Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad

Oct 17, 2011, 1:18 PM

Hangin' with Chad

Chad Morris said he was surprised by the early struggles of Tajh Boyd Saturday at Maryland, and joked that he might have a solution the next time the Tigers play on the road. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NIce CUSA reference - Morris is a badass***

Oct 17, 2011, 1:26 PM

nm

Message was edited by: ChasTiger26®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Tiger man needs no introduction...

Re: NIce CUSA reference - Morris is a badass***

Oct 17, 2011, 1:28 PM

he has to be one of the most personable coordinators around. Malzahn may've been the mastermind of this offense, but Morris seems to know it just as well if not better. Chad is also much more likeable than Gus. Gus strikes me as kind of a nerd.

What are you trying to say?

Oct 17, 2011, 4:09 PM

Signed,
Computer Engineers

we ran it very well all night

Oct 17, 2011, 1:36 PM

had we not gotten behind so early we could have run more and his numbers would have been even more amazing. I thought the run blocking by the O was far superior all game to any we have seen this year.

I was glad we keept running some because if you forget it like we used to and just start passing you give th D an advantage by being one dimensional

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we ran it very well all night

Oct 17, 2011, 4:21 PM

I got the sense that Chad knew that the Maryland coaches would sense Tajh was struggling if we went to the run too heavy and would load the box. He knew he had to get Tajh out of the funk for the run to be there in the fourth quarter. I have no doubt we could have probably run at will in the first quarter, but eventually they would adjust and we would have to have some completions. I really like the way this guy calls games.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Re: Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad

Oct 17, 2011, 1:38 PM

Dear Clemson,

Please throw as much money as you can at this guy to keep him around as long as possible. Thank you!

--Clemson Fan Base--

Re: Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad

Oct 17, 2011, 2:21 PM

O line was impressive. They keep getting better.

2 things

Oct 17, 2011, 2:30 PM

1) i appreciate Chad admitting he should have run the ball a bit more in the 2nd quarter, there's no doubt how blunt this guy is about him, his players and the team.

2) Thanks for addressing the Bellamy situation after the game with a coach. I got railed on for posting about that (and Craig refusing to stand with the team at the Alma Mater) and was told to mind my own business and not stir up rumors about Bellamy.

sounds like Bellamy has some attitude and maturity issues.

Oct 17, 2011, 3:26 PM

you want kids to really covet playing, but they need to realize playing time is earned. you don't play simply because you were a star in high school. every player on that team was a star in high school. you gotta work for it, earn it.

uh oh....here come the pumpers to dump on you

Oct 17, 2011, 3:35 PM

never speak bad about the bellamy situation or bring it up ever again....you will get hung around here for bringing up Bellamy in a negative light

I get told to go away even when i post really positive stuff

Oct 17, 2011, 4:04 PM

Odd how the "positive" folks are the ones acting hateful and negative. oh well, i'm learning to ignore them. i learned years ago to be less emotional about clemson sports. it's just a game, but some of here take it way too seriously. those are the ones that need to get a life.

saturday night a few people around me were going crazy. i was calm and felt confident we'd win, but we did play like crap early on offense and most of the game on defense. and i posted during the game, but never once implied we should fire anyone and i felt good about our chances of coming back to win.

Re: I get told to go away even when i post really positive stuff

Oct 17, 2011, 4:07 PM

go away

Re: sounds like Bellamy has some attitude and maturity issues.

Oct 17, 2011, 3:36 PM [ in reply to sounds like Bellamy has some attitude and maturity issues. ]

must have read a lot of your post! lol

Re: You're exactly right.

Oct 17, 2011, 3:48 PM [ in reply to sounds like Bellamy has some attitude and maturity issues. ]

End of story. He's going to have to come down off that high horse.....which is happening gradually already.

He's going to be fine. Think what he can contribute...wow.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly right. The kid needs to grow up. Hopefully he will

Oct 17, 2011, 3:52 PM [ in reply to sounds like Bellamy has some attitude and maturity issues. ]

learn and mature.

This isn't Columbia, we mentor our players

Oct 17, 2011, 3:57 PM [ in reply to sounds like Bellamy has some attitude and maturity issues. ]

He'll be fine. He'll learn from our players and coaches and life will be good. We've got a great atmosphere. If there is a school he could be successful at, it's Clemson.

from some things i've heard and read it seems dabo morris

Oct 17, 2011, 4:08 PM

and the other coaches let the team leadership address some of these things, which is great.

Re: This isn't Columbia, we mentor our players

Oct 17, 2011, 4:13 PM [ in reply to This isn't Columbia, we mentor our players ]

> He'll be fine. He'll learn from our players and
> coaches and life will be good. We've got a great
> atmosphere. If there is a school he could be
> successful at, it's Clemson.

He'll be fine if he wants to be fine. Otherwise he'll continue to be exactly as he is. Its hard to swallow a piece of humble pie.

Glad to see David made it after his tire blew out

Oct 17, 2011, 7:13 PM

Was listening to the Dan Scott show this morning and they had David Hood on a call when his tire blew out. Glad to see he made it to the Chad Morris conference in time!

Re: Glad to see David made it after his tire blew out

Oct 17, 2011, 9:17 PM

Hey coach Morris said he might not be able to install all of the offense this year. He could be talking about Bellamy and his playing time and the plays he could be running with him in the game or both tailbacks in the game at the same time.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic