3:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just one Tigers prediction

Nov 26, 2012, 3:59 PM

As long as Spurrier is the Head Coach for the Coots & Dabo is the head coach for the Tigers...... we will not win another game. If we are to stand a chance, we need better coaching. Also, can we please recruit a freaking offensive lineman??????

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic