Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock fan comedy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,947

Gamecock fan comedy

Mar 26, 2017, 12:49 PM

Just got told by a coot that Clemson will win between 5-7 gamed this year. Mindblown. Wow! Said they will win at least 9 games, with Clemson being one of those wins. To top it off they told me that SC will be in the 4 team playoff conversation in 2018.

Thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock fan comedy

Mar 26, 2017, 12:56 PM

I respectfully disagree with all his points.

Clearly Batchit crazy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

9 wins where?!

Mar 26, 2017, 1:01 PM

just my take.. 6-6 (3-5) at BEST.
NC State Charlotte Sep 2 W (Maybe.)
Missouri Away Sep 9 W
Kentucky Home Sep 16 W (Maybe. LOL.)
La. Tech Home Sep 23 W
Texas A&M Away Sep 30 L
Arkansas Home Oct 7 L
Tennessee Away Oct 14 L
Vanderbilt Home Oct 28 W
Georgia Away Nov 4 L
Florida Home Nov 11 L
Wofford Home Nov 18 W
Clemson Home Nov 25 L

Didn't happen

Mar 26, 2017, 1:10 PM

For a claim that wildly absurd, I would say I need video evidence from the chicken coop to believe it happened! Just messing with you. However being objective and holding my nose...because of their extremely weak schedule it's very possible they win up to 7-8 games this year. UT loses most of their playmakers, UK isn't good enough to keep winning simply because they are never really good, Vandy is Vandy. Even UF shouldn't scare anyone. UGA is the only guaranteed loss imo. That said, they still have yet to show me anything against a team not named UMASS or W. CAR. I Think their QB isn't terrible, but will wait and see how he does. The kid might be decent, or just average, time will tell. Dowdle is ok and they have some decent wrs coming in. So, with a weak schedule and what actually shoukd be an improved team i think that 7 wins is very possible. Or.. given Booms awesome team development in the past, they could win 4 games. As for our lads, I would not be suprised if we have a slight setback. Losing the kind of experience we have hurts anyone, but Dabo and company have recruited extremely well and developed them better. Those games that could have been blowouts but were not? Because they were playing freshman and building depth and experience. This allows new starets to step in with some real game time experience. So yeah, maybe a game here or there. We know Louisville is due, and being honest, their QB, at Papa Johns will be an uphill battle. Auburn..ehh, I like our chances still. FSU will be another serious test. So yeah, they could lose a game, maybe even 2. Worst case is a 9-10 win season. While that would be a step back in many ways, if that is a bad season during transition, I can definitely live with it, especially if it includes a nice win in Willy Brice, as I would expect.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2017, 1:23 PM

I didn't know that a bass fishing competition was called "a game". I also didn't know that they have a playoff.

How'd he think that thing they call a "football team" would do this year?

Mar 26, 2017, 1:43 PM

He said this past year they made progress by winning twice as many games. I said, "dude, yall had won 3 games. If yall had won 1 game and then won 2 would you have said the same thing." Lol.

Said Clemson was in for a rude awakening without Watson and he asked what we were gonna do with all thsee QBs coming in when they get mad because they aren't getting to play. Said Bentley will be unreal next year and just sit back and throw darts to their stud receivers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2017, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Gamecock fan comedy ]

He said this past year they made progress by winning twice as many games. I said, "dude, yall had won 3 games. If yall had won 1 game and then won 2 would you have said the same thing." Lol.

Said Clemson was in for a rude awakening without Watson and he asked what we were gonna do with all thsee QBs coming in when they get mad because they aren't getting to play. Said Bentley will be unreal next year and just sit back and throw darts to their stud receivers.

Mar 26, 2017, 1:46 PM

sounds llke patients waiting in line for their meds at a psychiatric hospital

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree they will be in the conversation

Mar 26, 2017, 1:50 PM

of teams that will never have a chance to make it to the playoffs

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You weren't on Bull St. were you?***

Mar 26, 2017, 2:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Did you ask him where he got the meds?

Mar 26, 2017, 2:47 PM

clearly on meds.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We will make the playoffs 5 more times

Mar 26, 2017, 2:58 PM

Before the Colts are even "in the playoff conversation"

Meth is a h3ll of a drug.....***

Mar 26, 2017, 2:58 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He needs to get back on his meds, that's what I think.

Mar 26, 2017, 3:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,947
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic