Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock fans go really low this time. No class!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Gamecock fans go really low this time. No class!

Oct 17, 2013, 9:21 PM

Check out the post about 4 or 5 posts where the picture is posted and it has Dabo's name at the bottom, probably during the Tiger walk. The young man that has down syndrome is in front and to the side of Dano and they are insinuating that Dabo is "special needs". I think this is beyond sick and low. It is a huge insult to the young man. He doesn't deserve this and neither does all the slams on Dano and what he says. At least he is sober.

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&tid=193186914&mid=193186914&sid=1017&style=2

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock fans go really low this time. No class!

Oct 17, 2013, 9:27 PM

We are talking a out Carolina fans here. Have you met one with class? Starts with Ball Sack.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is pretty low.***

Oct 17, 2013, 9:29 PM

and you go over there why?***

Oct 17, 2013, 9:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: and you go over there why?***

Oct 17, 2013, 9:40 PM

I have a friend I went to high school with, who I talk to regularly, and he posts there. I guess you could say curiosity as well. I'm blown away mostly. I went tonight to see what they were saying about our upcoming game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can't relate to a MAN leading and developing MEN.

Oct 17, 2013, 9:31 PM

I want to add more, but out of respect for our team and coach I won't.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They have a coach who blames everyone***

Oct 17, 2013, 9:40 PM

Oct 17, 2013, 9:39 PM

What makes me laugh is the idiot with the post talking about the Clemson D...if I recall Georgia put 41 on their big bad $EC defense.

Message was edited by: jrivers7®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not criticizing at all here but I don't get the "check in on

Oct 17, 2013, 9:39 PM

what the coots are thinkin" deal is. I wish they weren't our rival and would rather not have to think of them at all. UGA to me was our rival during our relevant days and it was a respected rivalry. fgf surfing makes me feel embarrassed and less than grade A. I have an odd perspective I know. SCAR will always be 2nd rate regardless of win or losses in my mind.

Not surprising***

Oct 17, 2013, 9:48 PM

Re: Not surprising***

Oct 17, 2013, 10:26 PM

have you seen some post on here about coots? that's what fans do !

It was a pic. No comments on special needs. You assumed the

Oct 17, 2013, 11:08 PM

Rest. And you are obsessed with the gamecocks, which is sad.

Oct 18, 2013, 8:36 AM

Sadly, I clicked on it.
No, the original poster didn't assume anything.

There's a video still in which a young man with Down's Syndrome is centered behind a marquee that says "Dabo Swinney".

Clearly, the brief juxtaposition is supposed to be funny. . .at least to some kind of a-hole somewhere.

At least there's not a bunch of follow up posts supporting such imbecilic taste. However, there isn't single one eschewing it.

That, folks, is gamecock nation. If they're not unified in their idiocy and crassness, they're certainly complicit.

Oct 18, 2013, 8:36 AM

Mods, why is m-a-r-q-u-e-e a banned word?

Oct 18, 2013, 8:39 AM

The no class thing really shouldn't be a surprise to you.

They have never had any.

We have the class in our head coach. What a fine example of character.

Would you really expect anything else from them?

Oct 18, 2013, 8:57 AM

Their mascot is a dirt-pecking chicken used in illegal activity, their head coach is an old codger who goes on air drunk and has to take pot-shots at people to make himself feel better because he knows that, when it comes down to it away from football, he is worthless, and they represent a city that is corrupt, full of meth and other drugs and is the most disgusting city in the entire Southeast (yep, not just the state).

Let them be disgusting and insulting, if they want. It's all they know. That guy (the kid) is an integral part of our program, Dabo respects and likes him and so do the players. ESPN I believe did a segment on him and another guy not too long ago, and I am proud of our University and athletic department for including them in everything they want to be a part of. Clemson is a first-class program/University and it attracts "negative" attention from those without tradition and those who are just plain negative of things that are good in this world.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic