Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fruhmorgen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,600

Fruhmorgen

Nov 29, 2016, 9:54 AM

Don't know if it has been discussed but does anyone know what's going on with him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a personal issue. They have been very tight lipped.

Nov 29, 2016, 9:55 AM

But it seems football isn't really on his plate right now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Not really.

Nov 29, 2016, 9:56 AM

Been kept private, as it should be. It's not his shoulder, however.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Fruhmorgen

Nov 29, 2016, 9:56 AM

i was just thinking the same thing. wonder if he's even coming back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 29, 2016, 10:06 AM

It's sad and I wish the very best for the young man but I doubt he'll be back this year. Just keep him and his family in your prayers please. Injuries are easy to get through, what he has on his plate is much more than football.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2016, 10:38 AM

the people who need to know

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2016, 10:40 AM

Maybe he got a bad STD or is struggling with cancer or something happened to his family. There's no telling. But we are all curious?

Nov 29, 2016, 10:59 AM

#}]]%

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Nov 29, 2016, 11:00 AM

The people who need to know, know. The guesses are nowhere near correct. Quit making stupid guesses and for God's sake just drop it.

Nov 29, 2016, 11:03 AM

That's right, Doc. Everyone listen to Doc. Don't express your right to communicate or express your curiosity.

Can I have nekkid pics of your mom?

Nov 29, 2016, 11:36 AM

I'm curious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

He's becoming a professional riding mower racer.

Nov 29, 2016, 11:05 AM

Who am I to judge another man's dream?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2016, 11:27 AM

Didn't realize people would get their panties in a wad over people being curious to the cryptic injury reports on him. Wish him all the best.

It's called respecting someone's privacy.

Nov 29, 2016, 11:33 AM

Pretty simple.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: It's called respecting someone's privacy.

Nov 29, 2016, 12:05 PM

yep - not our business. wish him all the best. life is not easy and it certainly is not all about football

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Hasn't been the same since the election.***

Nov 29, 2016, 12:49 PM

Nov 29, 2016, 1:03 PM

To clarify, I respect people's privacy. Hope whatever he has going on is resolved. I was mostly asking if it was the shoulder or the personal situation he's dealing with. Wasn't asking for the details of the situation.

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,600
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic