Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
G-Hop
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,440

G-Hop

Feb 17, 2016, 1:55 PM

Do we think this was solely because of playing time? If so, I guess he values a starting position over a good shot at a national championship. Wish him the best, but surprised he's leaving

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know, but let's speculate.

Feb 17, 2016, 2:00 PM

We can probably find a way to cast him in a negative light. He did drop a few passes while he was here, after all.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I don't know, but let's speculate.

Feb 17, 2016, 3:10 PM

He is one of my favorites but yes!! Many many drops!!

He is also looking for the best intrest of his family

Feb 17, 2016, 2:01 PM

with that said...he probably does value getting his name out there so that he can be drafted and make some money to provide for them. National Championship is great, but its not going to provide for his family.

Re: G-Hop

Feb 17, 2016, 3:06 PM

Really upsetting to see G-Hop leaving. He has been one of my favorite personalities on the team since he was a freshman. 2 years ago he looked like he was on his way to being an elite college receiver but because of our amazing scouting he was beat out for a starting position. I cannot say I blame him for leaving, he can shine on another team and have a shot at the NFL. It just really sucks to see him go, he was one of the best locker room guys. We'll miss you and your dance moves G hop!!

Re: G-Hop

Feb 17, 2016, 3:11 PM

He was about to drop to 3rd on the DC so I do not blame him if playing time is the sole reason.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,440
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic