Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: No Regrets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: No Regrets

Dec 18, 2013, 8:15 AM

No Regrets

Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd said Monday that he has no regrets about returning for his senior season, and he is looking forward to finishing his college career against the program that he almost chose coming out of high school. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I head off the "he never beat USucK crowd"

Dec 18, 2013, 8:23 AM

RIGHT NOW!!!

THANK YOU for being the model tiger Tajh!!!!

You young man have represented Clemson University VERY WELL and this Tiger fan is proud of all you have accomplished!!!!

All true ALL IN Tiger fans will wish you well in all you do because of all you did for us and all you accomplished here at Clemson versus being childish over what you didn't!

Go out with a big Tiger bang Tajh!!!!

Go Tigers!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I head off the "he never beat USucK crowd"

Dec 18, 2013, 1:18 PM

Exactly what you said with adding. Win or lose to OSU, can never take anything away from the out standing character he has represented Clemson University with. He has been a winner on and off the field at Clemson. His integrity has been spotless for a young man at such a young age. I'm personally very glad that Tajh Boyd chose Clemson over many Universities he could have chosen to attend. He already has both feet firmly planted in the Ring of Honor when his time comes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^Obsessed with a lesser program.^^^

Dec 19, 2013, 9:19 PM [ in reply to I head off the "he never beat USucK crowd" ]

This is Clemson. We are better than them. Learn that. Support our team and forget them.

Class Act as he has been all 5 years in Tigertown! Best of

Dec 18, 2013, 8:43 AM

luck to you Tajh and you'll always be a Tiger!

Class ACT? My butt. All this guy does is run his mouth.

Dec 18, 2013, 1:47 PM

Not to mention how rude he even was to fans after the UGA win. I am glad he will be gone and wish he wouldn't even be able to play in the bowl game. He will cause us to lose. Watch what I say.

Re: Class ACT? My butt. All this guy does is run his mouth.

Dec 18, 2013, 3:34 PM

Hey, Coot, what BCS Bowl is your thug team going to?
Everyone sees what a jealous piece of chicken chit you are. Go bum a dolar, go to 5 Points, get yourself a beer and try to calm down.

No Regrets

Dec 18, 2013, 11:06 AM

not one?? Not even when you ran into Clowney's arms for no apparent reason and gave him his only sack of the night. You don't regret holding on to the ball deep in coot territory down by a score? I regret it so I hope you do bc it's how you are leaving your legacy at Clemson. The best QB who could never beat SC. There will be an asterisks beside your name in the record books for that I'm sure.

There will be no asterisks by his name on anything.

Dec 18, 2013, 11:13 AM

He is a great quarterback who gave his all in every game. He is still one of the best QBs in Clemson history.

And more importantly, he's a great person. Nope. No asterisks.

It's sad how your life revolves so much around S.C. that you fail to see Tajh for what he is. I guess you don't realize you've lost something till it's gone.

Re: There will be no asterisks by his name on anything.

Dec 18, 2013, 11:28 AM

We lost to USC not because of Tahj but because USC played better than our Tigers played for 5 years in a row. For the last 4 years USC has been a play or 2 away from being in the SEC championship game getting there 1 time and losing. We have made the ACC championship 2 times and won it once.
I love Clemson Tigers but i do not think they would have made the SEC championship game the last 5 years. To beat USC we have to be able to compete at the level of the best in the SEC all season long. USC had a 3 game winning streak against UGa going in to this year. We beat UGa at DV, UGabeat USC at Athens and then we lost to USC in Cola... I think the talent level is close for all 3 schools. but over the last 5 years USC has been the better team.
That really sucks but it is the way it is. We have to get better and I think we have improved over the last 4 years.

Re: There will be no asterisks by his name on anything.

Dec 18, 2013, 1:36 PM

And ONE of the reasons we have improved is B/C Tajh Boyd has gotten the ball to the hands of our receivers, and took risk with his own body. I never saw Nuk nor Sammy throw a pass to them selves. By Slurrier out coaching our coaches, doesn't make our players any less. And if anyone thinks that our coaches are the only coaches he has out coached, take a good long look at his win/loss record.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God, you are a whiny bitchh

Dec 18, 2013, 11:35 AM [ in reply to No Regrets ]

Every #### video about tajh boyd the stupidest clemson fans we have to offer and all the coots show up trying to talk down the best qb in clemson history. If you don't like him then get the #### out go put on your garnet # 7 jersey, since you apparently love talking about him when there's no where in this story where jadeveon clowney is relevant. If you're really a clemson fan and not a coot troll then I'm embarrassed you wear orange and you should go find a tampon and some midol.

Re: God, you are a whiny bitchh

Dec 18, 2013, 4:47 PM

Seriously? A coot troll? that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. How many Coot trolls take the time to donate to this site? I don't see an R by your name. When did you join again? Oh earlier this year. Maybe it's okay and you don't mind Clemson losing 5 times to usc, but it's not ok to me. Boyd's been a great leader and representative for Clemson, but fell short 3 times as a starter to beat the coots.. so yeah it sticks in my crawl a bit.

Maybe Boyd knows people like you are so regretful for

Dec 18, 2013, 11:45 AM [ in reply to No Regrets ]

his sake he can take a pass.

Seriously, though, the point was that he wasn't regretful about choosing Clemson over OSU or staying another year for the reasons he decided to stay. I'm pretty sure in his post game interviews he regretted parts of how he played in games he lost. To people like you that will never be enough I suspect.

Re: No Regrets

Dec 18, 2013, 1:24 PM [ in reply to No Regrets ]

It looks as if though asterisks are being put by your name as a Clemson fan. So sad that you have to be so negative towards someone that has been so positive for Clemson University. The only thing Clemson means to you is the score of a FB game. Sad:(

you are changing the topic.....

Dec 18, 2013, 3:52 PM [ in reply to No Regrets ]

the article was not about certain games, it was about his not regretting coming back for his senior year.

If he were talking abuot how he played in games, I am sure every player on the team could have a regret about every game and not making plays when they should have.

You need to post pictures with your post otherwise they

Dec 18, 2013, 3:53 PM [ in reply to No Regrets ]

Make no sense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfection?

Dec 18, 2013, 1:06 PM

Way I see it is unless God sends Jesus to clemson there will never be a perfect QB anywhere. (No sac religious intended/figurative ) TB has been a great ambassador for the true tigers and a great QB. Thanks for some great games! Go Tigers!

Re: Front Page Story: No Regrets

Dec 18, 2013, 1:22 PM

You are an apologist! Fans that make excuses are not realists. Tahg has inflated numbers vs. Poor competition. His numbers vs. Above average comp are dreadful. He has represented his university well but his accomplishments vs. Teams with a pulse are few. I am all in the real world.

Dec 18, 2013, 1:41 PM

You have the wrong QB bud. There has never been a QB at Clemson named Tagh. Coot logic or spelling, again at its best!!! Go back to praising cootshaw!!!

Can't spell Tajh = not a Clemson fan.

Dec 18, 2013, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: No Regrets ]

Go away Coot.

lol...

Dec 18, 2013, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: No Regrets ]

maybe you should take a look at your own pulse

Dec 18, 2013, 1:40 PM

At least I don't sound like a coot from the Carlin years. We are the first to point out George Rodgers lack of accomplishments vs the Tigers. I think it is fair game to hold Mr. Recordbook to the same standard.

Dec 18, 2013, 1:43 PM

Are you speaking of cocaine abuse in the same sentence with FB records.

Defibrillation to begin in

Dec 18, 2013, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: No Regrets ]

Two weeks.

336 hours w/o O2 to a chicken brain....

PRICELESS.

A class act!

Dec 18, 2013, 2:44 PM

Can't put the 5 losses on Boyd. It's a team sport.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A class act!

Dec 18, 2013, 2:49 PM

Can't put the 5 losses on Boyd. It's a team sport.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, he had a key role. But overall I'm very happy he

Dec 18, 2013, 3:05 PM

was the starting QB for the past 3 years. We have something to build on with his success and given our QB talent right now I have every reason to believe (yes, it's emotion) we will see equal or better success for the next 2 or 3 seasons at least.

Did Tajh Take a step back in 2013?

Dec 18, 2013, 3:45 PM

in short, NO!
If you look at Boyd's stats..
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/480221/tajh-boyd

they are almost indentical to 2012, when most people
thought he was one of the top 3 QBs in the country,and
even a dark horse for the Heisman. It just baffles me
how so many--fans and media; Say that Tajh fell off
from what he was in 2012.

In fact, IMO...a lot of Boyd's issues were anything from
OL deficiencies to questionable play calling.
So in short, he is what he is...

THE BEST QB WHO EVER PLAYED AT CLEMSON.

Some argue he took a step back in draft value

Dec 18, 2013, 3:55 PM

But he seems perfectly fine with that. It's not like he'll be left out altogether.

Fla state and S.Car.

Dec 18, 2013, 4:07 PM

IMO, what really hurt Boyd...and possibly his draft stock.
IS that he went 0-2 in those 2 games. And didn't perform
well in either. Its a shame.

His stats in those games and in other games this season

Dec 18, 2013, 4:18 PM

will hurt him, too. The loses are part of it, but INT and his "coming out rusty" bizarreness this season didn't help him. If he goes out with an LSU like performance against OSU, a lot of that may not matter as much. Even if his Pro Day performance is only "good" and not "great", I think his last game under pressure will be what a lot of teams look at more. Of course, they'll look at everything over 3 years. But proving he still has the mental toughness in his last chance to do so will matter a lot.

Dear Tajh,

Dec 18, 2013, 5:38 PM

My son's favorite photo of you is when you are holding a small child, looking right into his eyes, engaging him in a conversation. That kid is too young to know who is holding him. You've never let me down, friend. Never. You're part of why, on Sunday morning, I'd rather be Clemson.

You didn't beat SC.***

Dec 18, 2013, 8:46 PM

Re: Front Page Story: No Regrets ***

Dec 18, 2013, 9:51 PM

I hope he can redeem himself and play like he did against

Dec 18, 2013, 10:40 PM

lsu and Ga. - focused and determined to win and gains back a higher draft!

Dec 18, 2013, 11:35 PM

As much as I hate Clemson losing to Sakerlina, I will never ever regret calling Tajh Boyd my favorite Tiger. I hate that he's caught as much flac as he has. He seems like a really good dude.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic