Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Future Talent at Running Back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,770

Future Talent at Running Back

Jul 21, 2012, 12:56 PM

We are going to be loaded at running back for the next 4 years.

2012: 1. Andre Ellington. 2. D.J. Howard. 3. Rod Mcdowell/ Zac Brooks.

2013: 1. D.J. Howard. 2. Tyshon Dye. 3. Zac Brooks. 4. Rod Mcdowell. 5. Wayne Gallman. *(Still the possibilty of Alvin Kamara, Derrick Green, or Taquan Mizzell commiting)

2014: 1. D.J. Howard. 2. Tyshon Dye/ Zac Brooks. 3. Dalvin Cook. 4 Wayne Gallman/ Jae'lon Ogelsby.

2015: 1. Tyshon Dye/ Zac Brooks. 2. Dalvin Cook. 3. Wayne Gallman/ Jae'lon Ogelsby.

*And this is all if Mike Bellamy doesn't come back.
*Could be other running back commitments to make these future classes ever more stacked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Future Talent at Running Back

Jul 21, 2012, 1:01 PM

I doubt Bellamy comes back to Clemson. he has had a couple of chances and didnt use them. I'd be fine to move on with the new talent we have

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2012, 1:18 PM

Yeah I kind of feel the same way. He had his chances. He was so highly touted coming here.. So talented. Hate losing him but we got plenty of talent and recruiting ability at running back to get us to the top. Losing Keith Marshall and Todd Gurley to UGA last year really pissed me off though.

Disagree with you on this one. I hope he makes it work out.***

Jul 21, 2012, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Future Talent at Running Back ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Disagree with you on this one. I hope he makes it workout

Jul 21, 2012, 1:28 PM

If he wanted to be at Clemson he would be. that is the way I look at it. If you flunk out you haven't given much effort. from not learning the plays, to the suspension, to the academics, he has shown where his priorities lie. If he turns it around more power to him. his behavior pattern indicates the opposite so far. I want kids that want to be at Clemson. Not kids that dont.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you both.

Jul 21, 2012, 1:32 PM

I want Mike to have a change of heart toward life and would welcome him back into the fold. I don't believe it will happen. I think he wanted to get away from the discipline that Clemson brings to bear on our kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree with you both.

Jul 21, 2012, 1:34 PM

Yeah exactly, I hope he works it out and comes back. But it's completely up to him.

where did Bellamy - i can't remember, I thought he went

Jul 21, 2012, 1:53 PM

to a 4 year school so he could play right away in lower division?

I would think he would stay there

did he goto juco somehow after leaving here?

I'm just confused

null

Re: where did Bellamy - i can't remember, I thought he went

Jul 21, 2012, 2:13 PM

I think it was like E Miss Jr or Community College or something. I had never heard of them till he went there

Re: where did Bellamy - i can't remember, I thought he went

Jul 21, 2012, 7:59 PM

I never heard where he decided to go to, hopefully somewhere that gives him the chance to come back.

Re: Disagree with you on this one. I hope he makes it work out.***

Jul 21, 2012, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Disagree with you on this one. I hope he makes it work out.*** ]

I also want Mike back.. for one reason that will mean that he has got his life back on track and wants to earn his way back!!!he can do it IF he puts in the effort

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2012, 1:19 PM

moveing

null

Jul 21, 2012, 1:33 PM

if cook and ogelsby stick it out our backfield in 14 will be nasty

Re: Re: Disagree with you on this one. I hope he makes it work out.***

Jul 21, 2012, 2:00 PM

Mike is loaded with talent but sadly cares muuuuch more about his social life and ex-girlfriend drama than contributing to his team. I'm significantly older than him (bc I was in the service for 9 years) but was around him at Clemson and trust me, he acts like he's about 12. I'm not talking #### about the guy, sadly it's just true. I hope for his own sake he gets it together, but for the time being he's not cut from the right cloth to be a Tiger.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,770
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic