Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny thing about this Cornell Powell TarHeel Jersey stuff**
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Funny thing about this Cornell Powell TarHeel Jersey stuff**

Mar 3, 2019, 1:05 PM

I was at the game and didn't see him ?? I have season tickets and, I was surrounded by ""BLUE"" all over Littlejohn -- even the ""HIGH $$$$$$$$$ SEATS"" were full of TarHoles !!!! There were as many Tarholes as Tigers at the game !!!! _______________________ all the folks bashing the kid,must have been watching the game from home on TV ____________________________and were not at the game ""SUPPORTING THEIR TIGERS""" ????

Basketball tickets are a lot less than football tickets ___ but if you stay home, the enemy will fill up your house _______________ even a kid that makes you happy in the fall,when he catches a football ??

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Funny thing about this Cornell PowellTarHeel Jersey stuff

Mar 3, 2019, 1:39 PM

since we now know Roy is ok there was certain sick humor to him falling face down into an assistants coaches lap. maybe he needs to evaluate whether he keeps coaching. kind of the like for Minn fb coach who kept having seizures

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny thing about this Cornell Powell TarHeel Jersey stuff**

Mar 3, 2019, 1:40 PM

Including high donor seats filled with UNC fans

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Mar 3, 2019, 1:51 PM

We don’t order season tix but we do order through Iptay for a select few games. This year UVA, UNC and ‘cuse. Not a real high roller Iptaywise (Howard Donor) but nor at the bottom either. I, too, was surrounded by the baby blue. I was in 204 on the very top. I look around in amazement at the blue sitting in seats that I’ll never sniff in my lifetime. And, it gets even better. Tar Heels from Greensboro in the seats to my right. Got their tix for $43 each on stubhub. Oh, and their ‘bama football fans too (wished I had known that one early on lol). I think we probably sold a lot of tix within our fan base but the practice of selling them for profit or giving the to baby blue friends/clients (which is each persons prerogative) hurts the school far worse than CP17 doning the blue( and I didn’t like that either). Either way, Go Tigers...beat the Irish and the cuse! You deserve better!

Who needs to go to the game when you have social media...

Mar 3, 2019, 1:59 PM

Thank you for posting this!

Mar 3, 2019, 2:02 PM

So that makes it ok for one of our players to pull against us ?? You know a player that pays for nothing. Get off your high horse

Mar 3, 2019, 3:30 PM

I think what OP is saying is that there has been a lot of talk about CP wearing the wrong colors, but at the same time our fans aren’t really supporting our colors by being there and filling up the arena with Orange. Lots of criticism for him wearing blue while a lot of us were posting stuff about CP from home.

I watched the game from home and would have been there if I could have. I haven’t posted anything about CP and my opinion doesn’t really matter. I just wish we had had a better year. We have got to recruit better. Good things happen with good recruiting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if I had made the 584 mile round trip?

Mar 3, 2019, 3:34 PM

Would Powell have worn the same shirt?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 1:59 PM

I was in my season ticket seats wearing orange. Do I get to complain? Lol.

My seats are for some reason on the visitors side behind the bench. I saw lots of orange and blue. Row in front of me was all orange. My row had a mix.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2019, 2:06 PM

North Carolina basketball is kind of a big deal. They have a better history and are having another good season. It's not surprising that they travel well.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic