Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
GC versus Tigers - Streaks - Who is talking now!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,014

GC versus Tigers - Streaks - Who is talking now!

Nov 16, 2018, 8:52 AM

Noted another “five years ago” post. Great to see, thx!! Living in NE Cola from 1991 to the present I perhaps have a historic perspective which provoked this post.

Todd Ellis and crew fondly discuss how their entrance is “the best in college football:” What a joke!! Jaded fight song, surrender white towels, a chicken that looks like a dress with stick legs and a yellow beak, and now flames and fake fog!! There is absolutely no true tradition in copying somebody else! Go me Tiger Rag and the Hill any day!!

That is just the beginning!! Their “streak” was a once in a lifetime occurrence and now that Muscrap has shown his total inability to get out of his own way I predict he will experience the second SEVEN game losing streak to Clemson in Usuck history. He will be gone thereafter.

Together I propose using this thread to rebutt all the nonsense of chicken fans about how their supposedly “cycling in” program! Feel free to add from this point forward!! Go Tigers ??!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: GC versus Tigers - Streaks - Who is talking now!

Nov 16, 2018, 10:46 AM

imitation is always the sincerest form of flattery,but the usucs are too stupid to realize it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,014
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic