Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GT, Clemson and FSU Football Schedules
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,795

GT, Clemson and FSU Football Schedules

May 24, 2015, 1:43 PM

GT has a horrendous schedule: @ ND,@ Duke, @ Clemson, FSU, @ Miami and UGA. Expecting them to be underdogs in all 6 of those games...unless they beat ND. I don't see GT winning the Coastal and don't expect Thomas to be able to finish some of their difficult games.

Clemson's schedule is very challenging: @ Louisville, ND, GT, @ Miami, @ NC State and FSU.

At this time FSU's schedule appears easier with 3 expected difficult games:@ GT, @ Clemson and @ FL. The reason Miami, Louisville and NC State are not on the list is because those games are in Tally.

If Louisville opens with a win against Auburn, they could end up being a potential spoiler in the Atlantic.

As is usually the case, the winner of FSU/Clemson should be in the driver's seat for the Atlantic.

If Duke wins their home game against GT on 9/26, I think Duke represents the Coastal with an 11-1 or possible 12-0 record. Duke's most difficult game other than GT, appears to be @ VT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you think about these Friday night ACC games?

May 24, 2015, 2:29 PM

Why do they put the best teams like Clemson and FSU at a continued disadvantage with Thursday and Friday night games? I dont see any SEC teams playing anytime but Saturday

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: What do you think about these Friday night ACC games?

May 24, 2015, 2:38 PM

That is Swofford for you. He is trying to help his tobacco road schools, especially his cheaters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the issue is fsu is AT their two

May 24, 2015, 3:54 PM

Most difficult league match ups. And the ND games and sec games have no bearing on division winners.

You lost me at "Duke 11-1 or 12-0"

May 24, 2015, 3:57 PM

I can see them winning the coastal, but most likely with 2 or 3 losses

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You lost me at "Duke 11-1 or 12-0"

May 24, 2015, 4:20 PM

That projection is based on only if they beat GT. Duke's 2 most difficult games appear to be GT and at VT. I think GT will be favored, but if GT loses at Duke, Duke's biggest bump in the road may be VT.

Re: GT, Clemson and FSU Football Schedules

May 24, 2015, 4:14 PM

Duke lost their QB and best WR from last year. Doubtful they win the other division.

UNC is returning most of their offense from last year including the QB so they have a better shot at the division than Duke.

G Tech lost 4 out of 5 running backs and their top 2 WR. It is hard to believe they'll be as good and they got real lucky last year with a lot of timelyh interceptions that turned into points. Their defense was that good overall but the turnover margin carried them all season.

Re: GT, Clemson and FSU Football Schedules

May 24, 2015, 4:17 PM

What makes NC State challengingly? They didn't compete on either side of the ball last year and Clemson should be even better on offense this year. NC State is obviusly one of the toughest road games in the league but I did not get the impression that they really had much talent. Their QB is ok but not great.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,795
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic