Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny Old People.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,695

Funny Old People.

Oct 25, 2018, 10:17 AM

I had a really funny older uncle (now deceased). He could come up with stuff at some bizarre times, though. Whole family was sitting around after a Thanksgiving feast one year, and somehow the conversation got steered around to Via-gra. Now, he was 79 years old at this time, to set the stage. He says, "When sex got to be like trying to stuff a raw oyster into a parking meter, I knew it was time to get some HELP!" Needless to say, the table exploded into embarrassed laughter.

Another time, he was needling (Verbally!) my aunt, who happened to be his second wife, and nearly 16 years YOUNGER THAN HIM. He told her, "You better not stroke out on me, or I will bring another one to your funeral!" She was used to it, and just rolled her eyes.

I'm sure some of you have some funny old people in the family as well. Share!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck, we've got some here on good, ole

Oct 25, 2018, 10:48 AM

TNet.

Like Lightbulbbill posting about "tranny" shops. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Heck, we've got some here on good, ole

Oct 25, 2018, 10:57 AM

Back in the old days, a "straight tranny" was a cool thing to have in your car. Nowadays, it's an oxymoran.

Now look - you woke Hartins up from his nap!

Oct 25, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Heck, we've got some here on good, ole ]

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

LOL.....Dang whippersnappers!***

Oct 25, 2018, 2:29 PM

My father-in-law, who lived to be 92, always said he wanted

Oct 25, 2018, 10:59 AM

to live to be 100, then get shot by a jealous husband!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha Ha

Oct 25, 2018, 11:04 AM

I refuse to tell ‘ole people’ jokes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i remember years ago, making fun of those

Oct 25, 2018, 11:10 AM

"Help, I've fallen and I can't get up!" commercials. That stuff ain't funny at all anymore, and hasn't been for at least 10 years! If I was to fall down now, I would have to crawl two miles to the nearest chair to help me get up. Hmm, I may have just come up with a new invention, the "Instant Cane". Now, I just have to invent it.

Re: Funny Old People.

Oct 25, 2018, 1:39 PM

I'm glad some of these old people are responding on this thread. It "kinda" gives me an idea what I can expect when I get old. Just for the record, if I can make it to Nov. 25th, I'll be four score and 17 or nine decades plus seven. I don't know how many moons that equates to.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny Old People.

Oct 25, 2018, 2:52 PM

Congrats. That's 35,405 days minus a few leap year days.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,695
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic