Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Clemson vs. BC Post-game Press Conference: LIVE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Clemson vs. BC Post-game Press Conference: LIVE

Oct 8, 2011, 7:02 PM

Clemson vs. BC Post-game Press Conference: LIVE

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson vs. BC Post-game Press Conference: LIVE

Oct 9, 2011, 1:27 AM

Dabo is starting to get settled in on his Head Coaching job. I think that tonight was one of his best pressers to date. He wasn't bouncing off the walls sayin stupid CRAP like usual.:) He was cool, calm and professional. I'm very glad that he is the way he is with the kids and relating to them. I think that with him acting like one of the kids helps him/them relate at the kids level. But that needs to stay on the practice field and in the locker room out of the public eye. I'm not even going to say I told you so and act like the know it alls. But I did believe it was going to work out with Dabo from the start. My reason for thinking that was only b/c of his past life and making it to where he is now. He don't quit or give up. When he encounters a set back, he gets back up and keeps his focus straight a head. He is tuff and never says never. I still feel now as before, we have a dog gone good CEO/HC... GOOOOO DABO, GOOOOOO TIGERSSSS, GOOOOOO TIGER NATION. Cheers to a great season!!! ALSO, It has to be hard, miserable and awful embarrassing to be a coot....

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really?

Oct 9, 2011, 1:37 AM

Maybe he wasn't all that emotional and saying "stupid CRAP" because this game was against a tomato can.

Not quite the same level of tension and resulting release of exultation when the game is essentially over at halftime.

Seriously, what kind of priggish bunghole criticizes Dabo over his postgame utterances during an historic trifecta of beatings laid on ranked big-name opponents?

It WAS a big deal and it was OK to act like it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Demon Deacon problems? There's an app for that too, and it ain't buggy like that yellowjacket repellant:

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic