Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Game Times
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Game Times

Nov 20, 2016, 9:03 AM

Hopefully more noon games next year. Wish all games were at 1pm like the old days. Hate night games at Clemson. Need to get back to hotel and relax for the other games on TV. If Michigan/OSU can play at noon certainly we can. I know you young drunks like them but us older folks hate them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Game Times

Nov 20, 2016, 9:04 AM

This older folk prefers 3:30. Plenty of time for tailgating and back home before too late.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 20, 2016, 9:07 AM

For whatever reason it just seems like a completely different atmosphere at night. Plus Clemson has played sluggish in earlier games this year

Nov 20, 2016, 9:11 AM

I'll never understand this logic. I mean, have you ever been to a night game at death valley? It's absolutely electric. There's nothing like it. Noon games will never compare to night games in the valley.

Nov 20, 2016, 9:13 AM

Bah Humbug ! 1 pm games the best. That should be our tradition just as much as the hill !

Nov 20, 2016, 9:30 AM

I don't know. My wife and I attended the Syracuse game in 2014, which was our first night game. I was on the Hill for Puntrooski, been in the clouds (upper deck) for a Wake Forest Halloween scarefest (for them), sat in all yellow (albeit in Atlanta) when Danny Ford's troops ran sweep left 49 times, was on the 50 to see Sammy's first catch and TD. Sat chilled on the southside when Tracy Johnson dropped two would-be first down passes in a row. Anyway, I'm going down memory lane. Point being, it was a nice swap up to see a night game. We enjoyed the fireworks after a score and DV took on a new, imposing appearance. Maybe not every game, but a night game was pretty neat.

Nov 20, 2016, 9:12 AM

Noon games aren't nearly as loud, and there's nothing like seeing the Valley under the lights. The "young drunks" are the reason everyone talks about how loud Death Valley is

Or how much puke you have to step over....

Nov 20, 2016, 9:14 AM

I hate rookies

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or how much puke you have to step over....

Nov 20, 2016, 9:16 AM

Young drunks are part of today's crowd that don't know which bathroom to use--LOL !

Get a designated driver

Nov 20, 2016, 10:22 AM

So you can sleep and drool to your hearts content on way home!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic