Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny Stuff
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Funny Stuff

May 29, 2018, 3:29 PM

Since the Belk and Pickens decisions, it seems a lot of coots are making their way over here to brag and boast.

Did I miss something? Last year was #neveragain right? What happened with that? What's the motto this year "#justkeepitclose" or "#don'tgetblownout?

They won a recruiting battle against us for 1 kid and he won't be the last. They probably don't know this but recruiting championships don't exist. I've never seen a ring ceremonie or a banner hung up in a stadium touting recruiting classes.

Don't forget about Ole Miss and how good their recruiting classes were under HF. Even with all the illegal recruiting he did, he still couldn't obtain success on the football field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny Stuff

May 29, 2018, 4:02 PM

And the main thing is this, those that have chosen to be a stupid chicken did so because they could not beat out even the 2nd string guy at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2018, 5:41 PM

When Pickens saw that XT and KJ were at the bottom of the depth chart, I'm sure that had a lot to do with where he went that's for sure.

Hey! Freeze fielded the best 7 win teams money could buy

May 29, 2018, 5:52 PM

I'll even go as far as to say that if you want proof that players attend a school because they love it instead of for money, look at the results on the field. The guys who follow the money, or go somewhere where their heart is not because a parent followed money, rarely amount to very much on the field. They're usually lazy and entitled or too busy making sure they stay healthy for the draft.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey! Freeze fielded the best 7 win teams money could buy

May 29, 2018, 6:05 PM

Spot on! The ones who are wanting money for their services will never be ALL IN

May 29, 2018, 6:03 PM

Something else they don’t seem to understand is that the 3 programs directly in their way of success are all recruiting much better than the Coots. If the Coots ever want to make the playoffs, they most likely would have to play UGA, Bama and Clemson (not to mention UT, Florida, TXAM). Hell, aren’t they on a 4 game losing streak to Kentucky?

Not bad for a dumpster fire, though

May 29, 2018, 6:06 PM

Just sayin

Re: Not bad for a dumpster fire, though

May 29, 2018, 6:11 PM

Hahahahaha. I knew one would make an appearance. Your team still hasn't proven it can beat anyone with a pulse! What was the marquee win for the coots last season?

They beat one team with a winning record..

May 29, 2018, 6:38 PM

Michigan in the bowl game , who didn't beat anyone with a winning record.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic