Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BKB Update: Clemson hoops holds intrasqaud scrimmage in Greenville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,121

BKB Update: Clemson hoops holds intrasqaud scrimmage in Greenville

Oct 13, 2015, 6:22 PM

Clemson hoops holds intrasqaud scrimmage in Greenville

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jaron should provide some valuable leadership as the

Oct 13, 2015, 6:36 PM

season progresses....looking for a big year from him and hoping for a high-energy, hard-working Tiger basketball team

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The noted improvement of Djitte is important

Oct 13, 2015, 6:42 PM

If he can be servicable offensively it's a big plus with Nnoko's foul issues. This is Brownell's deepest team by far. We pretty much know what is needed: improved offense means an improved team

really think Hudson and Robertin..

Oct 13, 2015, 7:37 PM

Are,going to contribute as well. Hudson is best point guard prospect we have had since Stitt.

I think Hudson is the back up PG from the get go

Oct 13, 2015, 8:20 PM

Robertin is still really raw, but we'll see. Two guys ahead of him probably means very limited time. I actually wish he could redshirt, but with only 11 scholarship players eligible, that's unlikely.

If someone steps forward at 2G, we'll have a very good year. I think Roper does

Re: I think Hudson is the back up PG from the get go

Oct 13, 2015, 11:33 PM

I'm hoping Devoe steps forward at the 2. Roper is limited offensively, always will be. And he's been so inconsistent. I'd love to see what Devoe could do with some confidence to start off the year.

Roper starts to begin the year

Oct 14, 2015, 12:46 AM

Devoe was the definition of inconsistency last season. Roper runs hot and cold but as a senior you hope he is more even this year. Gabe needs to breakout or he's a transfer candidate after the year with Reed in the fold and Spencer coming in

Re: Roper starts to begin the year

Oct 14, 2015, 2:34 AM

I disagree. I think it took Gabe literally 20 games to settle in, but once he did he showed that he can really score whenever given ample opportunity. We'll see. I just think he brings some dynamic scoring potential to the table that we could really, really use from the SG position.

I'll take it from Roper too, I just know the limitations exist from a 5'10 SG.

Gabe scored in spurts but rarely within

Oct 14, 2015, 9:08 AM

the offensive system. He came in when we were desperate and just let it fly against NCS and FSU. He never really adapted to playing within the offense. I hope he takes a big step forward, I just think Roper is more likely to get the time there. We have the length to cover for some of his deficiencies if he can provide some consistent offense. Devoe has Reed to battle next year along with Spencer. If he doesn't establish himself I think he looks to transfer. Just the way it is these days.

Re: Gabe scored in spurts but rarely within

Oct 14, 2015, 10:15 AM

I think Spencer will be more of a 3 and provide depth there when Ajukwa graduates.

Brownell wants length on the perimeter

Oct 14, 2015, 11:04 PM

defensively. Spencer plays guard in HS and AAU, and is being recruited as such. Frankly, Ajukwa is a transfer candidate after this year as well. He's not going to beat out Grantham and is on pace to graduate. Nature of the college game is guys want PT, and if they aren't getting it, they move on. I hope every guy on the team excels, but we know some won't and will move on.

Re: BKB Update: Clemson hoops holds intrasqaud scrimmage in Greenville

Oct 13, 2015, 11:31 PM

Look out for Sidy Djitte. There's been lots of mention of him, and I'm thinking he might've made the leap we were hoping for from Nnoko. And what if Nnoko makes that step this year too? Could be an awesome interior with size too.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,121
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic