Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Monday news and notes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,204

Front Page Story: Monday news and notes

Oct 10, 2011, 6:03 PM

Monday news and notes

Quotes from Sammy Watkins and other selected players during Monday’s media session in the WestZone. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how many times

Oct 10, 2011, 6:15 PM

does sammy need to explain why he chose clemson and how he ended up here? its gotta be gettin old for him...

the guy loves clemson why is that so hard to believe

Re: how many times

Oct 10, 2011, 7:05 PM

Who are these ####s that keep trying to interrogate Sammy about what's already been answered ad nauseum. Maybe they can 'discover' a recruiting violation? The Clemson media staff ought to put them on notice and if they continue, ban them. Some of these questions sound like some courtroom prosecutor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe, they just want the all world freshman to keep

Oct 11, 2011, 9:32 AM

saying good things about why he chose Clemson so they can print it and high school recruits can read it.

Maybe it will help land a few big name recruits by hearing it from the guy himself.

Nah, probably a conspiracy.

Re: Front Page Story: Monday news and notes - I see what you

Oct 10, 2011, 6:23 PM

mean. There is the undertone of why would a guy like you choose a place like this- to their questions. very insulting to Clemson but some folks dont get it and if you don't you never will

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Monday news and notes

Oct 10, 2011, 6:49 PM

Listening to Sammy makes me very proud to be a Clemson man. What a quality young man with such an unselfish, and unassuming way about him. We have a team full of very high caliber young men on this team. I know there are coots who will cite an incident that happens once in a while, but it's the exception at Clemson. Its the rule in many other schools, e.g. the school in columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just sent an email to Tim Bourret re: the Watkins

Oct 11, 2011, 9:25 AM

interviews. This nonsense has to stop. Why can't they just focus on the games like they do with all the other players? Enough already.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: I just sent an email to Tim Bourret re: the Watkins

Oct 11, 2011, 9:32 AM

I was hoping someone would do this. Its ridiculous. But Sammy clearly takes the high road, just doesnt sound like a freshman at all. Talks a lot of x's and o's in his interviews too, which is cool. For a kid to be this successful this early and keep it humble, wow.

Again, thanks Brad Scott.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,204
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic