Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster!

Mar 15, 2020, 12:11 PM

Hey.... I love CU sports & certainly hope we get to enjoy them again one day. Hope football doesn't get cancelled too, but it's possible.

But, since ain't NO sports goin' on now, I'll try to make a point or two...

GOP presidents get nailed to the cross whenever some natural disaster happens. George W was hung out to dry when, somehow, he summoned Hurricane Katrina to New Orleans (I guess working in concert with David Duke) to wipe out poor people of color there. Until the media revealed that, I had no idea "W" possessed such powers.

Now it's Trump's turn to shoulder the blame for COVID-19. Forget that China, our mortal enemy, suppressed the info about the virus until it was too late to (maybe) slow its spread. But let me remind all libs that in 2009, Prez Obama didn't declare a national emergency for some 4-5 months when the swine flu began sweeping the U.S. In fact, by the time Obama took any action, over 1,000 Americans had died! Did HE get crucified? Oh - absolutely not!

Another point. What are we doing handing nearly total control (over 90%) of our pharmaceutical needs over to China? Yes - over 90% of our Rx drugs are manufactured there! I blame all previous & current greedy politicians and Big Pharma fatcats for selling us out on that one! Shameful!!

Finally, there has been no report at all about locking down our southern border. I assume it's still a wide-open door, so just seems senseless to have all these "travel restrictions" when anyone can simply fly to Mexico & then walk into the U.S., infected or not. Lord knows we CANNOT close the southern door. It takes some stones to take such action - like Israel, which is locked down tight! NOBODY'S getting in there!

Well, I urge we remain optimistic for the return of sports someday. Meanwhile, consider getting in the "Greed Line" & shorting the market - 'cause it's heading to 1930s territory to the 10th power. We can blame 'Herbert Hoover Trump' for that one too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster!

Mar 15, 2020, 12:16 PM

I guess he is an "Act of God"

Mar 15, 2020, 12:27 PM

Great post

Mar 15, 2020, 3:23 PM

Stupid, moronic, snowflakish post

Mar 15, 2020, 12:29 PM

To be fair, Democratic presidents get accused of not even being American.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Mar 15, 2020, 12:31 PM

You tellem coot

Mar 15, 2020, 5:32 PM

To be fair, only the Kenyan Dems get accused of not even being American.

Jimmy and Bill were just accused of being incompetent and being a horn-dog.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 15, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

obama, lots of shaking going on in Chicago.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

The last one wasn't...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2020, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

To be fair, his grandmother and brother are the ones who said he was born in Kenya. I dont think he was, but why did they say it?

Mar 16, 2020, 4:30 AM

Yeah I'm sure his grandmother and brother are going to say things like that to hurt him.

coronavirus hasn’t taken you out, I see.***

Mar 15, 2020, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: coronavirus hasn’t taken you out, I see.***

Mar 15, 2020, 4:27 PM

I'm extremely healthy and fit so my death seems unlikely.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

been “hitting the free weights” with

Mar 15, 2020, 4:50 PM

Bulldog

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are people shocked to see how much muscle you've put on?***

Mar 15, 2020, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Re: coronavirus hasn’t taken you out, I see.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Mar 15, 2020, 5:51 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

Well they did remove the American flag from the debate stage. Why do that?

Mar 15, 2020, 12:31 PM

Trump was crucified for trying to stay calm and not cause panic, the media and libs want the economy to tank and want a problem to be a disaster, the economy tanking is self imposed by the gross over reaction. Read between the lines folks, ask yourself why do media and liberal types have an extra pep in their step and have to fight to hold back the smiles.

Mar 16, 2020, 11:31 AM

Why would the media not want Trump in Office? Seriously? He gives them some bat #### crazy news to cover everyday. Rating are through the roof with him! Why would they want a boring "Liberal " President who might wear a brown suit or wear a bicycle helmet for the big story of the day? Put away the tin foil hats there's no conspiracy against #45.

And whenever someone on TNet points out the obvious

Mar 15, 2020, 12:46 PM

and uses the name ##### they get TDed beause of the TDS. So enjoy.

But to answer one of your questions: traitor globalists in our country know that to have a global soviet gulag, you must make ALL countries dependent. Therefore, it's been a systematic program for many decades to farm out all industries that make us both powerful and independent (like a having anti-American communist countries producing integrated circuits that maintain our military hardware, or transformers that keep our power-grid up and running, or yes, as you stated, vaccines and medical supplies, etc. etc. etc. etc.) You (and everyone else) are now getting a little better idea of not just how ridiculous, but how criminal doing all of this is.

One bright spot for you is that I do personally know that the current administration has been made aware of such treachery, especially for military components

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dont-trust-the-chinese-to-make-microchips-for-the-military-1509059023

and seems to be trying to do something about it. Only time will tell whether we will be recover from a generation of sedition before a much bigger disaster befalls us.

Pray that it does, and never forget "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

Mar 15, 2020, 12:46 PM

Trump fired the pandemic response team in 2018 to cut cost.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:00 PM

So how do we have one now ?? I guess he should have looked in 19 in 2018 ?? Jeez

Mar 15, 2020, 1:10 PM

That makes no sense

Mar 15, 2020, 2:45 PM

If he fired them in 18 how we have them now

Mar 15, 2020, 3:25 PM

Duh, it is 2020 and he was just forced to act by saner people...

Mar 15, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

They made an ad hoc team, led by former talk radio host Mike Pence. The best people from the pandemic team have moved on to other jobs outside the government.

Mar 15, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

That lie has been shot to pieces. Get a better new source or investigate the stuff you hear on your current one.

Mar 15, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

That lie has been shot to pieces. Get a better new source or investigate the stuff you hear on your current one.

Mar 16, 2020, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

I imagine they were part of the problem.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:13 PM

I don't hate Trump by any means but he needs to take some accountability. He always puts the blame on others and it is sickening. Ofcourse it is not his fault that this virus started. He did cut some if the funds that have hampered our efforts. Ofcourse he did not know this was going to come and I don't blame him for trying to save us money when he took over. He still needs to accept the fact that some of this is his fault. I believe he is doing a great job and I'm not sure how the media is making it out like he caused panic when he shut down travel to and from Europe. We need to get a long a little bit more. It is sad how he cannot agree with the democrats as well as the media and vice versa. It would be nice if we could come together but he will not budge and the media and democrats think everything he does is horrible even if it is great just because he is the one doing it.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:47 PM

I support most of Trump's political positions BUT he is probably the person in the US that I dislike more than anyone else due to his arrogance, stupid tweets and not willing to accept blame for anything.

Mar 15, 2020, 2:12 PM

I cannot blame ya there. It is certainly not a good look for us as a country.

Mar 15, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

What should he except blame for ??? The Russians LOL

Mar 15, 2020, 2:54 PM

I think they set this whole thing off and gave Trump a vaccine for it and now they are waiting for it to get to Biden and Sanders. Lmao.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:22 PM

So, I'd like to see where these folks where fussing about the president's preparedness two months ago? Nobody was proactively fussing about this stuff. It's always reactive and that's easy to do.

Now, if this thing gets 'under control' at a very small number, the media will react accordingly and say it could've been smaller. If you live in the south, compare this to a threat of snow. When it's an understandingly light winter storm, the media finds the ice patches and spends all their time there.

You don't need to be scared of Trump here, you need to worried about the government in general. Ultimately, they're all on the same team and full control of the people is what they'er all after.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Mar 15, 2020, 2:26 PM

They were! But Fox News was calling it a democratic hoax as little a two weeks ago.

Mar 15, 2020, 2:50 PM

What’s that got to do with Trump

Mar 15, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

Find the story you're referencing from Fox News from 2 weeks ago and post it here. It didn't happen.

You did see where the orange tub ‘o lard

Mar 15, 2020, 6:56 PM

called it the “new democratic hoax” himself, didn’t you?

bullcrap. you're worse than Brian William's and

Mar 15, 2020, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

the clown shows on MSNBC.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:34 PM

No President is blamed for a natural disaster. They are blamed for how they handle it. Don't forget all the criticism heaped on Obama over his handling, successfully, of the Ebola outbreak. :)

Whatever party is 'out' of the oval office, criticizes the party that is 'in' the oval office. It's been that way ever since Germany attacked Pearl Harbor.

Mar 15, 2020, 2:40 PM

I pray for everybody in office to make the right decision. And hope that they actually do. My biggest thing with Trump is he does not know when to just shut up. No this is not your fault but the way always pass the blame makes you look like a preschooler. Remember the Buck stops with you. That goes with anybody in leadership that is one reason why you get paid the big amounts of money.

I hope we can all come together during this crisis and work with eachother and stop freaking out and going to the stor and buying up all the food and toilet paper you can buy. Just remain calm and take a deep breath. Lastly I hope everybody CLemson fan or not reamin safe and if you have children turn off the news bring comfort to your kids. GO TIGERS FIGHT like hell and Win!

Felix, you're doing a heck.of a job.***

Germany attacked Pearl Harbor?? lol!

Mar 15, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

Everyone knows it the Russians. Duh!

Mar 15, 2020, 1:34 PM

To fight this pandemic or is it “dempanic,” with all major sporting events cancelled and all schools and colleges canceling classes would love to hear this:

The 2020 Presidential Election has been cancelled and the current administration will continue until further notice.

Mar 15, 2020, 1:40 PM

Ha ha my thought exactly!

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1984000

Mar 15, 2020, 1:48 PM

Did not see your earlier post. Thanks

Mar 15, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

Interesting how the 'dems and liberal media' has the power to shut down all of Europe, Asia, and the middle east. NASA announced 2 days ago that they can see Iran's mass graves from the space station.

You can spot a Hannity viewer from a mile away. What's it like having the entire world understand something you don't?

Mar 15, 2020, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: GOP Prez ALWAYS gets blamed for every natural disaster! ]

You may get your wish.

Right now seems doubtful but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Funny how you mention locking down the southern border

Mar 15, 2020, 1:44 PM

but locking down the northern border. Can't someone just as easily fly into Canada & walk across the border too?

North and South borders ARE being locked down

Mar 15, 2020, 2:12 PM

by Canada and Mexico, at least until we get our act together. We look completely incompetent, check out the situation in airports today.

Re: Funny how you mention locking down the southern border

Mar 15, 2020, 3:35 PM [ in reply to Funny how you mention locking down the southern border ]

Nordic said:

but locking down the northern border. Can't someone just as easily fly into Canada & walk across the border too?

Apparently, Canadians being white means their less of a threat. Even though they had Coronavirus before Mexico did.

in downtime, sensitive snowflakes don’t know how to post on correct board

Mar 15, 2020, 1:45 PM

Move it to P&R.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: in downtime, sensitive snowflakes don’t know how to post on correct board

Mar 15, 2020, 2:07 PM

It didn't used to be sports until recent years. Now with ESPN announcers et al going political and having little else to fill up a 24 hour sports cycle it's all they'll have to air.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No blame for any natural disaster! Taking responsibility for

Mar 15, 2020, 2:18 PM

proper response is worthy of legitimate discussion.

In the case of COVID- 19, Dr Fauci testified before Congress last week that for the most part “testing” has been a failure. In recent interviews, he focuses on what mitigating tactics need to be implemented in the immediate future.

A good leader takes responsibility for shortcomings and even failures because as the saying goes “the buck stops here”.

The Administration has done some good things like the travel restrictions and recently putting Dr Fauci as the point person, including public messaging.

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic